Over 30 Gamer Looking For A Group/ Home To Join.

4 replies to this topic

#1 Damien Matashy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:20 PM

I am an older gamer, looking for a home. I am on PST and play mainly in the evening. I am looking for a group to join or a guild/unit/whatever. I can run TS/Vent. but i am not mic capable right now as my husky used it as a chew toy. so that is my only real issue. thanks see you in game

#2 BumbaCLot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 313 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:42 AM

housekurita.teamspeak3.com:6619 password Yakuza is always open. 1st Ghost is mostly there but other units stop in and all are welcome

#3 Aidyan Pryde

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 32 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

Where are you in the world. Ryuken-ni.com is another welcoming place for anywhere in the world

#4 Shock Wave

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

The group I am a part of is all 25 years old and older. Does that mean we're all absolutely mature for our age? No, but we are a group that enjoys fighting, out thinking and out maneuvering the enemy to bring the best reward possible. We just feel like it's just as important to have some fun doing it.

We don't min/max to win, you play the mechs you want, simply because we believe that it helps you to have more fun with the knowledge we're not asking you to play something you've already spent time in a cockpit you're tired of.

Outside of that you are like the rest of us, we all have lives outside of MW:O. Play to your schedule as you see fit. We're not going to ask anything more.

We are the Old Dragon Battle Group, part of a much larger multi-gaming site called 2old2play.com.

Here's where you can find us:

[color="#b27204"]http://2old2play.com[/color]...rps-odbg-501822
It's not a requirement you join the site to play with us. The direct link to the forum has some threads that contain information on the[color="#b27204"] VoiP[/color] program we use (Raidcall) and a list of people we have in the group so you can add them to your friends list. If you'd rather just take that information and join us then wonderful!

#5 Damien Matashy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:34 AM

View PostAidyan Pryde, on 15 February 2013 - 10:52 PM, said:

Where are you in the world. Ryuken-ni.com is another welcoming place for anywhere in the world

I am in oregon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users