#41 Livewyr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,733 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:21 PM

View PostAsatur, on 15 December 2014 - 11:57 AM, said:

Ellen, Ghost Bears took two planets from Wolves and then told about not-aggression pact, which we have not signed. After we will refund two planets back, then we agree on pact.

IIRC Skallevoll says it was taken on Dec 11...after I received several calls to defend it, but ignored them. Then it was re-taken on Dec 12 by Mercstar.

I mean.. if you really want, I have no problem dividing up your forces from the rear if you can't get your "Arctic" Wolves to heel.

#42 Asatur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:23 PM

View PostLivewyr, on 15 December 2014 - 12:21 PM, said:

if you really want, I have no problem dividing up your forces from the rear
Good luck.

#43 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationIn Dropship DogeCafe

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:33 PM

View PostAsatur, on 15 December 2014 - 11:57 AM, said:

Ellen, Ghost Bears took two planets from Wolves and then told about not-aggression pact, which we have not signed. After we will refund two planets back, then we agree on pact.

The two planets we took was to give us head way into frr. After that no other wolf planets were attacked due to the agreed pact to focus on IS. If you really want to get ur refund go attack butte hold from the lords since you have such an axe to grind.

#44 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:46 PM

You have always been open path to FRR from Pinnacle, Holmsbu etc. Or after you've captured Skallevoll and get more wide corridor to FRR, why you continued and captured Outpost?

#45 Demiurge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 713 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:47 PM

Why we should attack falcons first ?
Btw, at start of Community warfare you CAN attack Rasalhague planets. So taking of Wolf planet was not necessary. You WISH and you TAKE it. Now you talk about non-agression pact. You act like winner in bear-wolf war and propouse Hegira for Wolf. That is not acceptable. You take two planets. Now time to give two planets back. Only after that we can talk about non agression pact.

Also. What do you do if wolf take 2 planet from bear and than propouse non agression ?

#46 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationIn Dropship DogeCafe

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:58 PM

Again, we havent attacked anymore of wolves planets after that.

I speak only as a Nova Cat and our charge on our site's forum is to defend and aid with the assault of the IS. This is all the information ive gathered from different threads.

I assume its cause we'll eventually have to wrap around Rasalhague since we cant take capital planets and having that room will be beneficial.

Edited by LastKhan, 15 December 2014 - 12:59 PM.

#47 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:02 PM

We are also help to protect falcons, bears and jaguars, but it has no relation to the subject about Outpost&Skallevoll. ;)

#48 Kalendra RA

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:10 PM

View PostDemiurge, on 15 December 2014 - 12:47 PM, said:

Why we should attack falcons first ?
Btw, at start of Community warfare you CAN attack Rasalhague planets. So taking of Wolf planet was not necessary. You WISH and you TAKE it. Now you talk about non-agression pact.

It was inside our territory block. We unified our own territory, and offered to stop curbstomping Wolf so long as there was no further aggression on that front. We've demonstrated that we will win any conflict with Wolf, and further, if we are forced to remove pressure from Kurita and the FRR, that means CSJ will stall out in the face of the undivided attention of the DC, and the primary FRR units can switch to the Wolf front, meaning you'll be losing ground to the FRR (who you've just barely been edging out without needing to split your forces, while theirs have been devoted mostly to the Ghost Bear front), Jade Falcon, and Ghost Bear. Accept our peace terms, or get curbstomped on every front, those are your options.

#49 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:18 PM

This post is official position of most units of Ghost Bears?

#50 Odins Fist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,111 posts
  • LocationThe North

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:30 PM

View PostSirPseudonymous, on 15 December 2014 - 01:10 PM, said:

We unified our own territory, and offered to stop curbstomping Wolf

Offered to stop Curbstomping them..??? ROFL..

Your choice of words isn't going to gain you ANY supporters from those Wolf guys.

#51 RustyBolts

• The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:43 PM

View PostLivewyr, on 15 December 2014 - 12:21 PM, said:

IIRC Skallevoll says it was taken on Dec 11...after I received several calls to defend it, but ignored them. Then it was re-taken on Dec 12 by Mercstar.

