Please Make An Attack Win Count Toward The Challenge

No replies to this topic

#1 Zoid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 518 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:26 AM

If you're doing it right, you may actually NOT get 80 points on offense. The attackers can't really win by attrition so you have to go to the core and just hack through whatever is directly in your way.

I had a great game last night where we won with only 2 waves, ~30 kills for the defenders and 12 for the attackers (us), but over half the team didn't get credit for the challenge because...we did too well? We actually managed to get a PUG to charge and not stop to fight and many of us got less rewards than if we had played stupidly and lost. Personally I crippled a HBK (intentionally, left him with nothing but a MLAS and one leg) and ended up scoring 76, so I would have gotten credit if I had been a bad team member and stopped to kill him instead of forcing him to eject and re-drop.

I know it's in beta still but it would be nice to make sure rewards are commensurate with objectives. Defenders should easily be able to get 80 unless they're awful (the entire enemy team did in this game), but attackers need to be rewarded for actually winning.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users