#41 Kiiyor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 5,564 posts
  • LocationSCIENCE.

Posted 15 October 2014 - 03:13 PM

View Post3xnihilo, on 15 October 2014 - 07:55 AM, said:

Kiiyor-sounds like you need some skill to pilot your jägers which probably rules me out haha :) But running dual gauss does sound pretty deadly.

Thanks for all the opinions, I think I am going to wait until I get my free centurion next week and run that for awhile to see how I like it. The trebuchets have also caught my fancy so I am leaning cents then trebs or maybe both at the same time if I can keep the cbills flowing :)

The only skill is in battlefield positioning! The rest is Dakka, and DAKKA TAKES CARE OF ITSELF!

I run by prison rules. Stay at the back, avoid being noticed, and have a nice, fat sugar daddy as a protector (DireWolf or Atlas are at the top of the prison food chain).

#42 3xnihilo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 16 October 2014 - 02:28 PM

View PostKiiyor, on 15 October 2014 - 03:13 PM, said:

The only skill is in battlefield positioning! The rest is Dakka, and DAKKA TAKES CARE OF ITSELF!

I run by prison rules. Stay at the back, avoid being noticed, and have a nice, fat sugar daddy as a protector (DireWolf or Atlas are at the top of the prison food chain).

Haha, I am a light pilot so I only know pew pew, a little wub, and splat! Let me get a little dakka under my belt in some mediums and then I will track you down and we will talk Jagers :)

Edited by 3xnihilo, 16 October 2014 - 02:29 PM.

#43 Soul Tribunal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 October 2014 - 06:34 AM

If you are going to learn Jagers , then Blackjacks are the best place to start. The arm positioning and loadout is similar, and the playstyle once you adapt to it will help with the transition. I started with the BJ's and worked up to the heavies and I am a much better pilot for having done so.

-ST

#44 3xnihilo

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 17 October 2014 - 07:34 AM

Oh no, now there is going to be a huge sale on shadowhawks and stormcrows! If the sale hits 50% off I could pick up 2 Hawks wih the c-Bill stash I have now. Oh the temptation :) BTW do stormcrows go on sale for c-bills Tuesday?

#45 JC Daxion

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 12:42 PM

well if you like lights, and want LRM's,, The Raven 3L has ECM and is a beast with them.. (the 2X and 4x are both lots of fun, and i can't wait to see what kinda quirks they get. the 4x has JJ's too!)

Someone mentioned cicada's and i am leveling them and i really love them. They are almost as fast as a light, but that extra 5 tons packs on some mean punch. No JJ models)

as for a very versatile mech, the wolverine's are great, the best part is each are very different from one another, so you get 3 unique mechs, under one chassis.

If ya want something fast and heavier, It is hard to go wrong with thunder bolts. They are an odd mech, but i find them a lot of fun, especially the JJ version with an XL-300. They are very much a flank/support mech, that can do some damage in a brawl, of even chase down faster mechs.

#46 3xnihilo

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:45 PM

Well, I caved to the sale. 2 shawks (3m,2d2). And of course the cent ah. Now if only you could drop in a medium right now without waiting forever! I took the 275 xl out of he 3m put it in the centurion with 3 srm6 and an ac5 got in one round. Apparently I need to keep. Up with the group better because I got to all of the brawls just in time to watch the enemy mechs fall over. But the team won withou me anyway so a 1.00 w/l in the centurion right now :D

#47 Brody319

• The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:58 PM

Want a light that punches like a tank and has ECM?
Kitfox has your back. Mounting more weapons than a IS medium and out running them too, this bad boy can run so many different builds.
Show me a light that can run gauss with 15 shots and a medium laser and run 90KPH other than the kitfox.
Got your classic sniper build of twin ERPPCs with a medium laser as backup and ECM, invisible and punches like a mech twice as big.

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...a77770c3faf7a95
The little thing just gets even more mean when you don't run ecm. How does a 48 point alpha from a light sound plus machine guns!?

Ignore the cutefox and it will rip off your arms or punch through your chest. Like a Direwolf's arm just decided to go solo and run +100 KPH because the other parts were just weighing it down!

