• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,111 posts
  • LocationThe North

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:12 PM

Saw this posted

View PostRustyBolts, on 13 December 2014 - 01:45 PM, said:

Please do not attack another Clan. This only makes the IS stronger and the Clans weaker. Focus your frustration on the IS.

If there are no planets that belong to the IS that you can attack, then help defend another Clans planet. Either way you will be killing the IS and helping the Clans.

Well, since Ghost Bear and Jade Falcon has just stole multiple planets from you, I suggest you wake up..

They aren't having any problems disregarding your lofty ideals..

And BTW, Mercs have none.

Edited by Odins Fist, 14 December 2014 - 11:57 PM.

#2 xfirestorm

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 69 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:18 AM

I will not attack another Clan, as long as the invasion is taking place.

But yeah, CW, should have an "alliance" option or something, where an alliance can be proposed with another faction, and both sides must vote on it, and if majority votes for it, apply it, and that would take care of random filthy freebirth mercs choosing to join a Clan and attacking fellow clanners.

#3 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:44 AM

View Postxfirestorm, on 15 December 2014 - 01:18 AM, said:

I will not attack another Clan, as long as the invasion is taking place.

But yeah, CW, should have an "alliance" option or something, where an alliance can be proposed with another faction, and both sides must vote on it, and if majority votes for it, apply it, and that would take care of random filthy freebirth mercs choosing to join a Clan and attacking fellow clanners.

No, Butte Hold is a planet we have to hold, and conquer back once its lost. Same for any other planet the bears are goign to steal form us.

#4 IsaAurinkoinen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 109 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:17 AM

Seems that puppies are too afraid to oppose teddybears.

#5 xfirestorm

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 69 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:30 AM

View PostIsaAurinkoinen, on 15 December 2014 - 03:17 AM, said:

Seems that puppies are too afraid to oppose teddybears.

Just ignore freebirths like this. Their only goal is to fire up a dispute between clans, because they are afraid of our advance.

Push on to Terra wolves!

#6 Ellen Ripley

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 200 posts
  • LocationLV-426

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:43 AM

View PostLily from animove, on 15 December 2014 - 01:44 AM, said:

No, Butte Hold is a planet we have to hold, and conquer back once its lost. Same for any other planet the bears are goign to steal form us.

I'd like to repeat my statement from here http://mwomercs.com/...65#entry4002265 , saying that
"We took Outpost to link up our 2 territories and to set up a base to attack FRR from, but we've no intention to go after Ferris or any other Clan Wolf planet. As long as Clan Wolf does not attack us we won't attack them from here on in."

We even go further than this non-aggression pact and offer a mutual defense pact between Clan Wolf and Clan Ghost Bear.
We could soon help you defend against the Space Vikings and shortly after we should be a in the position to do the same against Steiner.
Of course I cannot speak for everyone within the CGB faction, but I can for the majority of organized CGB units.

#7 xfirestorm

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 69 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:17 AM

View PostEllen Ripley, on 15 December 2014 - 03:43 AM, said:

We even go further than this non-aggression pact and offer a mutual defense pact between Clan Wolf and Clan Ghost Bear.
We could soon help you defend against the Space Vikings and shortly after we should be a in the position to do the same against Steiner.
Of course I cannot speak for everyone within the CGB faction, but I can for the majority of organized CGB units.

I salute this. It is our goal, as children of our Great Father to conquer the Inner Sphere, and we are set on a mutual task. Now is not the time to settle old grudges between us. Now is the time to advance as one!

Edited by xfirestorm, 15 December 2014 - 04:17 AM.

#8 Lily from animove

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:50 AM

View PostEllen Ripley, on 15 December 2014 - 03:43 AM, said:

I'd like to repeat my statement from here http://mwomercs.com/...65#entry4002265 , saying that
"We took Outpost to link up our 2 territories and to set up a base to attack FRR from, but we've no intention to go after Ferris or any other Clan Wolf planet. As long as Clan Wolf does not attack us we won't attack them from here on in."

Thats a trial of naming, if you fail to keep contract you shall be known as clan traitor teddies.

#9 IsaAurinkoinen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 109 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:53 AM

Its really seems that clan puppies is full of cowards, and will bring only shame to "Great Father".

#10 xfirestorm

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 69 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:03 AM

View PostIsaAurinkoinen, on 15 December 2014 - 04:53 AM, said:

Its really seems that clan puppies is full of cowards, and will bring only shame to "Great Father".

