Contact Support

34 replies to this topic

#21 CODSith01

Rookie

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:02 AM

Now it's working for me, I think they fixed it.

#22 Solomon Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:42 PM

View PostCODSith01, on 10 September 2014 - 09:02 AM, said:

Now it's working for me, I think they fixed it.
Yep also worked for me and i already got my injection. (sounds so weired)

#23 Sabazial

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Point Commander
  • Point Commander
  • 725 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:25 AM

View PostSoulReaver DA, on 08 September 2014 - 06:32 PM, said:

I made purchase of the Timberwolf-alacarte set on Friday night. As of today, Monday night 7:35pm pst. My mechs still have not been delivered to me. I had to use paypal to make the purchase. Checked purchases through paypal and PGI got my money but 4 days now and no mechs is just stupid.
Also to make clan purchases make sure you're logged In first. Also when the tab opens to review your purchase, it is asking you are you sure you want to buy. once you click to continue it gives option of paypal or credit.
I recommend waiting to buy any alacarte packs until everyones mechs have been delivered who has made purchase. It sucks they can get your money yet not have a proper system in place to deliver products at time of sale.

We have similar issues, i bought the timberwolf on Monday and have yet to recieve mine either, payment went through within 10 mins of ordering. The mechs are supposed to be injected via a script daily i believe, not sure if there's an issue with that or if a PGI staff member has to flag your account for the script to add the mechs.

#24 Nathan Xain

• PipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:50 AM

I tried to buy an upgrade pack last Thursday, and it took payment through PayPal, but I have not received the preorder on my account for it. Does your account show the preorder?

#25 Arkion29

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 29 posts
  • LocationNaples, Florida

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:22 AM

I am having the same issue. I purchased the Clan Collection on Monday and they cheated my PayPal, yet it is not showing up on my account nor is it on my profile.

I filed a ticket with them Monday and 4 days later no response still.

#26 PrecentorAvalon

Rookie

• The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:12 PM

So I've got an interesting issue. Yesterday I attempted to upgrade my clan mech pack to the direwolf, and though I entered all of my information and agreed to pay, after clicking the pay button, I got no acknnowledgment of my purchase. Previously when I'd upgraded my package, the web page updated to inform me I'd sucessfully made a payment, the clan mech package page showed the newly purchased mech as "Owned", and I even received an email confirming my purchase. Now, this next step probably wasn't the best or most rational choice, but being rather impatient, today I attempted to make the same purchase, thinking maybe my web page had timed out before, and again, everything happened the same, with no updates to the web page. However, I just received a notification from my credit card company saying there was a supicious charge yesterday (Apparently Slice doesn't have the greatest reputation), and that the charge did indeed go through. Does this mean that, with today's purchase, I'll now be receiving 2 sets of Direwolfs, when and if I ever get my mechs?

Edited by PrecentorAvalon, 11 September 2014 - 12:12 PM.

#27 Sabazial

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Point Commander
  • Point Commander
  • 725 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:41 PM

View PostPrecentorAvalon, on 11 September 2014 - 12:12 PM, said:

However, I just received a notification from my credit card company saying there was a supicious charge yesterday (Apparently Slice doesn't have the greatest reputation), and that the charge did indeed go through. Does this mean that, with today's purchase, I'll now be receiving 2 sets of Direwolfs, when and if I ever get my mechs?

Yes, you are going to be billed twice due to putting the same order in multiple times.

#28 PrecentorAvalon

Rookie

• The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:49 PM

I sort of figured that, but will I actually get anything? Or will I have to wait until this backlog is dealt with before I can either get my money back or receive the next tier of the upgrade?

#29 Nathan Xain

• PipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:15 PM

Just wait I guess. If I check the clan pack page when logged in, the packs owned are not showing the one I tried to upgrade to.

I had planned on upgrading again this week, but I can't until this is sorted and I get what I paid for. Since it's been so long, I might not bother now. I don't want to wait the same amount of time for the next purchase that I will have waited for this one.

#30 SoulReaver DA

• PipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 73 posts
  • LocationOlympia Washington

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:38 AM

Well now it is Friday morning and still nothing injected for me. So it's been a full week with nothing but my money missing from my bank account. This is ridiculous! Not so much as a posting from an admin or an email. Wtf is up with this crap?

#31 Megaton Doombringer

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:09 PM

10 days of waiting and still nothing, No mechs, No reply, No refund... nothing at all ( hum maybe No guts, No galaxy should be changed to No reply, No refund). I been following posts like this one for a while now. I do believe that out of the so called 700+ support emails/support tickets , that maybe 75-100( max) are about cash purchases.Support must not read these forum posts or their emails because there is no reason It should take 10 days to get some answers. I guess its more important to have "kill a dev weekend" instead of "get support caught the hell up weekend". To me, an automated reply is about the same as no reply.

#32 Nathan Xain

• PipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:06 PM

I've tried to get someone to look at these posts by asking on the Support Backlog in Progress announcement - might help.

#33 SoulReaver DA

• PipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 73 posts
  • LocationOlympia Washington

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:51 PM

Pm Russ if you still have issues receiving items or making purchases. He's making a list to address on Monday. He's aware there are many ppl that need help. Pm-ing him is the best way.

#34 zje

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:53 AM

Just curious, were any of you presented with a payment page of sorts? After clicking "buy" and then "OK" on the popup dialogue it appears that the page just refreshed... nothing seemed to happen. I checked https://mwomercs.com/profile/preorders and it's empty. I tried chrome and firefox, but I'm afraid of trying multiple times and getting charged repeatedly...

EDIT: I got it to work by being logged out of the site and being forced to log in as part of the purchase process.

Edited by zje, 17 September 2014 - 09:03 PM.

#35 Mr D One

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationMmmmmm yes

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:07 AM

Yah Niko.

It working ok now.

You also need to have a currency converter so if you buy a prepaid visa, master card, etc, for 120. You will need for example 135-ish for aus dollar currency.

Just a suggestion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users