Star Wolves Vote To Smash...

40 replies to this topic

#1 Star Wolves Admin Account

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:45 PM

Update: I respect my units majority decision. FRR it is. :)

Ok all, cast your vote. After things hopefully get patched and start functioning this Friday who are we hitting?

Cast your vote please.

My vote: Clan Ghost Bear

Edited by Blueduck, 18 December 2014 - 03:48 PM.

#2 Seththebest

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 53 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:49 PM

Posted Image

#3 Blitzjaeger

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:12 PM

I vote Blue Falcons

#4 Kinski Orlawisch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:17 PM

I vote ...JF.

#5 Commander A9

• Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:17 PM

Defend against those who attack us to restore control of our planets...but don't counterattack versus Clans into their space...because the Clans have wasted too much damn time fighting each other versus fighting the Inner Sphere. We should not escalate, nor instigate, any fighting against neighboring Clans.

You want to make lots of money? Take more planets? Take them from the Inner Sphere; quit fighting your brethren, because your fellow Clans are going to put up much more fierce resistance than the Inner Sphere will. We have seen this firsthand.

It's Day 7 of Community Warfare, is it not? Of course, the map might be reset, but for the sake of invasion, we could have punched a helluva lot deeper into Rasalhauge by now; Kirbach should have a damn Clan logo over it, but it has yet to do so. Invasion corridors have been stalled because we keep attacking each other, much like the Houses of the Inner Sphere have been doing.

Edited by Commander A9, 17 December 2014 - 09:19 PM.

#6 Panzerbjorn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 152 posts
  • LocationSan Jose, CA

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:19 PM

Posted Image

#7 HaHaLRMsGoWoosh

Rookie

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:23 PM

Clans came to invade the IS not eachother, focus the freebirths please

#8 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:34 PM

clans need to work together. What point does capturing a home planet prove? It brings you no closer to Terra, and it's easily going to be captured back? We are all under cease fire as ordered by our ilkhan Leo Showers. I would help defend a clan wolf planet, i am hoping that the wolves will help defend a clan jade falcon planet.

I would advise the wolves to not take a detour away from the road to Terra...this bickering is turning CW into Game of Thrones...and you guys are turning yourselves into STARKS! And we all know what happened to them.

Edited by Grimwill, 17 December 2014 - 09:34 PM.

#9 Commander A9

• Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:40 PM

View PostGrimwill, on 17 December 2014 - 09:34 PM, said:

clans need to work together. What point does capturing a home planet prove? It brings you no closer to Terra, and it's easily going to be captured back? We are all under cease fire as ordered by our ilkhan Leo Showers. I would help defend a clan wolf planet, i am hoping that the wolves will help defend a clan jade falcon planet.

I would advise the wolves to not take a detour away from the road to Terra...this bickering is turning CW into Game of Thrones...and you guys are turning yourselves into STARKS! And we all know what happened to them.

I agree with you 100%. Clans, step up and head south; help protect each other, rather than stabbing each other in the back. A win against the Inner Sphere for your Clan, you unit, your team is a win for ALL Clans!

Attacking each other is a waste of time and resources.

Edited by Commander A9, 17 December 2014 - 09:40 PM.

#10 Kinski Orlawisch

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:55 AM

@Grimwill: Are you shure that the Lords are not attacking our planets anymore? In this case. Lets go on against the IS. Else we should attack all Lord planets that they will never do that again.

#11 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:06 AM

1) I find it amusing that this vote needs to be public..
2) Please, again, do not attack other Clans. Kirckbach (uh so many hard-to-spell planets!) needs to be taken indeed.

View PostGrimwill, on 17 December 2014 - 09:34 PM, said:

Oh well i love Game of Thrones, but op. Revival should be like Aegon Targaryien's Conquest rather than the war of the five kings.

And aff, we are so much like the Starks: noble, but attacked by everyone :P

#12 w00tzor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 487 posts
  • LocationMechlab

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:08 AM

Give us a second attack vector on the IS.

#13 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:10 AM

View Postw00tzor, on 18 December 2014 - 06:08 AM, said:

Give us a second attack vector on the IS.

wouldn't that mean - that the wolves loose their second vector?

#14 w00tzor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 487 posts
  • LocationMechlab

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:14 AM

View PostKarl Streiger, on 18 December 2014 - 06:10 AM, said:

wouldn't that mean - that the wolves loose their second vector?

Until the can get a third one. We are just locked up with one planet in the IS to attack. I will repeat myself but, since our attack vector on the IS is already 11/11 from the past night, we can't drop on anything else. Every planet to defend was at 0/11 20 mins ago. So basically CW is over?

#15 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:19 AM

View Postw00tzor, on 18 December 2014 - 06:14 AM, said:

Until the can get a third one. We are just locked up with one planet in the IS to attack. I will repeat myself but, since our attack vector on the IS is already 11/11 from the past night, we can't drop on anything else. Every planet to defend was at 0/11 20 mins ago. So basically CW is over?

Well Wootz, you said yourself you have a lower populations. Your teams may be skilled, but we have more units. Do we not deserve as much as you if not more all the available IS planets to attack?

You know, i would rather have PGI giving you the chance to attack a second planet instead of having to defend our planets again from predations..

#16 w00tzor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 487 posts
  • LocationMechlab

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:24 AM

Quality over quantity. The point is you're never gonna push straight forward in the IS without quality, because if you face someone that's better than you and you can't exploit the turret matches, you're basically screwed.

#17 Karl Streiger

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:25 AM

View Postw00tzor, on 18 December 2014 - 06:24 AM, said:

Quality over quantity.

quantity creates its own quality - meh just mocking ;)

Edited by Karl Streiger, 18 December 2014 - 06:25 AM.

#18 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:26 AM

View Postw00tzor, on 18 December 2014 - 06:24 AM, said:

Quality over quantity. The point is you're never gonna push straight forward in the IS without quality, because if you face someone that's better than you and you can't exploit the turret matches, you're basically screwed.

And you are never going to push in the IS without numbers, because we will not be able to overcome the Great Houses' resistance if we do not have the people to actually attack and hold territories. CW and CGB have numbers and decent skill, CSJ and CJF have fewer numbers and some good teams. One more reason to keep pushing united. In the first days, before all the infighting, we used to capture at least a planet a day, quiaff? Not many, but we have been unstoppable togheter. Let us restart it.

Edited by CyclonerM, 18 December 2014 - 06:27 AM.

#19 w00tzor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 487 posts
  • LocationMechlab

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:26 AM

View PostKarl Streiger, on 18 December 2014 - 06:25 AM, said:

quantity creates its own quality - meh just mocking ;)

If they are gonna nerf the autowin attack spam from the queue, how are you gonna win with just a zerg if you are going to keep losing match after match?

And till now, CJF is the clan that succeded the most in pushing into the IS. Even with fewer people in it.

Edited by w00tzor, 18 December 2014 - 06:27 AM.

#20 Karl Streiger

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:30 AM

View Postw00tzor, on 18 December 2014 - 06:26 AM, said:

If they are gonna nerf the autowin attack spam from the queue, how are you gonna win with just a zerg if you are going to keep losing match after match?

OK - my secret plan - i take my Hatchetman - i challenge you - than i eject and by the force of the mighty Stackpole you will all vanish - i win - because i can spawn with my bare hand a knife and a needler.

so far for the Jadefalcons - but i think the allmighty Stackpole will help me with the Smoke Jaguars tooo..... but I'm indifferent with the Welps and Teddys

Edited by Karl Streiger, 18 December 2014 - 06:32 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users