#48 3xnihilo

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:58 AM

I have actually run the gauss uller on TT with good results. Right now I am trying to expand beyond just light mechs so I have bought some mediums that I am currently working on (or will be when the medium que evens back out). I will probably start down the clan road later though. Then I will get some kitfoxes.

#49 sthefrog1

Rookie

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPa

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:19 AM

I like the thunderbolt my self I can some damage in it and it can go Fairley fast for a heavy if you have the right engine
:)

Edited by sthefrog1, 08 November 2014 - 09:22 AM.

#50 3xnihilo

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:00 PM

Hmm...I feel I may be getting old when my son is recommending mechs to me on this forum. Sthefrog1 I would have expected blackjacks or cicadas from you. ;)

#51 MechWarrior679696

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 85 posts
  • LocationWhere you don't want to be

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:55 PM

You want a sales pitch? Very well... Let's start off with...

Posted Image

THE JM6 SERIES "JAGERMECH"
First manufactured and fielded in great numbers by the Capellan Confederation, the JM6 is the last word in support mech warfare, and has remained the go-to for gun-nuts for three centuries. A firepower-heavy package at 65 tons with a state-of-the-art tracking system, high weapon mounts optimized for increasing fire arc while minimizing silhouette, and a look and layout that speaks of a terrifyingly rational and efficient approach to warfare, the Jagermech cuts a mean figure on any battlefield. Bristling with hardpoints, any pilot wise enough to choose this mech model as his own will find an arsenal that can rival that of many assault mechs at his command, while at the same time maintaining mobility and an advantageously sleeker and more well-planned design. And it doesn't end there; Jagermech pilots can also expect a recent improvement to torso structural integrity, thanks to new research in materials tech and structural dynamics, which insures survivability and reliability even in the unlikely event that the enemy manages to close through your barrage of fire. The JM6-series includes a fully varied lineup of chassis, such as:

The JM6-S
Built as a successor to the honorable Rifleman, the JM6-S standard, popularly nicknamed the "Volley", is the long-range gunner's dream. Preferrably equipped with any of Kallon's proprietary AC/2 or AC/5 lineup for its main guns, the S variant, as all Jagers, comes outfitted with eight easily equipped hardpoints, with improved loading and breech sealing mechanisms integrated into the ballistic ammunition chain, thus improving both the rate of fire and the effective reach of your guns. Pilots can expect an improvement in ballistic rate of fire of up to 15%, with commensurate improvements in shell speed and drop-off.

The JM6-A
For the pilot who prefers a varied weapons mixture, the JM6-A is a given. Incorporating the same loading mechanism improvements as the S-variant, with focus given to standard-type LRM 15-missile box packages, the "Hailstorm" as it has been popularized can be outfitted to boast not merely a considerable alpha strike, but also a truly tremendous rate of long-range fire. And to round it off, despite equipment mass allocated to its torso, the A-variant still features twin torso-mounted hardpoints for energy weaponry, to cover any weak points in your field of fire.

The JM6-DD
Built to be the last word in ballistic weaponry, the "Dum Dum" or "Perforator" as it has been called incorporates even further improvements to structural tech and loading mechanics. With a special emphasis put on the Drumroll™ loading mechanism developed in cooperation with Imperator Weaponry, the JM6-DD can boost loading rates of all its compatible models of ultra autocannon significantly, as well as their ballistic performance. A full six high-mounted ballistic hardpoints, as well as space to spare, insures that pilots can load up almost any variation of ballistic loadout they might desire. Disclaimer: Neither Kallon Industries nor Independence Weaponry will be held liable for materials damage or mech failure caused to or by mechs loaded by their operators with more than four (4) standard-type class 2 or 5 autocannons. KI and IW Incorporated both reserve the right to determine warranty rights for loading- and cooling-mechanisms for such mechs individually, as well as the right to claim insanity on part of their operators, legally and verbally.

