#1 D A T A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 892 posts
  • LocationCasamassima, Bari, south Italy

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:05 AM

First of all: THANK YOU.
this is what i have been waiting for a long time: more variation in the game.
the purpose is good and the quirks are very well studied.

Anyway, you did a few errors that are going to destroy the balance purpose you have.

1) Actually, the 4srm4 oxide is the most OP short range light mech in the game. on 1vs1 no short range light can beat him. if you give him 15% faster cooldown srm4 and 15% less heat on srm4 he will be the only short ranged mech used in the game.

remove the srm4 only quirks, leaving only the missile part: 7,5% boost on cooldown and heat.

2)The jager with 3 uac5 is going to emit a huge op amount of dps, more than everything ealse: a 15% bonus on the cooldown is too much, bring it to a total of 7,5%.

3) no quirks on the Jenner f is a nonsense: a Jenner d with 4 medlaser+2srm4 or a firestarter H with 5 medlasers+2mg are far stronger than him, and an oxide with 4srm4 is way stronger than all: give to both Jenner d and Jenner f a 10% heat generationon bous on lasers

4) raven 3l is used with 2ll or 2erll, any other build (except narc bot) is no use: he is too big and bulky for a short range combat and he has high arms: he is a sniper.
if you do not give him largelaser or erlargelaser quirks it is like you PUT HIM IN TIER 1: it is like you give him no quirks at all. even a 10% bonus only on range or duration is fine.

5) HGN733c is not a short range mech: he has dyrect fire capability all on one side: it is made for right side pop up like the cataphract 3d, while the jager is for vertical pop up.
in short range engagements a stalker 5m with 5medlaser+5srm6 will destroy him in seconds only using the srm spam power, same for atlas S with 1ac20+4srm6 or 1ac20+4srm4 and quirks.
even the now super overpowered orion va with 1ac20+4srm6 will destroy the hgn733c in short range engagements.
hgn733c is 2ppc+2uac5
he needs a 5% less heat emitted by energy and 5% less heat emitted by ppc, or a boost on uac5, CONSIDER THAT NOW THE BASHEE 3E IS REALLY OVERPOWERED.

6) orion va is too strong: 1 ac20+4srm6 with all the quirks you have given to him on ac20 and srm6.............orion k is almost no use: laser+ac combo in short range is no use: lasers are too hot.
you must reverse back medlasers heat to 3.5 or give the orion k a boost on ppc ac10 to enhace the build xl350 2ppc+ac10 all on the right side.

7) actually, the strongest sdh build i 2ac5+2srm4: it is a nonsense that you buff it on the 2h and not on the 5m: this build can be put on both.

8) atlas DDC is completely no use, he needs quirks on lbx10 or uac5

9) ok that ctf 3d is good, but you buffed the jager dd with 3ultra and the orion va with 1ac20+4srm6 a lot.
ok, you can not buff gauss, otherwise th 4ml+2gauss ctf3d would become the god of the mechs, but even a small buff on medium laser range and heat generated would be ok.

UPDATED

LOL!

ARE YOU SILLY??!?

50% COOLDOWN AC5 ON THE DRAGON AND 40% ON THE WOLVERINE????

these values must be nerfed for god sake

Edited by IL MECHWARRIOR, 03 November 2014 - 09:32 AM.

#2 Bigbacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:08 AM

I'm sure there will be LOTS of decreases to the quirks pretty quickly but nothing is going to change yet since they aren't even out yet except on the public server.

Maybe we will get lucky and they hold off a week and tweak them a bit after the PT feedback.

#3 D A T A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 892 posts
  • LocationCasamassima, Bari, south Italy

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:47 AM

but i do not want to spend money on mechs that now have op quirks and that are 90% to be nerfed in 1 month :(

#4 Ironwithin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,613 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:23 AM

View PostIL MECHWARRIOR, on 04 November 2014 - 08:47 AM, said:

but i do not want to spend money on mechs that now have op quirks and that are 90% to be nerfed in 1 month :(

That's always a risk and it's never going to change in any MMO. The only thing to do to not be affected is not to buy any 'mechs ... where does that leave you ?
Or you could just accept that stuff changes, I know, I know, crazy talk.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users