#101 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:24 AM

View PostKobK, on 24 December 2014 - 06:19 AM, said:

Graham IV is under attack. Among the attachers AS unit has been seen. Is ceasefire ended?

Plenty of them are solo droppers, or small teams. Just use them for target practice and stomp them. If there was a full 12 man, or something to that number, then contact them asking for reasons for their aggression. Especially since the Lyrans and us have an alliance.

This is most likely rogue action, as I doubt the Steiners want to open up another front on purpose.

#102 AdmiralZalupa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 634 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:34 AM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 24 December 2014 - 06:24 AM, said:

Plenty of them are solo droppers, or small teams. Just use them for target practice and stomp them. If there was a full 12 man, or something to that number, then contact them asking for reasons for their aggression. Especially since the Lyrans and us have an alliance.

This is most likely rogue action, as I doubt the Steiners want to open up another front on purpose.

Thanks for clarification.

#103 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:40 AM

View PostKobK, on 24 December 2014 - 06:34 AM, said:

Thanks for clarification.

No problem. Just remember: Even if they attack us, we will ONLY defend. No major unit action should be taken offensively during this "truce". After the 26th, we can fully sort things out. Do keep an eye on their movements though.

#104 Farix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 890 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:57 AM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 24 December 2014 - 06:24 AM, said:

Can you actually solo ghost drop or must you have 12 players? We have the same problems with a rogue Davion unit attacking the Steiner world of New Earth every day. Last night, there were 4 attacker wins on that planet before the ceasefire, but I couldn't get 12 players interested enough to roll back those wins.

#105 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 December 2014 - 07:12 PM

View PostFarix, on 24 December 2014 - 06:57 AM, said:

Can you actually solo ghost drop or must you have 12 players? We have the same problems with a rogue Davion unit attacking the Steiner world of New Earth every day. Last night, there were 4 attacker wins on that planet before the ceasefire, but I couldn't get 12 players interested enough to roll back those wins.

You cannot drop unless there are 12 players on one team. A ghost drop need s a full team. When you see a planet with less than 12 attackers, no need to worry about defending it. As they can't drop unless they get a 12th.

New Earth and Graham IV have always been hotbeds for pug raids, and it sucks that we can't rein the pugs in, and get them to fight the clans, and our target factions. Last night Graham IV almost flipped to Steiner and dang near caused a mini fedcom civil war (Thank you Antares Scorpions, and a few Davion pilots for almost causing a big war). Thankfully our (fedcom) leadership is coordinated, and got things in order fast.

I just wish we can get the FRR into the fold, so Steiner would spend less time wasting resources on that front, and more time killing everything else.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users