The JM6-FB "Firebrand"
Built around the new cutting-edge Firewire 5™ capacitor and conductor hardware, the Firebrand is well and truly the modern inheritor to the legendary Rifleman. An energy-intense platform, the JM6-FB's setup sports both further internal equipment attachment points and space for engine components, allowing for even higher fusion engine ratings, as well as broader and more conductive power- and coolant-grid components matched to those found in nearly all manufactures of Inner Sphere PPC weaponry out of the last two centuries. Capable of mounting engines of up to the 340-class, and of sustaining continuous PPC fire with a normal loadout with as few as thirteen (13) heatsinks, the Firebrand is truly an energy weapons boat to be feared. Additional internal spacing offered by improved and compressed components also makes it an ideal platform to mount ferro-fibrous armor, for increased tonnage-efficiency and protection.

We all know the old saying; "If at first you don't succeed, use more gun". For those who wish to experience the truth of this... For those who seek the purest expression of suppressive firepower... There is only one definitive preference; the Jagermech.

No attention to the non-canonicity of several points of this article will be given. Complainants are respectfully asked to stuff it. Further writefaggotry may be submitted upon request.

Edited by Mr Huge, 15 November 2014 - 10:48 AM.

#52 3xnihilo

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 09 November 2014 - 04:22 PM

Great read Mr. Huge :) I love how you incorporated the new quirks into your sales pitch. On a similar note I have been finding dual gauss jagers all over the place lately. (Very scary for my commandos and spiders if I accidentally end up in front of them and not behind them).

#53 MechWarrior679696

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 85 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 12:14 PM

Introducing...

THE HBK SERIES "HUNCHBACK"

What is a battlemech? If your answer to that question is "A giant stomping robot", then congratulations; you're the perfect Atlas pilot. If your answer is "A walking firing platform", you're looking for your local Jagermech dealership. If your answer is "A fast legged tank", you might be interested in getting in contact with a merc group to purchase a Jenner or Blackjack.

If your answer is "A machine with two legs, two arms, and a big gun. It doesn't need to be fancy, it doesn't need to be fast, it doesn't need to be big. It just needs to destroy whatever I point it at"... Welcome! We have just what you're looking for.

Serving for nearly half a millennium, and having stood that test of time without the need for major design changes, the Hunchback is a delightfully simple, no-frills solution to close and urban warfare. Take the most rugged midweight chassis you can weld and through-nitride, put in the most durable components you can manage to spec, cram in the meanest weapons you can manage, then lock on attachment points and cover it all in armor. The result is a hard-hitting, gut-punching engine of havoc that pilots attest will mow its way through any opposition of the same weight class without pause, and which can make short work even of heavier opponents. Centered around its main weapons system, and with a mind and design to keep it firing and keep its fists swinging for absolutely as long as possible, the Hunchback is built to hit hard, and take it on the chin in the unlikely event that the enemy survives the first salvo. Adding to this, all Hunchbacks feature reinforced extendable combat fists, a frankly ingenious dual-speed torso twisting mechanism with extra-long myomers, new improvements to capacitor and steady-state heat conductors, as well as many model-specific enhancements to improve their performance and ease of handling for their pilots.

At Kali Yama Weapons Industries, you will find a full range of chassis ready to brawl, including:

The classic HBK-4G
Any good boxer will tell you that if conditions are right, one good punch is all you need to settle the fight there and then. The senior design of the Hunchback takes this thought to heart. Carrying the Kali Yama Big Bore cannon as standard, with triple-reinforced and redundant fastening struts as well as integrated Subcutanium™ armor, and an improved cross-weight shifting and stabilizing system, this model packs one of the hardest one-hit punches in the galaxy. And it doesn't end there; structural improvements to the design have allowed space for more powerful, faster loading mechanisms, shaving as much as a quarter off your reload time. So when the enemy thinks you've just thrown your Sunday punch and left yourself open, you can simply come out and hit him again, just as hard. The new weapon stabilization system has also freed up critical space to add even sturdier components to the loading mechanism, improving the shock absorbance and gas sealing of ballistic weapons, for a longer reach and a faster hit. And should a right straight to the jaw not fit your fancy, there are attachment points and space to spare in the right torso for a variety of other ballistic loadouts. Knock yourself out. Better yet, knock someone else out.