I mean.. if you really want, I have no problem dividing up your forces from the rear if you can't get your "Arctic" Wolves to heel.

Please read the link. We did not take it from Ghost Bear.
http://mwomercs.com/...sion-corridors/

#52 Harrison Lee

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCollege Park, MD

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:30 PM

The hostile language is why there's so much infighting. People need to relax and defend each other, not continue harassing backwaters when IS is staring us down. A little cooperation in the early months will go a long way in securing foundations in the coming incursions.

#53 Joanna Conners

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationEn Route to Terra

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:34 PM

Bears and Wolves need to remember this was started by IS mercs causing dissension and by pugs.

#54 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:36 PM

It seems to me that you have been mostly be able to win againt us when we were too busy attacking IS planets to keep defending Skalevoll H24.. But now there is no need to keep talking about this..

If i can say outloud my own opinion (not representing my unit's views etc) it makes sense that the Bears got those two planets as they were squarely in their invasion corridor. Now, if we only could take Rasalhague.. :rolleyes:

#55 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:36 PM

View PostOdins Fist, on 14 December 2014 - 11:12 PM, said:

Saw this posted

Well, since Ghost Bear and Jade Falcon has just stole multiple planets from you, I suggest you wake up..

They aren't having any problems disregarding your lofty ideals..

And BTW, Mercs have none.

MercStar has none we kill and take what we want and you cant stop us

#56 Revis Volek

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:38 PM

View PostEllen Ripley, on 15 December 2014 - 03:43 AM, said:

I'd like to repeat my statement from here http://mwomercs.com/...65#entry4002265 , saying that
"We took Outpost to link up our 2 territories and to set up a base to attack FRR from, but we've no intention to go after Ferris or any other Clan Wolf planet. As long as Clan Wolf does not attack us we won't attack them from here on in."

We even go further than this non-aggression pact and offer a mutual defense pact between Clan Wolf and Clan Ghost Bear.
We could soon help you defend against the Space Vikings and shortly after we should be a in the position to do the same against Steiner.
Of course I cannot speak for everyone within the CGB faction, but I can for the majority of organized CGB units.

And what was the purpose to take Santander V and Orthos from the Jaguars? Now we must take Thule from you to get our other planets back....very silly.

So your theft of two will results in us having to take back 3.....

#57 Joanna Conners

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationEn Route to Terra

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:48 PM

View Posthybrid black, on 15 December 2014 - 02:36 PM, said:

MercStar has none we kill and take what we want and you cant stop us

Except when we do stop you. :lol:

#58 Kain Demos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:55 PM

View PostJoanna Conners, on 15 December 2014 - 02:48 PM, said:

No worries anyway their 7 day contract will be up soon enough. Then they will go troll in someone else's backyard by attacking the rear guard of their possible allies sowing dischord and mistrust just like they did here.

Edited by Kain Thul, 15 December 2014 - 02:56 PM.

#59 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:55 PM

Lots of IS surats with Ghost Bears logo talks too much aggresive and strange words, capture worlds from other Clans and later come lore Ghost Bears and try to talk about corridors... *facepalm*

View PostHarrison Lee, on 15 December 2014 - 02:30 PM, said:

The hostile language is why there's so much infighting. People need to relax and defend each other, not continue harassing backwaters when IS is staring us down. A little cooperation in the early months will go a long way in securing foundations in the coming incursions.
We can relax and not continue harassing but how we can be sure that your mercenaries with CGB logo not continue to beat us in the back when we fighing against IS?

View PostDarthRevis, on 15 December 2014 - 02:38 PM, said:

And what was the purpose to take Santander V and Orthos from the Jaguars?
They need corridor to attack... hmmm... may be Jarnfolk?

Edited by Asatur, 15 December 2014 - 02:57 PM.

#60 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:59 PM

View PostJoanna Conners, on 15 December 2014 - 02:48 PM, said:

and that has been when?

we have taken everything we want from you and your attacks have never worked

Edited by hybrid black, 15 December 2014 - 03:00 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users