94 replies to this topic

#21 Azure Kit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 115 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:12 AM

I've been staging a number of defenses on the wolf and bear planets (Icar's been a hotbed of activity the last few days), mostly because the DCMS has been staying out of our territory and the ghost bears have stopped seizing it as well.
But still, nothing's sweeter than a massive paycheck for a good defense, and maybe earning some respect from our fellow clans.

#22 RustyBolts

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:41 AM

View PostOdins Fist, on 14 December 2014 - 11:12 PM, said:

Saw this posted

Well, since Ghost Bear and Jade Falcon has just stole multiple planets from you, I suggest you wake up..

They aren't having any problems disregarding your lofty ideals..

And BTW, Mercs have none.

Way to misread my post. I never said to not defend. We currently have a problem with Wolf pugs attacking Clans. My post was directed at attacking clans not against defending. Also, we conceded two planets to Ghost Bear to give them a lane to FRR so they would not take from CSJ. Now the Lords attack on Butte Hold was a different topic.

#23 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:57 AM

View PostIsaAurinkoinen, on 15 December 2014 - 05:47 AM, said:

At least we dont bow to our "allies" and give our world voluntery, and then thank them for doing it.

Put the crack pipe down and step away from the keyboard. You have lost...what...5 or 6 planets already, talk trash when you take one from us.

#24 xfirestorm

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 69 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:58 AM

View PostGyrok, on 15 December 2014 - 06:57 AM, said:

Put the crack pipe down and step away from the keyboard. You have lost...what...5 or 6 planets already, talk trash when you take one from us.

Do not feed the trolls.

#25 B0oN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:12 AM

Good things I read here, really good things .
Let the race for Terra begin in all earnestness then and thanks to the Ghostbears honourable offer of an alliance the Wolfclan shall be on it´s way towards holy Terra .

Now we only need the Jadefalcons and Smokejaguars official statements in here to make this invasion picture perfect .

What is one planet in comparison to a secure flank again in CBills (taking CBills here instead of honour since spheroids can relate easier to the former than the latter) ?

Thanks to all participants

#26 Livewyr

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,733 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:23 AM

I find the premise of this thread, interesting.

In regards to Wolf:
We took Skallevoll BACK from CW. (CWI decided to just take it on the first night.) We took outpost in retalliation, and to make that area only have one front. (It worked.) We've not taken anything else from CW, and as far as I know, we're not planning to take anything. (I Do however watch ellissa constantly ever since we had to defend it a couple nights ago- If CW goes after it, I cannot guarantee they won't be losing world from behind.)

In regards to the Jaguars:
You took decided to take a piece of the Bear on the first night (and actually.. that was your only conquest...because we didn't defend it.) So, we took it back, and Thule. We've since had to defend Thule from the kitten Rabble, and even so we still make no incursions into CSJ space. (Seems you have enough trouble getting through the Dracs.) We have however started taking DC planets, which are next to yours.

The bear has awoken, and is going to eat Spheroids. Do not poke the bear, and you will not get mauled.

#27 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:33 AM

View PostLivewyr, on 15 December 2014 - 07:23 AM, said:

In regards to Wolf:
We took Skallevoll BACK from CW. (CWI decided to just take it on the first night.) We took outpost in retalliation, and to make that area only have one front. (It worked.) We've not taken anything else from CW, and as far as I know, we're not planning to take anything. (I Do however watch ellissa constantly ever since we had to defend it a couple nights ago- If CW goes after it, I cannot guarantee they won't be losing world from behind.)

You took decided to take a piece of the Bear on the first night (and actually.. that was your only conquest...because we didn't defend it.) So, we took it back, and Thule. We've since had to defend Thule from the kitten Rabble, and even so we still make no incursions into CSJ space. (Seems you have enough trouble getting through the Dracs.) We have however started taking DC planets, which are next to yours.

The bear has awoken, and is going to eat Spheroids. Do not poke the bear, and you will not get mauled.

Hi Livewyr,

Your correct on CW starting the planet taking on clan soil. I cant speak for CWI but they shouldnt have done that. From what i've heard now is its been settled and CW will not attack CGB. We have a truce, except for rogues and such but the larger units will obey this truce.

Now if only CJF would do the same and start fighting the real enemy.

#28 Demiurge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 713 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:28 AM

i leave this for everyone.

3050] Clan Wolf landed on Skallevoll in March 3050. Facing them were the Glory Warriors, a mercenary 'Mech battalion, the First Skallevoll People's Armored Regiment, and the First and Third Skallevoll People's Mechanized Regiments. Most of the defending forces were destroyed by Trinary Battle, and the Alpha and Charlie Elemental Stars of the Wolves Seventh Battle Cluster. The Skallevoll government sued for peace soon thereafter.