The HBK-4H
The "Long Fist" variant of the Hunchback is less of a slugger than its cousin, but no less of a fighter. Taking full advantage of the chassis reinforcement and stabilization of its older brother, the 4H model is optimized for the usage of 10-class autocannons, and comes ready not only with modular hardpoints sufficient to match nearly all such weapon modules on the market, but extra power- and control runs for energy weapons. Because if you can't have them cold with that first hit, you might as well heat them up instead.

The HBK-4J
We all know how those pesky Clanners sometimes just refuse to fight like men and look you in the whites while you're beating them. Or perhaps you've been assigned to a Capellan commander who believes a little too strongly in suppressive fire. For when you've gotten tired of this, look no further than the HBK-4J. Featuring a dual setup of heavy-duty ammo runs and missile racking mechanisms standardized for 10-missile stacks, this long-range marauder is a guided projectile beast. Field testing has shown that our new Downpour loading system is capable of reducing missile reload times to half those of most standard comparable systems. That means twice the firepower projected in the same space of time. And just to top it off, the model features an additional module slot for energy weapons over the HBK-4H. Yeah, we knew you'd like that. And of course, the chassis retains the hallmark arm mechanics of all Hunchbacks, so you can have the joy of caving your foe's cockpit in once the rain of missiles stops.

The HBK-4P
What's the next best thing to punching a big, big hole in an enemy mech's face? Melting it clean off. With hardpoints and weapons control firmware to rival Assault-class mechs, the HBK-4P "Master Blaster" features energy weapon slots and power feed redundancies through its torso to put most mechs to shame. Extra ring-type backing capacitors adapted for most models of medium laser, as well as additional heat conductor runs and heat-optimized materials allows the 4P model Hunchback to achieve a truly tremendous rate of laser fire. Critical damage testing has even proven this model to be able to easily equal its ballistic forebears for effective alpha strike under the right conditions. And given its energy weapon proclivities, with light equipment weight and no ammo to carry, it's no surprise this variant is easily set up to be the most heavily armored of the bunch - which could potentially make it the most durable medium mech, bar none. In other words, you'll be able to stand the heat way better than the enemy will.

The HBK-4SP
So, even a great huge cannon is too much of a fine-tune option for you? Or are those lights you thought were merely scouts closing in, waving inordinately big lasers? That's when you want to be behind the sticks of a 4SP "Saturday Night Special". Spacing out the internal torso reinforcement and struts, this high-end brawler model of the Hunchback applies the improved loading systems carried over from other mechs of the line to standard six-pack box magazines for SRM:s. Featuring internal sealing mechanisms and hemispherical launcher seats, the launchers on this variant have been optimized to enclose, aid and direct the launch of modern rocket weaponry, increasing exit velocity while leaving precision unaffected. Not that there will be much need for precision, as your rate and volume of fire should be tearing chunks out of any enemy armor, while your own much-toughened superstructure remains intact.

And finally our new top-range option, the HBK-GI
Introducing our top-of-the-line loading system to multi-barrel autocannons, as well as revolutionizing oscillating sync conductor technology that significantly improves both recharge rates and effective range specs in most compatible pulse lasers, the "Grid Iron" is a sustained-fire powerhouse that rules at mid- to short ranges. Structural layout choices tested in the 4G model have improved torso mobility, while cross-loading mechanics allow for the mounting of an additional missile launcher if the pilot so desires. Well-rounded and fully capable of taking on mechs of significantly higher tonnage while maintaining the ability to strike with precision at smaller targets, the HBK-GI is already proving its worth on deployment throughout the galaxy.

The Hunchback; When you're staring your enemy in the face, accept no substitutes.

Edited by Mr Huge, 15 November 2014 - 06:23 AM.

#54 Metus regem

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts
  • LocationNAIS College of Military Science OCS courses

Posted 10 November 2014 - 01:18 PM

View Post3xnihilo, on 09 October 2014 - 01:00 PM, said:

Ok, Ok, so you can't really sell me your mech, but maybe you can sell me on your favorite mech. I am a light pilot and I love my spiders and commandos. However, I would like to broaden my horizons a little bit and learn some new mechs in other weight classes. So, I would like to know what is your favorite mech? What builds do you run? How do you play it (brawler, sniper, fire support, etc.)

