Now Pgi Is Free Like A Bird

8 replies to this topic

#1 cSand

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts
  • LocationCanada, eh

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:35 PM

Can we please, please, please have back the ability to change ALL modules around in the "select mech" screen?

PLEASE

If you re-implement this, I will buy something nice and shiny from you, PGI. NICE AND SHINY

#2 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:50 PM

A big shiny "flush all modules back into inventory" button would be great. I swap mechs maybe every 2-3 matches. Please just imagine how hard it is for players like me. :lol:

Or make the modules available to equip all the time and have a notification that says "Module currently equipped on Mech xyz. Equipping this module to your current Mech will unequip it from Mech xyz. Continue?"

I know the UI still needs a lot of work. Hope it turns out nice, pretty and convenient when it's done. :)

#3 Asmudius Heng

• Survivor
  • 2,429 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:50 PM

Just make modules sharable. Buy once always have access to equip on any mechs.

Finding modules and ridiculous and time consuming and no one wants to pay for more than one of each.

Keep the cost high s a cbill sink sure - just let me have access to them in any mechs module screen

/rant

#4 CycKath

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,574 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:59 PM

View PostElizander, on 09 September 2014 - 07:50 PM, said:

A big shiny "flush all modules back into inventory" button would be great. I swap mechs maybe every 2-3 matches. Please just imagine how hard it is for players like me. :lol:

Or make the modules available to equip all the time and have a notification that says "Module currently equipped on Mech xyz. Equipping this module to your current Mech will unequip it from Mech xyz. Continue?"

That's crazy talk! Next you'll be asking for similar functionally to let us know where cockpit items are located, providing two uses for the same code!

#5 Elizander

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:03 PM

View PostCycKath, on 09 September 2014 - 07:59 PM, said:

That's crazy talk! Next you'll be asking for similar functionally to let us know where cockpit items are located, providing two uses for the same code!

Whoa, whoa wait a moment. That's like leaps and bounds beyond what we were initially discussing! Slow down a bit and maybe we can bring it up again when we get there!

Seriously though, I am always surprised when I bring out my old mechs and then I go, "So that's where I placed my Dawn Fairy!/Coconut Monkey!" :lol:

#6 Hades Trooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,461 posts
  • LocationWillow Tree, NSW

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:12 PM

never gonna happen, the whole idea is to make it annoying so you end up like me and have all 12 of your clan mechs with there own modules, ie multiple modules of the same type.

sure love my 2 click pick new mech ready to rock and no time wasting, i'll save money in the long, long, long run

#7 Ryvucz

Zunrith

• 2,839 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, Colorado

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:23 PM

I'd just like my colorblind support that's been "approved" for since Closed Beta.

#8 Mycrus

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFilipino @ Singapore

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:07 PM

I want a button that strip all modules from all mechs... but we can't haz that because dbase 2000

#9 CeeKay Boques

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,371 posts
  • LocationYes

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:24 PM

I can't believe you think IGP kept them from making sound 2.0 decisions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users