Skallevoll is Wolf planet. So stop telling for everyone that Wolf take it from you. Just read the manuals first.

I can understand that bear need that planets for attack rasalhague worlds. But if you wish it - exchange for any of planet. You take Skallevolt and Outpost. Give us Elissa and Nyserta for example. That will be fair.

#29 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:36 AM

In regards to Wolf:

I am not gonna open up this discussion... But..

Skallevoll actually started as a Clan Wolf planet. Right after the patch got aired, before any Ceasefire, Skallevoll was Wolf.

This can also be seen on the planetary history. It has no tab about any Wolf unit assaulting it, only defending it.

But now, I got some Inner Sphere to fight.

#30 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:49 AM

View PostF0xdi3, on 15 December 2014 - 07:33 AM, said:

Hi Livewyr,

Your correct on CW starting the planet taking on clan soil. I cant speak for CWI but they shouldnt have done that. From what i've heard now is its been settled and CW will not attack CGB. We have a truce, except for rogues and such but the larger units will obey this truce.

Now if only CJF would do the same and start fighting the real enemy.

Skallevoll is a Wolf Planet...has been for 25 years...

#31 wobbles3285

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSo-Cal

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:16 AM

View PostEllen Ripley, on 15 December 2014 - 03:43 AM, said:

I'd like to repeat my statement from here http://mwomercs.com/...65#entry4002265 , saying that
"We took Outpost to link up our 2 territories and to set up a base to attack FRR from, but we've no intention to go after Ferris or any other Clan Wolf planet. As long as Clan Wolf does not attack us we won't attack them from here on in."

We even go further than this non-aggression pact and offer a mutual defense pact between Clan Wolf and Clan Ghost Bear.
We could soon help you defend against the Space Vikings and shortly after we should be a in the position to do the same against Steiner.
Of course I cannot speak for everyone within the CGB faction, but I can for the majority of organized CGB units.

Only if you send back my favorite dirty hippie Pir Hash and his trusty sidekick Cheddar as hostages/tokens of good will, lol.

#32 RustyBolts

• The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:17 AM

In regards to Wolf:

And this is part of the problem. In lore, both planets belonged to Clan Wolf. PGI started off CW on this premise. In lore Clan Wolf took those planets in order to crowd Ghost Bear, but in MWO Clan Wolf started with those planets. CWI did NOT take them from Ghost Bear. However after some fighting back and forth, CWI decided to let Ghost Bear have them for two reasons.

First, to stop fighting back and forth instead of fighting IS.
Second, so Ghost Bear could have an open lane and stop taking from CSJ.

So can we bury this and kill IS now?

#33 Ellen Ripley

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 200 posts
  • LocationLV-426

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:19 AM

View PostRustyBolts, on 15 December 2014 - 11:17 AM, said:

So can we bury this and kill IS now?

Already on it :)

#34 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:27 AM

View PostEllen Ripley, on 15 December 2014 - 11:19 AM, said:

Already on it :)

Right on, lets do this!

#35 Brody319

• The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:34 AM

bunch of solo pugs who just joined clans because of the logos, names, and animals, then just swing their fists at everything without caring about anything is the problem. They don't care or know about the lore and how the clans are supposed to be at war with the IS so they just keep attacking other clans.

#36 Ellen Ripley

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 200 posts
  • LocationLV-426

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:48 AM

Hm, I was under the impression the mutual defense pact between Clan Wolf and Clan Ghost Bear we proposed was recieved well, but now it seems Elissa is under attack :unsure:

#37 Kain Demos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:51 AM

View PostEllen Ripley, on 15 December 2014 - 11:48 AM, said:

Hm, I was under the impression the mutual defense pact between Clan Wolf and Clan Ghost Bear we proposed was recieved well, but now it seems Elissa is under attack :unsure:

By units or mindless PUGs?

#38 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:56 AM

Game urgently needs a global chat and global faction chat, how should a faction otherwise eb able to control itself or coordinate something. I realyl hope the next CW stage is VOIP and some chat imporvements.

Edited by Lily from animove, 15 December 2014 - 11:56 AM.

#39 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:57 AM

Ellen, Ghost Bears took two planets from Wolves and then told about not-aggression pact, which we have not signed. After we will refund two planets back, then we agree on pact.

#40 RustyBolts

• The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:59 AM

View PostBrody319, on 15 December 2014 - 11:34 AM, said:

bunch of solo pugs who just joined clans because of the logos, names, and animals, then just swing their fists at everything without caring about anything is the problem. They don't care or know about the lore and how the clans are supposed to be at war with the IS so they just keep attacking other clans.

Agreed. The organized wolf units are not attacking Ghost Bear. Its the pugs, those small units who dont have a clue or larger units who have an ax to grind.

Edited by RustyBolts, 15 December 2014 - 12:00 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users