55 replies to this topic

#1 Stormwolfe13

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 120 posts
  • LocationJersey Strong

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:47 AM

Iron Serpent is a brotherhood of space vikings dedicated to serving the combat needs of the Free Rasalhague Republic! We welcome pilots of all skill levels. We are a fun loving, dakka blasting, missile flinging, freakin' laser beam firing band of wild and crazy space vikings (from all over the globe)! Come join us as we spread chaos, mayhem and general merriment across the Inner Sphere and beyond! The finest mead and most beautiful wenches (and a whole lot of brave warriors for the ladies) await us in Valhalla! Unit formed in January of 2014.

We are recruiting all friendly, fun loving space vikings interested in joining our merry band (regardless of skill level)! Mean or Nasty people are not welcome! We recruit PEOPLE not PILOTS (18+ only please)

See our website for more information: http://ironserpent.enjin.com/

Posted Image

#2 Stormwolfe13

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 120 posts
  • LocationJersey Strong

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:10 AM

Preregistered :(

#3 Stormwolfe13

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 120 posts
  • LocationJersey Strong

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:26 PM

Do you love Mead, Wenches and a good brawl! Is Freedom part of your way of life? Tired of being part of a Clan/Unit that feels like a second job? Do you sometimes wake up surrounded by empty mead bottles and an unfamiliar buxom blonde or two? If so then you just might be a Space Viking! Come join the chaos, mayhem and merriment that is Iron Serpent!

http://ironserpent.enjin.com/

Posted Image

#4 Lysander Voidrunner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 505 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:00 PM

Here's the deal. Although I ain't joining IS because I'm a money loving merc and want to fight everyone all the time, I can honestly say that this is by far the beat bunch of guys to fall in line with. They're big fuzzy space vikings with hearts of gold and a mean right hook. Sure they rowdy, sure they sometimes do some crazy stuff, but that's part of the fun. You join IS, you join a group of guys who want to play with you, they don't necessarily need you, but they will welcome you with open arms. Out of all the units that my corp has gotten to ally with, they are by far the most consistently friendly and cheerful unit! So if you're a grizzly old space viking looking for a mead-hall to call your own, look to IS, they're honestly worth your attention.

#5 Remnato

• Pip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:17 PM

Posted Image

#6 Marcin Fabrycy

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 25 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:45 AM

Haill to the Vikings:)

Edited by Marcin Fabrycy, 21 August 2014 - 05:46 AM.

#7 SharpEye4XX

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 01:27 PM

You guys are awesome! Good to have you dropping with us. :D

#8 Peter2k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,032 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:52 AM

It's fine

I'm on the counsel just like Stormwolfe13, taking ownership of the name happened for simpler reasons; founder and non founder dates for claiming a name

We're good

#9 Lysander Voidrunner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 505 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:03 PM

A bump for you, and a bump for you, and for you and for you and for eeeeEEEEverybody!

#10 Stormwolfe13

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 120 posts
  • LocationJersey Strong

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:40 AM

Do you love Mead, Wenches and a good brawl! Is Freedom part of your way of life? Do you sometimes wake up surrounded by empty mead bottles and an unfamiliar buxom blonde or two? If so then you just might be a Space Viking! Tired of being part of a Clan/Unit that feels like a second job? Come join the chaos, mayhem and merriment that is Iron Serpent!

http://ironserpent.enjin.com/
Posted Image

#11 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:19 PM

If you love norish lore and haveing fun come join us.And bumps back at you crows,

#12 DaveRatters

• PipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 68 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:30 PM

It's not just about winning (we do do some of that... not too badly just lately) it's more about the fellowship, friendship and laughing and cavorting together in a relaxed atmosphere. When we play at tournaments, everybody can participate - even duffers like me! Because for us it really isn't the winning (although that's nice... very nice) it's the fun, discourse and general merriment of taking part. Sounds cheesy but it happens to be true.

So if you don't want to dedicate your whole existence to a game, and expect to have some part of your time stuck in the vagaries of Real Life™, but do want to be able to participate without (or with!) razor sharp skills honed to the edge of insanity, come join us and be welcome into our "hyggelige" circle ( - genuine Danish word... meaning a combination of cosy/friendly/warm/relaxed all in one word - the Danes don't have many words compared to English, but they have saved all the best for themselves.)

Come join us - best regards Dave

#13 Remnato

• Pip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:02 PM

bump for the honorable Serpents

#14 Stormwolfe13

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 120 posts
  • LocationJersey Strong

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:50 AM

Thanks Remnato!
Yes .... come join the Chaos, mayhem and merriment that is Iron Serpent! We recruit PEOPLE not pilots!

#15 Lysander Voidrunner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 505 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:36 PM

Good guys deserve to be on top. IS is a bunch of good guys. They are now on top.

#16 Lysander Voidrunner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 505 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:35 PM

Back to the top for you guys, you deserve it!

#17 Peter2k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,032 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 September 2014 - 05:40 PM

bump

because I found the best bunch to hang out with

#18 Marcin Fabrycy

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 25 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 19 September 2014 - 09:56 PM

Maybe some Polish reading this so:
Zapraszam wszystkich serdecznie do jednego z najprężniej rozwijających się sojuszy. Międzynarodowe towarzystwo Kosmicznych Vikingów zapewni dobrą zabawę weteranom i świetne miejsce na trening dla nowych graczy. Zapraszamy:D

#19 HimseIf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Visekorporal
  • 270 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:25 PM

i like playing with these guys as they do not care if i'm not good. They play with anyone, even davions so if you get tired of playing alone or playing with pros, come visit these ppl.

#20 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 20 September 2014 - 05:28 AM

If you like too have fun and yes win too come join us for a night of kicking other mechs butt.We have members from all over the globe and would love too include you in the madness too.

Edited by jjyn, 20 September 2014 - 05:28 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users