• LocationAustralia

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:16 PM

just had my first few games of Community warfare
well color me impressed
very solid foundations for the initial pass

one thing that became quite glaring
when earning Loyalty points i was gaining between 300-600 per match for a loss
yet for the faction i am killing i only drop by -60 on average

this seems odd, should we not lose at least 80-90% of what we gain on another faction ?

with loss rates that low, it will be easy for people to grind out every single faction to high level loyalty points and gain all the benefits for doing so
i was not using premium or boosted mechs so getting at least rank 5-6 in a week seem well with in reach and a player with maximum boosts could do it with ease

i believe it should be possible to go into negative score with a faction to a point were reaching extreme negative values for that faction will prevent you from future work with that faction
ie, if i am contracted to FRR and have -1000 points for Clan Ghost bear i would not be able to take a contract with ghost bear until i have spent some time with other people killing FRR to regain enough respect with the bears to take their contracts

it should be very difficult to attain high values of loyalty with multiple houses

that said we should be gaining small passive amounts of loyalty with factions who are happy with us even tho we are not under contract
IE
if i am contracted to Kurita and go fight the Bears again, the FRR will be impressed with this and perhaps throw a small amount of LP my way
i would also suggest passive LP be capped in rank progression
it would be kind of stupid for me to attain maximum FRR rank just by playing as a Kurita and killing the FRR's enemies , it should cap to rank 3 or 4

so if i were to play out my current CW progress in within my ideas above
Kurita would be impressed with me (1400LP)
FRR would think im ok (140LP)
Steiner would hate me (-345LP)
Bears would hate me ....alot (-1132LP)
Clans in general would frown upon my continued state of well being, but not overly care (-15LP each)
Davion and Liao would not know i exist (0 LP)
and i may or may not have received a case of beer from Marik (+50LP)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users