<Planet> Needs Defending!

9 replies to this topic

#1 Vinhasa

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 87 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:46 PM

OK, so merc my alliance (clan/crew/whatever you wanna call it) has been aligned. I get the message saying defense is needed, so I rush to assist - and then, nothing. Sit in match maker mode with NO ONE showing up. Ever. Solo, or in group, it doesn't change. I haven't tried it with 12 people yet, however.

Any idea what's going on?

#2 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:48 PM

The player list in the Community Warfare lobby currently does not reflect the true list of joined players until all 12 slots have been filled.

A 'Known Issues' thread is currently in the works that will compile the list of common issues.

#3 Vinhasa

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 87 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:53 PM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 11 December 2014 - 02:48 PM, said:

The player list in the Community Warfare lobby currently does not reflect the true list of joined players until all 12 slots have been filled.

A 'Known Issues' thread is currently in the works that will compile the list of common issues.

Cool, good to know! Just so I have the proper expectations, how long should I anticipate it taking to fill up? I've killed the wait at 5 minutes a couple of different times...

#4 lysergicaL

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:58 PM

View PostVinhasa, on 11 December 2014 - 02:53 PM, said:

Cool, good to know! Just so I have the proper expectations, how long should I anticipate it taking to fill up? I've killed the wait at 5 minutes a couple of different times...

I'm at 15 minutes and counting. :')

#5 Morang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationHeart of Darkness

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:59 PM

Chat does not work as well until players are shown, so one can't even "hello there" in lobby chat to learn what's going on.

#6 Stormfury

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 89 posts
  • LocationThe Verse!

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:22 PM

Whole lotta waiting going on :(

#7 KraftySOT

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,617 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:29 PM

Yeah until we can see whose waiting for slots, its hard to tell if youre waiting in vain or not.

A simple "X players have joined" thingy would be AWESOME. At least then you know youre close, or theres no hope of getting a match there.

#8 Aluminumfoiled

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • LocationErehwon

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:09 AM

Fill the lobby as it fills the team would be a good thing. We don't know if we are alone or stuck in spinning circle land. Talk to team at least. gg on early release.

#9 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:57 AM

View PostKraftySOT, on 11 December 2014 - 03:29 PM, said:

Yeah until we can see whose waiting for slots, its hard to tell if youre waiting in vain or not.

A simple "X players have joined" thingy would be AWESOME. At least then you know youre close, or theres no hope of getting a match there.

much needed.

#10 TexAce

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,861 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:58 AM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 11 December 2014 - 02:48 PM, said:

THIS has to be fixed ASAP. Its the most important thing. It should also say how many from the opposing team have group up already.

HOTFIX THIS!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users