Mechwarrior: Living Legends Is Not Dead...

793 replies to this topic

#761 Raven IIC

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 09:08 PM

The devs behind MWLL would like to present the first MWLL Media Release since update 0.5.6 - almost six years ago!
We unveil these teasers as we gear up for the release of update 0.9.2. We hope you enjoy, and for those that participated in the PTE: thank you!
http://www.moddb.com...ate-092-teasers

#762 Raven IIC

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 12:11 PM

Hello again, everyone!

MechWarrior: Living Legends has released update 0.9.2!
As you might know, this update introduces three new assets - the Anubis light 'Mech, the Mithras light tank, and the Rusalka ASF! Update 0.9.2 also adds a number of new features, including stealth armor and Light PPCs! Additionally, the Terrain Control gamemode has been changed to bleed tickets at a gradually increasing rate, as opposed to a set rate throughout a match.
Check out the changelog, and download the launcher from our ModDB:
http://www.moddb.com...te-092-released

Hope to see you all on the field!

#763 JRcam4643

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArizona, USA

Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:20 PM

Hey if you guys are looking for something mech like besides MWO try this. Probably more people playing this than MWLL anyway.

#764 Raven IIC

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 08:51 PM

Some awesome gameplay on TC_Mirage, starring Stackpole physics and savage air-to-ground attacks:

Particularly wicked action starts at 41:40

Thanks to General Battuta for recording!
Enjoy Posted Image

#765 Raven IIC

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 07:28 PM

A bit overdue, but we're proud to announce that MWLL's been featured in CaptShack's Mod Library Spotlight series!!

Furthermore, MWLL update 0.9.4 is out, bringing with it some quality-of-life improvements (namely chatmute), as well as the usual round of variant and balance adjustments.
http://www.moddb.com...te-094-released

#766 Raven IIC

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:12 AM

After quite a while of silence, hello again!
MWLL's dev team has announced a search for talented volunteers as we make the push for arguably the biggest (if not most difficult) series of changes to the game yet! As some of you may already know, the Battle Armor system is due for a massive overhaul, but we can't do it without more programmers in our team.

Thus, MWLL is looking for experienced C++, Lua, and Flash programmers willing to devote some free time to make this awesome project of passion even more awesome!

For anyone interested (or anyone you know that might be interested), you can see our ad on ModDB for details on what to expect and such: https://www.moddb.co...lua-programmers

Edited by Raven IIC, 08 July 2018 - 10:22 AM.

#767 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,590 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 19 July 2018 - 12:06 PM

Are the servers down? updated to the newest version few days ago after long time not beeing up to date to LL. Tried to conect normaly where always some playerss somewhere on a server but cant connect . So whats the actual status? thx for info

#768 Grindmonster

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 04:43 AM

Hi, Mighty Spike

https://stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

Servers are running normally.

#769 Raven IIC

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 03:39 PM

View PostMighty Spike, on 19 July 2018 - 12:06 PM, said:

Are the servers down? updated to the newest version few days ago after long time not beeing up to date to LL. Tried to conect normaly where always some playerss somewhere on a server but cant connect . So whats the actual status? thx for info

'lo Spike!
Servers are up and running, and you can see all of them (as proof, of course) via the link Grindmonster provided.
If you're still having the problem, I'd recommend asking in our tech support channel in the MWLL discord (at discord.me/mwll). I'm sure someone can help there.

Cheers

#770 Kh0rn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 01:17 AM

back from the beyond and have a screenshot today.

Dual between mech and tank.

Posted Image

#771 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,590 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 21 July 2018 - 02:40 AM

View PostRaven IIC, on 20 July 2018 - 03:39 PM, said:

'lo Spike!
Servers are up and running, and you can see all of them (as proof, of course) via the link Grindmonster provided.
If you're still having the problem, I'd recommend asking in our tech support channel in the MWLL discord (at discord.me/mwll). I'm sure someone can help there.

Cheers

THX Raven, i will come on discord maybe at evenning when it dont works. I will try again a few times
Hm,weird. The client updated it self to newest version. I click launch then i click> multiplayer> internet game. Then the window says try to connect to MWll net (loading)- nothing happens.As far,as i remember the game showed me , wich servers are ravaible.Thats what i miss Version seems to be correct.
Posted Image

Edited by Mighty Spike, 21 July 2018 - 02:55 AM.

#772 Kh0rn

• Shredder
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 01:51 AM

Close callPosted Image Highlands battle.

Edited by Kh0rn, 22 July 2018 - 01:51 AM.

#773 Kh0rn

• Shredder
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 09:59 AM

Posted Image Fire all ze weapons

#774 Grindmonster

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 11:29 AM

Argus in all it's beauty...yay

#775 Raven IIC

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 05:49 PM

View PostMighty Spike, on 21 July 2018 - 02:40 AM, said:

THX Raven, i will come on discord maybe at evenning when it dont works. I will try again a few times
Hm,weird. The client updated it self to newest version. I click launch then i click> multiplayer> internet game. Then the window says try to connect to MWll net (loading)- nothing happens.As far,as i remember the game showed me , wich servers are ravaible.Thats what i miss Version seems to be correct.

Huh, that sounds like you need to change DNS servers to either OpenDNS or GoogleDNS. Usually that's the workaround for the long load time issue (it does load eventually, but takes ages).
I'd recommend consulting this section of our troubleshooting guide, just in case.

#776 IIXxXII

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 08:41 PM

View PostKh0rn, on 25 July 2018 - 09:59 AM, said:

Posted Image Fire all ze weapons

That looks very good in the way that MWO's lasers look great.

I have a question. In terms of graphics, should lasers cast larger shadows & be treated more like a light source?

In that image you can see shadows cast by the lighting source overhead but when it comes to lasers they don't appear to have much effect on lighting conditions.

#777 Kh0rn

• Shredder
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 05:46 AM

When you finally get sick of Aerospace Posted Image

#778 Kh0rn

• Shredder
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 02:59 AM

Posted Image

#779 Raven IIC

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 02:27 PM

View PostIIXxXII, on 26 July 2018 - 08:41 PM, said:

That looks very good in the way that MWO's lasers look great.

I have a question. In terms of graphics, should lasers cast larger shadows & be treated more like a light source?

In that image you can see shadows cast by the lighting source overhead but when it comes to lasers they don't appear to have much effect on lighting conditions.

Realistically, yes.
In MWLL, it'd be nice, but I'm not sure if that can be done with our version of CryEngine. That's a good question for one of our lead devs.

Also, thanks for posting these screenshots, Khorn! (They'll likely go up on the ModDB :D )

#780 Kh0rn

• Shredder
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 07:41 AM

Posted Image Taking a nap

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users