Example:

I love my spider 5d, I run it primarily as ecm support and long range fire support with 2 erllas, ecm, and 240xl engine. When I am not using it I run the Anansi as a hit & run striker with 2 mpl, srm6, and 255xl.

Thanks Mechwarriors!

Well I've just started running a Locust 1V, and I love the little thing, it gets ignored on the field, I've got a standard engine in it, and just 1 IS-ERLL in the CT, so you have to leg it or core it, to stop me. With the quirk pass, the little bug is just mean.

#55 3xnihilo

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:04 PM

I am running a locust 1e with 6sl and std 175 but it is because I am cheap and haven't gotten the xl190 yet. Then I will probably run it with 2mpl 4sl or something. I am a little torn though for the third locust (I have the 3s too). I like the idea of the 3m with 5spl but running the 1v with the erll quirks sounds like a blast. I suppose I should keep saving and get them both :)

And Mr. Huge, another masterful write up. You should sell used mechs for a living. :D

Edited by 3xnihilo, 10 November 2014 - 04:05 PM.

#56 MechWarrior679696

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 85 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:38 AM

View Post3xnihilo, on 10 November 2014 - 04:04 PM, said:

And Mr. Huge, another masterful write up. You should sell used mechs for a living. :D

Oh, if only I could, nihilo. Aldo, now I can't get the idea of a big flannel-shirted papa bear dad running around like a maniac in a Locust while his twelve year-old boy brings up the rear in a Highlander...

Might write the Locust next. Should be easy.

#57 3xnihilo

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 11 November 2014 - 04:20 AM

*Goes to closet; pulls out flannel shirts; burns them.* I would never wear a flannel shirt, but I would run around like a maniac in a locust :D and Frog likes his highlanders, so not far off (if only I had 2 computers) *Looks in closet, wonders, "Now what am I going to wear to work?"*

#58 Shaemus Shadow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:31 AM

Ummm...I wear flannel shirts all the time but I work outdoors quite a bit. :D

I just started rebuilding my mech collection. My sons helped me shop and I just bought a Cataphract 4X. I seem to do better with ballistics and as a backup for the big boys. I am running 3xac5s with 2 mpls in CT and a tush load of ammo but only have the ST 210 engine so it is SLOW but FUN.

#59 3xnihilo

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:53 AM

View PostShaemus Shadow, on 14 November 2014 - 08:31 AM, said:

Ummm...I wear flannel shirts all the time but I work outdoors quite a bit. :D .

Me too, flannel and carhartts all winter. Someone also asked my wife once if I was a logger because of my beard. So I laughed pretty hard at how accurate Mr. Huge's imagery was.

#60 MechWarrior679696

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 85 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 04:52 AM

Posted Image

THE LCT SERIES "LOCUST"

Ubiquotous. Numerous. Expendable. Indisposable. With thousands upon thousands of units in service around the galaxy, the Locust is both the commonest battlemech in existence, and the one with the greatest recorded history of personnel kills (Truth! Check the official stats at gww.uibsarna/info/disc/chistory/battlemechs/kill_stat_comparison.org). Which is really to be expected, with numbers on your side and the ability to get to the battle when you want to be there. So what if you have to dive between the legs of a Victor in order to get ahead? Leave him a scorched trail of laser burns and footprints to follow, and maybe he'll be able to find the battle for a change.

We'll be up front about it; most people overlook the Locust. And we agree that when you're in one of the lightest battlemechs ever produced, standing between armored legs that stretch up past your own height, you might easily get a little wary. But remember; a mech is little but a weapons delivery platform, and once you set to kicking up dust in a Locust, you can deliver that damage with speed, faster than nearly any other mech out there. And if your enemy continues to overlook you while you're tearing past him and into his exposed back? So much the better! We know that we certainly haven't overlooked the Locust for the many, many years of reliable service, and numerous upgrades over recent years have provided this F1 chariot of war with a deadly edge to allow it to punch way above its weight, providing maximum utility while maintaining a minimum of cost and tonnage handling. And if you buy now, we're throwing in a free OmniBoard 4 service and diagnostic bench, along with a cooler, for service in style when you rocket back to the garage!

