25 replies to this topic

#21 The Great Unwashed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:09 AM

Naturally, I have the same experience. Embers and Spiders are extra awful because even when you do get good hit registration, they are so small that you often hit several sections at once. In most fights I hope they give up and just run away, as killing them is tricky. I think this is the largest killjoy aspect of the game.

#22 Nik Reaper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:38 AM

View PostKmieciu, on 03 November 2014 - 11:22 PM, said:

18 damage alpha strike from the 6xSL. Count how many alphas can a Commando survive.

Damn, that was something.
Personally I don't have much of those experiance at my "playtime", ping and so on.. only sometimes lag players that seem to blink instead of run.

Edited by Nik Reaper, 04 November 2014 - 05:12 AM.

#23 Yagarcanda

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:48 AM

have you notice BIG DAMAGE from falling a short distance?? example: you are on frozen city near theta, you want to climb to go opposite side of the map but y miss the jump and end up in the ground again with a RED LEG! what is this? damage from hiting a wall while using jets? dont know if i explained myself clear.. but i´ve been seing this, especially when ping is high. anyone saw this?

#24 HarlekinEO

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 267 posts
  • Location36th Dieron Regulars

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:51 AM

Well I can tell you of another problem.
I am getting damage from people which seeing me outside of cover, but I am still covered ages ago... Seems PGI offers Anti-Lag-Shield aswell. The problem is, you cant do anything to dodge it (torso twist eg.), because you aint there!

#25 Biza

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 43 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:14 AM

Light mechs = Leg them, this will never change even with hitreg fixes, they move really fast, take out a leg and finish them off. I have 0 problems with light mechs currently. Also on larger mechs most people front load their armor, I do. Try to get around behind them and test their allocation, you might find that ***** in the armor.

Hitreg problems that I have noticed, on more than one occasion with any given weapon I will take a front hit (100% sure its a frontal hit) and the dmg goes to my back. There are a lot of hitreg bugs and there will be for some time.

#26 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:36 AM

View PostKmieciu, on 03 November 2014 - 11:22 PM, said:

18 damage alpha strike from the 6xSL. Count how many alphas can a Commando survive.

First off, you have to remember the range of Small lasers, they don't go very far, and at the most, the pilot was not able to get a full hit on the CT or any other part the the armor. Aside from that, it was still in testing, taking also into consideration is the connection, and the amount of armor the guy may have taken. We don't have enough proof from this video. If I were able to see the Armor on the commando, maybe then I'd have a easier time explaining what it is.
IN SHORT: not enough data here to make a claim.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users