$240.00 Gone And No Mechs!

30 replies to this topic

#1 Orion2011

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:16 PM

On 9-2-2014 I purchased the clan mech package for $240.00. Here it is 9-5-2014 and I still haven't gotten the items I purchased. I have attempted twice to get in touch with support@mwomercs.com but have yet to receive anything but the auto generated reply.

Needless to say I am starting the get rather upset. The lack of any response from support is why I'm posting this in the public form in hopes someone will notice and get the appropriate partys involved.

Edited by Orion2011, 05 September 2014 - 03:21 PM.

#2 Ryvucz

Zunrith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,839 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, Colorado

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:18 PM

View PostOrion2011, on 05 September 2014 - 01:16 PM, said:

On 9-2-2014 I purchased the clan mech package for $240.00. Here it is 9-5-2015 and I still haven't gotten the items I purchased. I have attempted twice to get in touch with support@mwomercs.com but have yet to receive anything but the auto generated reply.

Needless to say I am starting the get rather upset. The lack of any response from support is why I'm posting this in the public form in hopes someone will notice and get the appropriate partys involved.

They are short handed on the customer support side. They have a backlog to boot.

#3 Scratx

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:20 PM

On 9-2-2014 I purchased the clan mech package for $240.00. Here it is 9-5-2015 and I still haven't gotten the items I purchased. I have attempted twice to get in touch with support@mwomercs.com but have yet to receive anything but the auto generated reply.

Is this a post from a time traveller? :)

Contact support.

#4 Moomtazz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 577 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:22 PM

I'll give you mine for $200

#5 wolf74

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts
  • LocationMidland, TX

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:24 PM

Go back to the page you got the Clan pack and READ THE PART about mech will be delivered at 4pm PST each day. So if you got them at 4:01pm or after yesterday; you will not get them until 4pm PST today. You still have about 1.5hours to wait from this post time.

www.mwomercs.com/clock

Edited by wolf74, 05 September 2014 - 01:25 PM.

#6 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:25 PM

They're too busy fielding calls about MWT. They have your money, sit down and they'll get to you when they get to you :ph34r:

View Postwolf74, on 05 September 2014 - 01:24 PM, said:

Go back to the page you got the Clan pack and READ THE PART about mech will be delivered at 4pm PST each day. So if you got them at 4:01pm or afer yesterday; you will not get them until 4pm PST today. You still have about 1.5hours to wait from this post time.

www.mwomercs.com/clock

On 9-2-2014 I purchased the clan mech package for $240.00.

i swear people just don't read

Today is the FIFTH, they were purchased on the SECOND, that's TWO BUSINESS DAYS now (I'd say 3 but monday was a holiday)

#7 MonkeyDCecil

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 426 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:28 PM

You should of got your stuff today after the patch. If you did not, then I would put the heat on support.

And Sandpit, do not even get me started on MWT. To me that is money wasted and gone.

Edited by MonkeyDCecil, 05 September 2014 - 01:30 PM.

#8 Sandpit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:38 PM

View PostMonkeyDCecil, on 05 September 2014 - 01:28 PM, said:

You should of got your stuff today after the patch. If you did not, then I would put the heat on support.

And Sandpit, do not even get me started on MWT. To me that is money wasted and gone.

You should have just played mekwars :) superior in every way except graphics

#9 Ryvucz

Zunrith

• 2,839 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:42 PM

View PostMonkeyDCecil, on 05 September 2014 - 01:28 PM, said:

I would have loved it if it were not browser based.

People like to say "Why? Browser based is just as good?"

I like a thing called options to adjust things. :P

Not to mention their mech models are friggin horrid!

#10 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:44 PM

Might have been to long but try going to your credit card company. Worst part is even if you get your clan mechs you already missed the time when they were worth owning. Its down hill with nerfs form now on.

#11 Ryvucz

Zunrith

• 2,839 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:49 PM

Instead of creating a new ticket, just reply to the first one you created. (Yes, reply to the automated confirmed received e-mail).

Helps them with work and tracking of issues, if you have not been doing so.

#12 Spencley

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:00 PM

Happened to me, Got completely ignored for 5 days.,, Then out of no where after the mechs were applied they decided to respond and say it appears you have the packs granted.

Considering the items are granted "on the next injection" even if you purchase 1 hour before an injection I got nothing.

For 5 days I had nothing to show for it, For 5 days I was completely ignored.

They are great with service if you wish to spend money. The moment you spend it you basically get added to a [redacted] list and support don't want anything to do with you unless it is to upgrade your package....

View PostMonkey Lover, on 05 September 2014 - 02:44 PM, said:

Might have been to long but try going to your credit card company. Worst part is even if you get your clan mechs you already missed the time when they were worth owning. Its down hill with nerfs form now on.

Do not do this, Any sort of charge back or seeking of a refund outside of the Support team sees your account banned regardless of what you have spent.

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 06 September 2014 - 05:42 AM.
Language

#13 Ryvucz

Zunrith

• 2,839 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:02 PM

View PostSpencley, on 05 September 2014 - 03:00 PM, said:

Happened to me, Got completely ignored for 5 days.,, Then out of no where after the mechs were applied they decided to respond and say it appears you have the packs granted.

Considering the items are granted "on the next injection" even if you purchase 1 hour before an injection I got nothing.

For 5 days I had nothing to show for it, For 5 days I was completely ignored.

They are great with service if you wish to spend money. The moment you spend it you basically get added to a [redacted] list and support don't want anything to do with you unless it is to upgrade your package....

To be fair, they did lose a lot of customer support reps over the past few months that typically deal with such things.

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 06 September 2014 - 05:43 AM.
Language in quote

#14 AztecD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 656 posts
  • LocationTijuana. MX

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:05 PM

^^ You need to pay them :s

#15 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:09 PM

Do not do this, Any sort of charge back or seeking of a refund outside of the Support team sees your account banned regardless of what you have spent.

Ya sounds "fun" next step would be a lawsuit because they didn't provide the mechs to start with then banned his account.

Edited by Monkey Lover, 05 September 2014 - 03:09 PM.

#16 Sandpit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:30 PM

View PostRyvucz, on 05 September 2014 - 03:02 PM, said:

To be fair, they did lose a lot of customer support reps over the past few months that typically deal with such things.

they can't ban someone for that, not if they do it BEFORE they receive the items and their support ticket has been ignored. If they DO do that, well then the customer has a case

#17 Ryvucz

Zunrith

• 2,839 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:33 PM

View PostSandpit, on 05 September 2014 - 03:30 PM, said:

they can't ban someone for that, not if they do it BEFORE they receive the items and their support ticket has been ignored. If they DO do that, well then the customer has a case

Uh, what? :blink:

I didn't mention anything about banning, just stating that they have a lot less reps to deal with support tickets. :P

#18 Green Mamba

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,659 posts
  • LocationNC,United States

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:33 PM

Did it get mixed in with their MechWarrior Tactics Money by mistake ?

#19 Sandpit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:36 PM

i was referring to that portion

#20 Ryvucz

Zunrith

• 2,839 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:37 PM

View PostSandpit, on 05 September 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

i was referring to that portion

Ha ha, you are posting like you're as tired as I am.

Doing alright? :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users