So, if you like life on the edge, on the cheap, and on the double, sit back and remember to strap in tight, while we bring you...

The LCT-1E

Tests have shown that in modern weaponry the significant energy transfer even of small low-Hertz lasers over short ranges relative to their higher-frequency larger cousins is very nearly equivalent once you factor out the "bore" of the weapon in question. But who cares about the technical stuff? Lasers are fun, end of story. And small ones can be packed tighter and fire more often with just as effective cooling. That's where the 1E comes in. Spearheading small laser technology back in the day, the patrolling Locust 1E has been given a boost recently, with all new hyperbaric forced-air cooling, assisted with air scoops to take advantage of your speed to even further increase the cooldown rate of your weapons. What's more, an all-new cross-strut support system has allowed us to give the modern Locust chassis a lateral sturdiness that integrates straight into the pod-arm armor, potentially making it half again as effective and protecting your weapons from component damage! Not that the enemy should be able to hit you; with weight to spare, the LCT-1E easily sports a maxed out engine, accelerating and turning at rates that truly have to be felt to be believed. In this mech, you'll be able to run rings around the competition, while keeping up a sustained damage ratio that even some medium mechs can't! Disclaimer: Damage incurred from the machine in question being stepped upon by Heavy- or Assault-class mechs, friendly or otherwise, constitutes a breach of warranty. Pilots are advised to maintain a reasonable distance from heavy targets during all stages of combat, and to not try and make "up the kilt" shots on enemy mechs, however amusing they may find this.

The LCT-1M

Fitted for an anti-mech and anti-tank weapons load, the LCT-1M features both improved capacitor technology and improved compact missile loader technology, which allows it to interface with a range of weaponry typically intended for heavier mechs. It is a medium-range strafer with a lethally accurate punch which combines favorably with its speed and low silhouette to allow it to engage significantly heavier targets at optimal evasion ranges. Like all new Locusts, it carries over the new arm support technology, and is an optimal carrier of new-gen ferro-fibrous armor.

The LCT-1V

Originally designed for infantry suppression, the 1V has been called the "bullet hell variant" of the Locust. We don't object, but there is a whole lot more to this beast than the four ballistic hardpoints that allow you to mount a full spread of heavy machine guns. Namely, the direct-feed control and power lines tying into any engine unit's main ring grid, which allow for a huge proportion of any energy weapon's power to be drawn without the need for buffer storage. This both frees up weight and space, and provides the capability to charge even heavy energy weaponry at breakneck speeds - particularly large lasers, which can convert the stable energy flow into photons immediately. You'll be nothing but a dot in the enemy's sights, even as you're blinding him with the light from your weapons!

The LCT-3M

What better way to prove your worth to your lance than making sure you're not the only one whose repair costs plummet once you get your mech in gear? Built for the Free Worlds League as a proximity guard, the LCT-3M "Fastback" is all the mobile CIWS your squad will ever need. With twin synced AMS systems and post-capacitor oscillating power-boosters, the 3M model can easily zip around your flank to protect heavier chassis from suppressive fire, then spear out and let it rip with supercharged pulse lasers once you see those missile-spamming cowards face to face. There's nothing like making eights around an enemy Catapult, reducing his effective alpha to barely a worry, while you turn his weapons into slag one by one!

The LCT-3S

When you need guaranteed damage, but don't want to slow down, the Locust 3S is your go-to. Recently introduced, this interceptor variant features pre-equipped ferro-fibrous armor and endo-steel chassis, and includes guidance and laser frequency optimizing firmware that enhances the reach of your laser and missile weaponry to a number which field testing shows as the optimal one for strafing action at the speeds you'll be going with nearly all compatible engines. Mount up a couple of streak missile launchers and an active probe, and you'll be landing guaranteed damaging hits left and right while relaying valuable targeting info to your whole platoon.

And remember to watch out for our new up-and-coming ECM variant, developed in cooperation with the Gray Death legion itself!

(Maybe I should go a little crazier with the whole "Order Now for only 79.99$!!!" feel?)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users