Wolfs Dragoons

87 replies to this topic

#81 CorpseMourne

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:23 AM

Iron Claw here from Solaris 3025! Somene took my name here :D Wow its good to see some old names. Found this game a couple weeks ago. I cut my teeth in the MMO world with Battletech Solaris. Started as a lite pilot in AOL and spent a fortune paying by the hour with that thing. Gamestorm changed everything though. What units are you guys all in? Is there a WD here?

The last thing I remember from Solars is winning a giant tournament for WD in team ThighMasters. The game fell apart and discontinued shortly after that. Can't remember what rank I had. Loved those tourneys. Assault, Heavy, Medium, Lite, True.

I wish there was dynamic like old school battle tech where you could go from area to area to select drops with teams. Whats with the random dropping?

Would love to catch up with ya'll for some drops and pointers.

<S>
CorpseMourne
(Iron Claw)

#82 muskrat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 234 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:51 AM

Salute CorpseMourne (Iron Claw)

Some of the "Old Gang" are around. Ill try to send ya a msg if I can get my old brain to remember what units they are in.

Its good to see you found your way here.

Bow
Muskrat
(Goliath WD) "THP"

#83 CorpseMourne

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:27 PM

Thanks. I guess I'll throw in a request for House Kurita membership. I've got a long way to go before being useful in anyway here though. Think I might need a joystick.

#84 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,642 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:14 AM

Konnichiwa (bows)

Muskrat can always use some cannon fodder :) Before getting a stick, try the game and read up on some of the stickies in Hardware section and such. Joystick support is almost non existent. Some do use a joystick but most do use keyboard/mouse/gamepads.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 16 December 2013 - 08:16 AM.

#85 muskrat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:19 PM

Bow Tono,

You mislead the warrior, I'm afraid at my age the "targeting reticle" it a tad off,
however if the "TARGET" will oblidge an OLD man, and stand still for a moment ;)

I have in game asked the 'enemy' to kindly stand still, none have so far ;)

deep bow
Muskrat

#86 Banshee2X

• PipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:29 PM

Are the Dragoons completely dead or is there anybody recruiting?

#87 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts
  • LocationComing to a planet near you!

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:07 PM

View PostVirtually Dark, on 08 May 2014 - 01:29 PM, said:

Are the Dragoons completely dead or is there anybody recruiting?

Not quite, you'll probably find numerous groups that have ties with the dragoons:

http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__3198391

#88 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,642 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:45 PM

View PostBlackfang, on 08 May 2014 - 02:07 PM, said:

Not quite, you'll probably find numerous groups that have ties with the dragoons:

http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__3198391
Basically, players will not be able to command/control Battletech cannon units, nor directly/indirectly represent said canon units. They are, iirc, able to create a history that shows their ties to a canon unit but you will not found a unit that is officially recognized by PGI/IGP who officially represents said units, be it Wolfs Dragoons, 1st Sword of Light, 13th Wolf Guards, 2nd Falcon Jaegers Cluster, the Kell Hounds, the Gray Death Legion, etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users