• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,093 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:13 PM

Hello,

I have a Thrustmaster Firestorm Dual Analog Pro 3 that I had played MW4 with for 13 years, since MWO came mouse felt like the way to play this game, however after playing this game for 2 years, my fingers feel worn out playing this game anymore.

So I pulled my Thrustmaster out, and it just felt to natural!

One problem, on the Controller tab of the settings menu, you only have the option to set an Axis for torso twisting...

Any way to program torso twisting to individual buttons?

My gamepad is like a supped up xbox controller with I think more buttons and better positioning and I really want to use it, but I gotta be able to torso twist.

My Left thumb is on the Left analog for turning and movement, my Right thumb is on all the fire buttons, my Index fingers rest on the top 4 buttons for throttle forward, reverse, target lock, and jump jet button, and my Middle fingers rest on the 2 backside buttons for torso twist left and right. Why xbox uses the triggers on top baffles me as the middle of the pad would be the most normal position, but I guess that's my opinion. Anyways, here's what it looks like.

Here's the Back:

Posted Image

Here's the Front:

Posted Image

Help would be greatly appreciated, when I was 18 and playing MechCommander and then MW4, mouse and keyboard wouldn't be all that bad, but now at 34, my hands are starting to hurt a little bit.

Onnie

#2 OnLashoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,093 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:30 AM

What are the Alt Key Map, and Key Map on the Controller tab of the settings?

I see no way to map anything to those spaces as they are blank and non-clickable.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users