9 replies to this topic

#1 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:51 AM

We are getting our proverbial hind ends handed to us in Community Warfare. I ask that anybody that is interested in making a dent in CW to log in to the FRR Hub in the last hours of the daily attack phase and help form 12-mans on comms. We don't need to all be in the same unit - sync dropping works plenty well enough. Mic's aren't mandatory for coordination; ears are.

I see FRR working hard during the day, especially you Aussies... and all that goes out the window when the NA Bears show up to turn planets around in the last hours. If we focus our efforts specifically to the "happy hour" before ceasefire, we have at least a chance at holding back the Clans at their own game.

I often broadcast what planet my group is attacking/defending in the public channel and if my lobby needs more players. All you have to do is log in and be ready to play at happy hour. Anywhere from 1-3 hours before Ceasefire, come join us! Let us unite, lest we be sent to Valhalla long before our time is due!

FRR Hub Teamspeak (public server)
add: frrhub.tk:9725
pw: "Dragon"
More details here: http://mwomercs.com/...hub-ts3-server/

List of FRR units: http://mwomercs.com/...t-registration/
In case you're a pug interested in joining a unit, visit this thread for a short list, and visit the Recruitment subforum for more details on specific units.

#2 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:20 AM

I would like to do that, but ceasefire is at 4 am for us here in germany. PGI definately should do something about the ceasefire times.

#3 Ariana Rifkin

• PipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:57 PM

I switched back from CJF and just dropped in a match.... The FRR is doomed :( Couldn't even defend.

#4 TheAstroPub

• PipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 03:21 PM

FRR will get more NA mercs now with the bonus. However if you are part of the FRR you should be checking on the hub.

#5 Bonkfire

• Pip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 04:14 PM

Some of us in House Davion are doing are best to help you guys with the clans, hope we can push them back out of your systems.

#6 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:36 AM

View PostAriana Rifkin, on 30 December 2014 - 12:57 PM, said:

I switched back from CJF and just dropped in a match.... The FRR is doomed :( Couldn't even defend.

Things are going to be different as of today. Many merc units have rallied behind the FRR cause with some very competitive units representing FRR for the next week or two (namely QQ Mercs, SJR and 228th IBR as of this time to be representing the N.A. timezones).

I guarantee you that we will push hard against the Clans. Get on the FRR TS hub to coordinate. I will encourage the merc units to post a unit rep there in the CW Diplomacy channel. If you find a larger group, find the associated diplomat to obtain TS info and/or orders.

#7 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:00 AM

View PostKarpundir, on 02 January 2015 - 12:36 AM, said:

(...)
I guarantee you that we will push hard against the Clans. Get on the FRR TS hub to coordinate. I will encourage the merc units to post a unit rep there in the CW Diplomacy channel. If you find a larger group, find the associated diplomat to obtain TS info and/or orders.

Tunes of war or me will idle in the Diplomancy channel as a primary contact officers for the PHL when you need support during EU hours.

#8 Karl Marlow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:13 AM

View PostKlappspaten, on 30 December 2014 - 08:20 AM, said:

I would like to do that, but ceasefire is at 4 am for us here in germany. PGI definately should do something about the ceasefire times.

Sleep right when you get home so you can be up for the 4am push

#9 WarPickle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 513 posts
  • LocationAt my computer

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:33 AM

I'm sorry I kinda gave up on CW... rewards are just too pathetic for me... not worth it ;) I need money and I make tons more doing pugs.........

But I'll jump back in... just wish it was more rewarding than watching some border line move about... give me loot :P

#10 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:07 PM

Fight alongside with QQ Mercs and take in the riches as we seize the Ghost Bears' 'Mechs for salvage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users