Your former planets disagree. And we will soon "ask" more of them.

#11 Lily from animove

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:05 AM

View PostIsaAurinkoinen, on 15 December 2014 - 04:53 AM, said:

unlike you cave mans, clans were supposed to have some standards and not beat each other to trash brainlessly so that half the things our elementary school educates is known as lostech in your faction.

Edited by Lily from animove, 15 December 2014 - 05:35 AM.

#12 IsaAurinkoinen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 109 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:13 AM

View Postxfirestorm, on 15 December 2014 - 05:03 AM, said:

Your former planets disagree. And we will soon "ask" more of them.

Mybe next time coward clanners will attack our planets when there is some defenders awake. Clanners only dare to come from their holes when their opponent is sleeping. Abusing timezone advantage seems clan way of doing things, not fighting fair.

#13 stefchy

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 25 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSofia,Bulgaria

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:16 AM

Keep talking.We atack day and night so your excuse is poor. Obviosly its the one thing IS is good at.

Edited by stefchy, 15 December 2014 - 05:17 AM.

#14 xfirestorm

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 69 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:20 AM

View PostIsaAurinkoinen, on 15 December 2014 - 05:13 AM, said:

Mybe next time coward clanners will attack our planets when there is some defenders awake. Clanners only dare to come from their holes when their opponent is sleeping. Abusing timezone advantage seems clan way of doing things, not fighting fair.

Strange, I could have sworn I have killed a bunch of IS pilots the other night on Harvest. And the night before on Cseztreg, or however this is spelled.

#15 CronuxKobold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 103 posts
  • LocationFighting the good fight on an undesclosed planet

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:41 AM

A big issue I've noticed is with clan wolf pugs. If they get a defense mission they are ok. Hell, I've coordinated 3 defense against a ghost bear premade and won each time. But pugs in an attack is a different story. This issue is made more difficult when you can't tell what you are doing when first going in. If you could tell what type of mission you'd be doing before queuing for a mission on a particular planet things would be better. Attack missions NEED the coordination of a communicating premade group.

#16 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:43 AM

View PostTorrance, on 15 December 2014 - 05:41 AM, said:

If you could tell what type of mission you'd be doing before queuing for a mission on a particular planet things would be better. A

THIS!

I have always wondered why a commander would order a combat drop to be executed blidnly, not knowing the area where the LZ will be, the type of terrain his force will face, and not even their mission (until they successfully land anyway)... <_<

#17 Lily from animove

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:43 AM

View PostIsaAurinkoinen, on 15 December 2014 - 05:13 AM, said:

QQ my world was taken because I am a lazy pillow hugger.

How about bying an alarm clock. If you can't defend your worlds on your own, don't complain when your IS allies fail. You don't deserve these worlds then. Snoozing snakes you are.

@Wolfs, yes puggers should always seek the defense missions:

owned planets with below 6 attacker points.
attacked planets with more than 5 attacker points.

And then the premades should go to the other planets to succesfully make organised counterattacks and attacks.

Edited by Lily from animove, 15 December 2014 - 05:45 AM.

#18 xfirestorm

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 69 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:45 AM

View PostTorrance, on 15 December 2014 - 05:41 AM, said:

A big issue I've noticed is with clan wolf pugs. If they get a defense mission they are ok. Hell, I've coordinated 3 defense against a ghost bear premade and won each time. But pugs in an attack is a different story. This issue is made more difficult when you can't tell what you are doing when first going in. If you could tell what type of mission you'd be doing before queuing for a mission on a particular planet things would be better. Attack missions NEED the coordination of a communicating premade group.

I have managed to organize a few PUG attack matches myself. It was not perfect, not all did obey the commands, but mostly they were just fine. But I have seen you have to lead by example. Yelling "rush", while staying behind cover will not do much, and puggers will just duck behind as well as you do.

This challenge has made it a bit worse in such situations though. I had situations where I ordered to stay in cover, and some were still poking out, taking massive damage because "they needed 80 points for challenge".

#19 IsaAurinkoinen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 109 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:47 AM

At least we dont bow to our "allies" and give our world voluntery, and then thank them for doing it.

#20 stefchy

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 25 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSofia,Bulgaria

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:57 AM

I have no idea what are u talking about,but i would suggest if u wanna troll go somewhere else.You dont like Clanners,dont visit the clan section ;)

Edited by stefchy, 15 December 2014 - 05:59 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users