Contact Support

20 replies to this topic

#1 Spencley

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:31 PM

As the title states, Purchased a Clan Package on 15-08-2014 at roughtly 8pm GMT (12:00 Midday PST) Ofc eagerly awaiting my collection of mechs and other items I waited up. However time passed and nothing was granted.

I though "okay maybe they do it next working day with the injection once daily" Gave the benefit of the doubt but still I am here without the package being granted despite it clearly stating they are applied once daily at 00:00 GMT (16:00 PST). Yet I am down the cost of the package which was deducted almost immediately from my account.

Given the amount of money that is involved I would of expected you to atleast update if there are problems with you granting packages. I also expect this to be replied to swiftly by a member of the company who can resolve the issue. It is a huge amount of money for you to fail to provide goods/service on...

What is going on?

I have payment/transaction ID's ready to provide. I was told to reply to an email upon purchasing the package which was done but that has not been replied to either.

Twice you have failed to grant the package....

Edited by Nikolai Lubkiewicz, 24 October 2014 - 06:57 PM.

#2 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:44 PM

Have you contacted support yet? PGI doesn't use the Forums.

#3 Spencley

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:45 PM

View PostMcgral18, on 16 August 2014 - 03:44 PM, said:

Have you contacted support yet? PGI doesn't use the Forums.

Yes, Due to a recent purchase they told me to reply to them as soon as I had made the purchase. Which I have done. No reply yet but they will gladly take the money...

#4 Spheroid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationSouthern Wisconsin

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:47 PM

You know its the weekend right? I don't understand the intent or timing of this topic.

#5 Davers

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

View PostSpencley, on 16 August 2014 - 03:31 PM, said:

As the title states, Purchased a Clan Package on 15-08-2014 at roughtly 8pm GMT (12:00 Midday PST) Ofc eagerly awaiting my collection of mechs and other items I waited up. However time passed and nothing was granted.

I though "okay maybe they do it next working day with the injection once daily" Gave the benefit of the doubt but still I am here without the package being granted despite it clearly stating they are applied once daily at 00:00 GMT (16:00 PST). Yet I am down the cost of the package which was deducted almost immediately from my account.

Given the amount of money that is involved I would of expected you to atleast update if there are problems with you granting packages. I also expect this to be replied to swiftly by a member of the company who can resolve the issue. It is a huge amount of money for you to fail to provide goods/service on...

What is going on?

I have payment/transaction ID's ready to provide. I was told to reply to an email upon purchasing the package which was done but that has not been replied to either.

Twice you have failed to grant the package....
they say mechs are delivered on the next business day, so Monday.

#6 Moogles

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 183 posts

The way they did it with the Phoenix package is that the 'Mechs weren't injected into your account until Tuesday.

#7 Spencley

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:52 PM

View PostDavers, on 16 August 2014 - 03:47 PM, said:

they say mechs are delivered on the next business day, so Monday.

States pretty clearly on the purchase page - https://mwomercs.com/clans - "once daily at 4pm PST" Since the purchase had been processed before this time and my account/profile page showing the purchase and items owned almost immediately after purchase, I find it hard to believe the system needs to wait till the next day.

Even so, that is a saturday which is a working day for most companies (including post) The fact the digital system does not take a day off should not affect the injection.

again - "once daily at 4pm"

#8 SgtMagor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,542 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:55 PM

think daily is like daily work week. so if you ordered it on Friday?, btw you should never buy anything on a Friday! either real or virtual property online. more than likely the next business day would be Monday 18 Aug. 4pm pst (7pm EST)

#9 MonkeyCheese

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,045 posts
  • LocationBrisbane Australia

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:06 PM

Why is it so hard to understand that

1. The company simply manually inputs the clan packs into an account AKA someone in front of a computer.

and

2. That they just might possibly not work on the weekends... AKA no one in front of that computer.

We get it you are angry but spamming the general discussion is not the way to get anything done, you have a better chance sending support tickets or better yet considering it is the weekend reaching out to PGI/IGP on twitter/facebook

#10 Spencley

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:16 PM

View PostMonkeyCheese, on 16 August 2014 - 04:06 PM, said:

1. The company simply manually inputs the clan packs into an account AKA someone in front of a computer.

and

2. That they just might possibly not work on the weekends... AKA no one in front of that computer.

We get it you are angry but spamming the general discussion is not the way to get anything done, you have a better chance sending support tickets or better yet considering it is the weekend reaching out to PGI/IGP on twitter/facebook

View PostMonkeyCheese, on 16 August 2014 - 04:06 PM, said:

and

1. Already applied to my account. http://i.imgur.com/TnShQpF.png - But do not have the items to show for it.

2. Support took almost a week to get back to me last time, They said send the email as soon as the purchase was made so I did so. Still nothing. Reached out on twitter nothing yet.

#11 MonkeyCheese

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,045 posts
  • LocationBrisbane Australia

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:26 PM

View PostSpencley, on 16 August 2014 - 04:16 PM, said:

1. Already applied to my account. http://i.imgur.com/TnShQpF.png - But do not have the items to show for it.

2. Support took almost a week to get back to me last time, They said send the email as soon as the purchase was made so I did so. Still nothing. Reached out on twitter nothing yet.

