Jump to content

Full Mechs List Has Been Fixed


21 replies to this topic

#1 Jon Cunningham

    Senior Architect

  • 159 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 12:27 PM

http://mwomercs.com/.../list/full.json


Cause was an iceferret file that had been checked in with the I capitalized.

#2 SI The Joker

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 728 posts
  • LocationBehind you!

Posted 28 November 2014 - 11:23 AM

View PostJon Cunningham, on 14 November 2014 - 12:27 PM, said:

http://mwomercs.com/.../list/full.json

Cause was an iceferret file that had been checked in with the I capitalized.


Hey Jon,

Thank you! Would it be possible to get a fix on the OmniParts export, as well? It's currently returning a 500 error.

http://static.mwomer.../list/full.json

Thank you!

#3 Noesis

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,431 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:33 PM

Could do with IS or Clan variable. (determinable from tech, but ideally a definition would be much more helpful)

All mechs show class "light" though this is determinable quite readily from the tonnage.

Could do with module slots breakdown (i.e. number of each type).

#4 Jon Cunningham

    Senior Architect

  • 159 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:55 PM

View PostSI The Joker, on 28 November 2014 - 11:23 AM, said:


Hey Jon,

Thank you! Would it be possible to get a fix on the OmniParts export, as well? It's currently returning a 500 error.

http://static.mwomer.../list/full.json

Thank you!



Yeah, I'll take a look at omniparts.

View PostNoesis, on 28 November 2014 - 06:33 PM, said:

Could do with IS or Clan variable. (determinable from tech, but ideally a definition would be much more helpful)

All mechs show class "light" though this is determinable quite readily from the tonnage.

Could do with module slots breakdown (i.e. number of each type).


Thought that one had been fixed, will take a look again.

#5 Medi0cr3

    Member

  • PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:18 AM

this appears to be broken again

#6 Toadflakz

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 116 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 05:14 AM

Confirmed as broken. And so is the ifr-d specific file.

Also why is the QuirkList item populated on the root mech chassis when there are no Quirks? (e.g. TBR PRIME) Empty arrays are not legal in JSON as far as NewtonSoft's .NET libraries are concerned...

Edited by Toadflakz, 23 March 2015 - 05:15 AM.


#7 Rushin Roulette

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,513 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 March 2015 - 05:26 AM

Yup. The Gremlins Clanners got into the server again.

Quote

HTTP Error 500

There was a problem reading the stream from the Primary HyperPulse generator.

COMSTAR//3829004//OPS // support@mwomercs.com // OPS//4009283//COMSTAR



#8 Scout Derek

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 7,884 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 23 March 2015 - 01:27 PM

BROKEN.

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

#9 Toadflakz

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 01:18 AM

3 days, no joy? :'(

#10 AkoolPopTart

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • LocationApartment

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:30 AM

View PostToadflakz, on 25 March 2015 - 01:18 AM, said:

3 days, no joy? :'(

Lazy bums

#11 Jon Cunningham

    Senior Architect

  • 159 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 09:38 AM

Fixed

http://mwomercs.com/...view/ifr-d.json

Send me a PM about any other broken mechs

#12 Rushin Roulette

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,513 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 April 2015 - 01:48 AM

Posted Image

#13 Muzakman

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 102 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationChicago

Posted 23 April 2015 - 09:30 AM

Erp...http://static.mwomercs.com/api/mechs/list/full.json is returning 500 again...

#14 Marthe Pryde

    Member

  • PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 79 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:51 AM

static.mwomercs.com/api/mechs/list/full.json is still down :(

#15 bentotal

    Rookie

  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:11 AM

There is a problem with http://static.mwomer...view/ifr-b.json (error 500), can it be the same problem as the full.json?

#16 Rushin Roulette

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,513 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:37 AM

View PostJon Cunningham, on 02 April 2015 - 09:38 AM, said:

Fixed

http://mwomercs.com/...view/ifr-d.json

Send me a PM about any other broken mechs


Can we now get a fix for the fix, so that the fixed page is fixed?

Posted Image

Edited by Rushin Roulette, 31 July 2015 - 03:39 AM.


#17 Muzakman

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 102 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationChicago

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:10 AM

View PostRushin Roulette, on 31 July 2015 - 03:37 AM, said:



Can we now get a fix for the fix, so that the fixed page is fixed?



I wouldn't hold your breath :|

I put my MWO app's development (see sig) on hold waiting for this to be fixed, but I'm thinking that I'll be better off taking the Smurfy approach and parsing the data from game files (or just using Smurfy's site for data). Either way, it represents a non-trivial amount of time, effort, and cost (maintaining a moderately-high availability proxy site to serve data to the app is cheap, but it's not nothing).

#18 Night Fury76

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 299 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:54 PM

View PostMuzakman, on 31 July 2015 - 08:10 AM, said:

I wouldn't hold your breath :|

I put my MWO app's development (see sig) on hold waiting for this to be fixed, but I'm thinking that I'll be better off taking the Smurfy approach and parsing the data from game files (or just using Smurfy's site for data). Either way, it represents a non-trivial amount of time, effort, and cost (maintaining a moderately-high availability proxy site to serve data to the app is cheap, but it's not nothing).


Mate smurfy runs an API so you can pull all the mech data from him. And as access time goes Smurfies is 100 times faster too

#19 Muzakman

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 102 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationChicago

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:41 PM

You're right I need to just suck it up and convert over to 100% smurfy data. Previously was using a mix of smurfy data for load outs and mwo Api for reference data

#20 Muzakman

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 102 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationChicago

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:55 PM

On the plus side, edit: NOT Dealing with saving and caching the MWO API does save me some more hassle...

Motivation...rising...


Edited by Muzakman, 03 August 2015 - 06:56 PM.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users