5 replies to this topic

#1 Weztside

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 177 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:49 PM

How do I take part in CW? I can't figure out how to choose my faction and I don't see any kind of option to play dropship mode or anything along those lines. A tutorial would be super helpful right now.

Edited by Weztside, 11 December 2014 - 02:49 PM.

#2 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:52 PM

You know damn well PGI doesn't do tutorials!! :P

#3 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:53 PM

If you click the Faction tab in the MWO client you should be prompted to select your Faction from the banners displayed.

Please note however that if you are currently in a Unit, the Leader of that Unit will need to assign the Unit Faction before you can drop into CW.

A Community Warfare knowledge base/FAQ is currently in the works!

#4 Weztside

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 177 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:07 PM

Ok, When I first logged in I didn't get the option to choose my drop deck or my faction. The actuall UI element wasn't there. After logging out and logging back in the drop deck option finally appeared. Since i'm already in a group that has aligned with Clan Wolf does that mean my faction is chosen for me already?

Edited by Weztside, 11 December 2014 - 03:07 PM.

#5 KuroNyra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:08 PM

View PostWeztside, on 11 December 2014 - 03:07 PM, said:

Ok, When I first logged in I didn't get the option to choose my drop deck or my faction. The actuall UI element wasn't there. After logging out and logging back in the drop deck option finally appeared. Since i'm already in a group that has aligned with Clan Wolf does that mean my faction is chosen for me already?

Probably yes, but it is your Unit Leader who must connect and choose the Clan Wolf affiliation in the CW.

#6 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:09 PM

All Faction alignments were reset with this patch, so if your Unit was originally with Clan Wolf your Unit Leader will need to re-assign Unit Faction alignment to Clan Wolf (which they may have already done).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users