Then clearly the website account/database is different to in game account/database.

Only advice I have is to go into game do a match and when you come out it just "might" then give you a popup window saying it is updating/refreshing things if you havent been in game since the purchase, it should look the same as when you get an achievement.

Other than that wait till the end of the next business day which is Monday 4pm Pacific Time Zone

also you got the stormcrow pack and a alacarte dire at the same time?

Edited by MonkeyCheese, 16 August 2014 - 04:29 PM.

#12 Spencley

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:32 PM

View PostMonkeyCheese, on 16 August 2014 - 04:26 PM, said:

Then clearly the website account/database is different to in game account/database.

Only advice I have is to go into game do a match and when you come out it just "might" then give you a popup window saying it is updating/refreshing things if you havent been in game since the purchase, it should look the same as when you get an achievement.

Other than that wait till the end of the next business day which is Monday 4pm Pacific Time Zone

also you got the stormcrow pack and a alacarte dire at the same time?

Tried the above including re logging and playing games for the last 2 nights of injections (friend got an injection yesterday after buying)

The Direwolf A La Carte came through the same day it was purchased before the injection time.

The A la carte is a week old purchase which they are supposedly going to deduct eventually.

Edited by Spencley, 16 August 2014 - 04:32 PM.

#13 Raigir

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:41 PM

In the same boat. Made my purchase thursday (a la carte stormcrow), got nada friday, just assumed wait another day and then nada today.

Equally weird, I finally had the courage to go all in today, but the transaction keeps getting declined on the sellers end.

Edited by Raigir, 16 August 2014 - 04:41 PM.

#14 Spencley

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:46 PM

View PostRaigir, on 16 August 2014 - 04:41 PM, said:

In the same boat. Made my purchase thursday (a la carte stormcrow), got nada friday, just assumed wait another day and then nada today.

Equally weird, I finally had the courage to go all in today, but the transaction keeps getting declined on the sellers end.

Glad I am not the only one. The worst is not having any response. Given the amount of money being spent you would think they wish to keep buyers informed,

#15 Dranksta

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:52 PM

Same problem here as well. Purchased a pack on 8/15 at 8:25am pdt 7 hours 35 min BEFORE the injection time.

Quote from FAQ:
"General & Purchases
Q: I just purchased, where is my Clan Collection?
A: Your Clan Collection will be delivered at the next available injection occurring each business day starting at 4PM PDT / 7PM EDT / 11PM UTC. The delivery script may take several hours to run over all affected accounts, so we appreciate your patience as it runs. If you purchased after the indicated time, your collection will be delivered with the next injection the following day, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

I took the liberty to underline. So if you purchase before the injection you should get your content the same day.

Hoping it will come through Monday.

#16 Davers

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:18 PM

View PostSpencley, on 16 August 2014 - 03:52 PM, said:

States pretty clearly on the purchase page - https://mwomercs.com/clans - "once daily at 4pm PST" Since the purchase had been processed before this time and my account/profile page showing the purchase and items owned almost immediately after purchase, I find it hard to believe the system needs to wait till the next day.

Even so, that is a saturday which is a working day for most companies (including post) The fact the digital system does not take a day off should not affect the injection.

again - "once daily at 4pm"

That same source you are quoting mentions 'on the next business day'.

#17 Spencley

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:09 PM

View PostDavers, on 16 August 2014 - 05:18 PM, said:

That same source you are quoting mentions 'on the next business day'.

All I see is the next injection. Even clicking the FAQ It states that it is the next available injection. Can you cut and past or print screen it? Literally cannot see it

#18 Teutonne

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:34 AM

I am in the same boat. Purchased a clan upgrade on Thursday (after the injection that day), and have not received anything. That was two injection periods ago, and yes, one of them was on a work day. They do seem to have a real issue and are not responding.

Edited by Teutonne, 17 August 2014 - 06:34 AM.

#19 t Khrist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 656 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThe Mitten

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:59 AM

View PostNikolai Lubkiewicz, on 10 August 2014 - 10:44 PM, said:

Seems the Game Masters are over-capacity at the moment. We sincerely apologize for the delay.

This is from a post about a week ago in response to a pilot not receiving their MC after purchasing. It seems their support team has been dealing with an above average volume of issues lately and is more than likely still a bit behind. I'm not making excuses for them, just trying to relay some information that may make you feel a little better about the situation. I'm sure they have gotten your tickets, and are working their way through the others in line before you as quickly as they can. It is frustrating not being able to use the things you've paid money for, but do know that you are not being ignored.

Edited by t Khrist, 17 August 2014 - 08:59 AM.

#20 Spencley

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:14 AM

View PostNikolai Lubkiewicz, on 17 August 2014 - 10:41 AM, said:

I'll check in with Colin to make sure the script is running alright. Please keep in mind that some purchases through PayPal, Western Union and Moneybookers may sometimes take several extra business days to be processed depending on your bank or the third-party payment solution used.

It all went through perfectly fine, Same as when I purchased an A La Carte

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users