Known Issues And Faqs For Patch 1.3.349

8 replies to this topic

#1 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:14 PM

My FPS/performance seems to have taken a major hit after this patch. What's up with that?
Whoa, that's no good. Please submit a support ticket with the subject heading Performance Decrease, with the results of a DirectX Diagnostic attached.
How to obtain a DxDiag:
Spoiler

In MechLab, equipping a Cooldown or Range Module appears to decrease your 'Mechs Heat Management value.
The reduction of your heat management value in MechLab when equipping Cooldown or Range Modules is a bug that we plan to have resolved soon.
Please note that this apparent reduction in heat management is purely cosmetic and appears only in the MechLab. Your true heat management value while in a match is not affected.

According to the Patch Notes, the TAG Rewards only affect the LRM. Shouldn't they also affect Streak SRM's?
Yep! TAG Rewards are going to be fixed to cover S-SRM as well.

I get graphical artifacts and/or poor performance when using the NVIDIA SLI Profile that was released with Driver 344.48 and I still get them with 344.60.
The SLI Profile released with 344.48 is not fully optimized just yet, and we're in communication with NVIDIA to iron these issues out.

With all this talk of SLI, what about official CrossFire support?
No ETA on this at the moment I'm afraid. We probably won't have any further information on this until after Community Warfare.

I'm still getting Memory Allocation Errors / I'm no longer getting Memory Allocation Errors.
We rolled out some more improvements to memory handling in this patch, so I'm continuing to compile info from players affected by these errors in this thread.

I'm still getting screen freezes / I'm no longer getting screen freezes.
I'm continuing to compile information from players affected by this issue in this thread. If you're no longer getting the freezing under the last patch or with the 344.60 drivers, I definitely want to hear from you.

My weapon groups keep resetting / Two or more of my 'Mechs seem to share their weapon groups.
This is a terribly annoying issue, especially if you have a lot of 'Mechs. I assure you we're working on this. I'll keep the community updated as info becomes available.

How's it going otherwise?
Pretty good! You?

#2 MechWarrior4172571

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 251 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:26 PM

I don't see clan cool down modules options for srm6 (when one would go to purchase them page). I only see inner sphere ones for srm6 but when you go to spend GXP points in order to unlock that ability such ability is there to see. I am hoping it's just me but I double and triple checked and I don't see any other srm6 cooldown modules available (even redded out) in the purchase page but only for Inner Sphere ones. Is this related to the latest patch or is there something that I don't know about?

#3 Superlag

• Pip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 14 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:45 AM

In the Mech skills menu for medium Mechs only I'm noticing the icon to highlight your current mastery status is not changing color to blue/yellow/gold like for the small/heavy/assault class mechs. All the others are highlighted correctly while the medium mechs highlight color appears after a long time and switching through menus. Might also have updated after I played a game with those mechs.

#4 F R A N C I S

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 64 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 November 2014 - 05:59 AM

since the last patch, hit detection has taken a ... hit.

This is very apparent with ballistic weapons. I thought it was just my connection, but talked to a few other people and they also have noticed... poor netcode was mentioned... not idea what that means.

anyone else experiencing this?

#5 b1ackadder

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 08:43 AM

Is it possible that the C-SPL-range has not been adjusted ingame although it was in the patch-notes?

#6 rheta

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:45 PM

I get errors that the patch does not match the server. all the time

#7 Sgt Helmet

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 101 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:38 PM

View PostiUDEX nCr, on 12 November 2014 - 05:59 AM, said:

since the last patch, hit detection has taken a ... hit.

This is very apparent with ballistic weapons. I thought it was just my connection, but talked to a few other people and they also have noticed... poor netcode was mentioned... not idea what that means.

anyone else experiencing this?

Yes.

More during weekends and I suspected it to be low ping vs high ping thingy as last week things seemed to be somewhat ok and during weekend there was more mixed EU/NA groups.

Now that I was paying attention to it, it also happens against "EU-ping" mechs AND during the week too.

There just seems to be mechs in this weird "godmode", that you can take them down only by flooding the grid they are moving in with laser fire at leg height :)

It is just too frustrating when a light can play like an idiot and shut down in the middle of the enemy team and still survive that. Combine this with NARC and LRM spam and we have a "golden era of multilayer fun" on our hands. I think It's time to get a dentist appointment and start enjoying life :)

#8 GeistHrafn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 450 posts
  • LocationMB, Canada

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:57 PM

View PostSgt Helmet, on 12 November 2014 - 10:38 PM, said:

Yes.

More during weekends and I suspected it to be low ping vs high ping thingy as last week things seemed to be somewhat ok and during weekend there was more mixed EU/NA groups.

Now that I was paying attention to it, it also happens against "EU-ping" mechs AND during the week too.

There just seems to be mechs in this weird "godmode", that you can take them down only by flooding the grid they are moving in with laser fire at leg height :)

I noticed this yesterday for the first time: A high-ping light literally teleporting several feet at a time while a whole lance of us shot where he "should" have been. Really makes having pulse lasers advantageous...

#9 RW Phelinx

• Pip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:36 PM

I'm getting issues in the Mech Skills. It isn't showing that I have mechs mastered on chassis tab for some but not all chassis. They all still appear as mastered in the variant drop down menu.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users