Any Canadian BT/MW TT Gaming Group out there ?

29 replies to this topic

#21 Mark of Caine

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 496 posts
  • LocationWazan War Veteran

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:54 PM

I'm also from the Ottawa area (Hull to be exact) and I've PMed Ice Trey, Glasswalkr and Oshay. You guys can PM me on this site or the email address I provided. I'd be down for an afternoon of BT, preferably weekends.

#22 Raxip Elamp

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:31 PM

I'm in Ottawa as well. Never played the tabletop game, but I'd be interested in trying it out. I have to say, though. Looked at the mechs, and they're WAY prettier in the games than with the models. The models are kinda, well... 80's.

#23 kurexjan

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 21 posts
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

I now lLive in Ottawa as well and potentially interested in the occasional TT game. It has been awhile. Is there anything going on at the next Game Summit? I have never gone but it looks like there has been BT in the past.

#24 Hawkins

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:42 PM

I'm in the process of moving up to Ottawa, and have played the tabletop for a long time. I'm confined to my phone ATM(and it hates this forum), but feel free to pm me

#25 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:01 PM

Winnipeg Manitoba has a 30 person Classic Battletech group on facebook. PM me if anyone wants an invite thats local

#26 Finlos

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 20 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:09 AM

Recently moved to Calgary and would really like to find a group for some new Tabletop / AToW mishaps. PM me if you are looking for a new player!

edit: used to live in Ottawa and as far as Fandom II is concerned, Chris is much friendlier than Randy.

Edited by Finlos, 01 September 2013 - 08:12 AM.

#27 Vas79

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 826 posts
  • LocationSt Ives, Capitol Apocalypse Lancer Compact

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:16 AM

I'm in Edmonton and I have never played TT but I'd love to give it a try. I do have some TT gaming experience from playing D&D.

#28 SovietOnion

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

I'm getting a group started in Oakville in the Toronto area. Any gamers are welcome, please PM me or post below if interested.
Also looking to pick up extra supplies for it, so if you've got stuff to get rid of... let me know!

#29 Finlos

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 20 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada

Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:31 PM

While I hate thread necromancy as much as the next person, this may be the best place to get in contact with other Ottawa players.

I have recently moved back to Ottawa, and I am looking for a regular Battletech group. Could one of the folks who posted here earlier would PM me?

#30 ice trey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  • LocationFukushima, Japan

Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:40 AM

View PostFinlos, on 06 March 2016 - 08:31 PM, said:

While I hate thread necromancy as much as the next person, this may be the best place to get in contact with other Ottawa players.

I have recently moved back to Ottawa, and I am looking for a regular Battletech group. Could one of the folks who posted here earlier would PM me?

Unfortunately, now I live in Fukushima. OC-Transpo doesn't get service out here.
That being said, another good way to find locals? Visit Cangames (maybe Gamesummit)? and there should be someone demo'ing some Battletech, as well as local players who come out of the woodwork.

My old Battletech stomping grounds was Fandom II. I used to have a gaming group there, but instead of being a network of players, it was more like I was the central spoke, so I wouldn't be surprised if the group collapsed as soon as I left. Most of the guys were a good bunch, though.

Edited by ice trey, 10 March 2016 - 04:44 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users