Jump to content

Clan Wolf Better Wake Up


94 replies to this topic

#81 Asatur

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:37 PM

View PostSpeerit Ward, on 16 December 2014 - 12:11 PM, said:

As for the principle of the matter, CGB has outpost and Skallevol seated cleanly in their invasion corridor. We yielded those to them as PGI was rather foolish to set it up that way in the first place.


Posted Image

#82 Demiurge

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 713 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:30 AM

So you say, that bear are much superriory than wolf and that's why we should give him away any our planet they wish ? So you think we must fight IS in time other "claners" strike us behind ? Do you think bear and falcon will not attack us after reset ?

Disgreed. We must stop fight with IS and strike back at bear and falcons. We must show our strenght or anyone will be consider us weak.

#83 Hikage

    Member

  • Pip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:43 AM

View PostDemiurge, on 17 December 2014 - 12:30 AM, said:

So you say, that bear are much superriory than wolf and that's why we should give him away any our planet they wish ? So you think we must fight IS in time other "claners" strike us behind ? Do you think bear and falcon will not attack us after reset ?

Disgreed. We must stop fight with IS and strike back at bear and falcons. We must show our strenght or anyone will be consider us weak.

Posted Image

#84 Gyrok

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:15 AM

Strike back at falcons, when ferris comes back up, take it back.

#85 RustyBolts

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:19 AM

Its not that Bear did not have a open lane for the invasion. Its because PGI did not open up the planets in their lane for attack.

#86 Kain Demos

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:32 AM

Losing 4 planets to other clans does not sit well with me despite our advances into the IS. If Outpost and Skallevoll really were ceded to them then fine, so be it they were not really in "our lane" anyway.

However, Butte Hold and Ferris are just slaps in the face.

#87 Scoops Kerensky

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:35 AM

As a DCMS I gotta say its cool to watch how quickly the clanners disregarded all the lore and tore right into each other with might (numbers) equals right. Now Wolves and the Jaguars get to be whipping boys for the falcons and the bears with the "just be grateful we didn't take more from you losers, by the way we're totally on the same team guys! haha be sure to queue up against IS!" added to the end of it.

Make ceasefires with the IS bordering you and take your stuff back or get used to being pets leashed to bigger clans and nobody taking you seriously in CW.

#88 Livewyr

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 6,733 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:54 AM

View PostSocop, on 17 December 2014 - 08:35 AM, said:

As a DCMS I gotta say its cool to watch how quickly the clanners disregarded all the lore and tore right into each other with might (numbers) equals right. Now Wolves and the Jaguars get to be whipping boys for the falcons and the bears with the "just be grateful we didn't take more from you losers, by the way we're totally on the same team guys! haha be sure to queue up against IS!" added to the end of it.

Make ceasefires with the IS bordering you and take your stuff back or get used to being pets leashed to bigger clans and nobody taking you seriously in CW.


Unfortunately.. that is pretty much how it is..not by choice, but by how PGI designed Com Warfare.

CWM was a clan wolf clan.. they joined CGB and took Ferris.. (I do not know of any CGB units that wanted Ferris.. we had left alone for days.. for a reason.)

As far as I am concerned.. I'm just looking to take the heads of vikings and samurais. (And of course defend the Bear's den.)

View PostAsatur, on 16 December 2014 - 12:37 PM, said:


Posted Image


You will note that this map does not match up with PGI's rendition.. Given the CGB "Capital" is in the Wolf Lane...

So going by Lore is a bit silly.. we have to go by what PGI gave us to start with. (This is why the "Skollevoll is Clan Wolf!" Argument is silly.. PGI gave it to us in the first place..)

#89 Oderint dum Metuant

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,758 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2014 - 10:20 AM

If PGI didn't give you the illusion of choice while sending you down a pre-defined narrow corridor everything would be ok.

Being able to only choose one Steiner planet per day is ********.
They can keep their daily limit of 1 or 2 conquests per day but let the players/factions choose from all the border planets which to attack...

Atm we're being shunted down a small corridor leaving us nothing to do once done with our one daily planet... There should be tons of planets we can capture.

#90 Gyrok

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:08 PM

View PostDV McKenna, on 17 December 2014 - 10:20 AM, said:

If PGI didn't give you the illusion of choice while sending you down a pre-defined narrow corridor everything would be ok.

Being able to only choose one Steiner planet per day is ********.
They can keep their daily limit of 1 or 2 conquests per day but let the players/factions choose from all the border planets which to attack...

Atm we're being shunted down a small corridor leaving us nothing to do once done with our one daily planet... There should be tons of planets we can capture.


You and I agree here...I am not sure if the reasons for this are hardware limitations, or PGI trying to control the pace deliberately. Either way...teams are chomping at the bit to fight, and 1 planet a day is honestly...well...s#it

#91 Vincent V. Kerensky

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 298 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:55 PM

View PostGyrok, on 17 December 2014 - 03:08 PM, said:

You and I agree here...I am not sure if the reasons for this are hardware limitations, or PGI trying to control the pace deliberately. Either way...teams are chomping at the bit to fight, and 1 planet a day is honestly...well...s#it


And for once I agree as well.Would be much nicer if you could attack two planets in each nation you have a boarder with...

Suggested that in the CW feedback.

http://mwomercs.com/...58/page__st__60

#92 _Comrade_

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:44 PM

congrats on taking your butte holde away from the lords of butte

#93 Beo Vulf

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 739 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationHalsey, NE

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:08 PM

View PostIsaAurinkoinen, on 15 December 2014 - 05:13 AM, said:



Mybe next time coward clanners will attack our planets when there is some defenders awake. Clanners only dare to come from their holes when their opponent is sleeping. Abusing timezone advantage seems clan way of doing things, not fighting fair.

No defenders! Why? To afraid to fight? Maybe!

#94 Ellen Ripley

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 200 posts
  • LocationLV-426

Posted 18 December 2014 - 03:43 PM

We got every CGB unit we could get a hold of to agree to not defend Ferris and let Clan Wolf take it back, as it was taken by a CGB unit that's not part of the group we coordinate and that wasn't aware of the mutual defense pact already in place at the time.

Hopefully that will put that matter past us and we can continue the mutual defense pact.

There will always be pugs / units in each faction that we can't coordinate, but I think as long as we keep calm in a similar case in the future and check what's going on before reacting rashly, we should be able to sort things out.

#95 Gyrok

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 18 December 2014 - 03:45 PM

View PostEllen Ripley, on 18 December 2014 - 03:43 PM, said:

We got every CGB unit we could get a hold of to agree to not defend Ferris and let Clan Wolf take it back, as it was taken by a CGB unit that's not part of the group we coordinate and that wasn't aware of the mutual defense pact already in place at the time.

Hopefully that will put that matter past us and we can continue the mutual defense pact.

There will always be pugs / units in each faction that we can't coordinate, but I think as long as we keep calm in a similar case in the future and check what's going on before reacting rashly, we should be able to sort things out.


Things should be fine from my perspective at this point...





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users