#41 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:23 AM

View Postlpmagic, on 18 December 2014 - 10:57 AM, said:

I want people to take seriously the fact that anyone can see where you are pointing us in these discussions "openly"

I will give leeway at this moment to your comments, as I'm sure you misinterpreted my meaning.
I did not say "don't communicate" I said "don't communicate in the open"

of course we need to coordinate to get fights and go in the right direction. Don't be foolish here, this is most certainly an environment where information gathering is being done, especially when we're dealing with other clans, AND IS folks. I represent A portion of the leadership of GK and your asking me if I want turret wars? lol, nope I do not my friend, we long for battle, but smart coordination will make that go better too.

I'm only sending out a note of caution as to sharing too much in the open, I'm not interested in a flame war over common sense lol. :)
Peace mon peace (er, or war on the IS :))

I would agree with u had we alot of planets to attack where we could plan some tactical strike and whatnot but we only have 2-3 to attack... Maybe when CW goes live we will get private forums to strategize. But until then, just have fun.

#42 Summon3r

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:46 AM

there is no issue currently with posting daily strike target here, soon as we hit it it lights up in game anyway...

Kirchbach peeps hit it hard

#43 lpmagic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • 319 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:22 PM

Please check with your leaders prior to posting on open forums. All I'm asking.

#44 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:31 PM

View Postlpmagic, on 18 December 2014 - 12:22 PM, said:

Please check with your leaders prior to posting on open forums. All I'm asking.

Not sure about Summon3r but I am part of the Star Wolves leadership. This topic is mostly an aide as to where to attack, not many choices right now anyways but your message has been noted.

#45 lpmagic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • 319 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:10 PM

I'm fully aware of how it's being used.

and I'm in no position to dictate anything.

We have been working with CWI and CWDG to coordinate things internally as far as direction and overall strategy, perhaps you or a representative could join in these discussions. No one gives ANYONE any orders, but a judicious discussion of benefits from directional strategy have paid off handsomely on a couple of occasions. Wolf could benefit from some formalized communications. Some of the information has been passed around by various leaders to smaller units and or pieces of larger units that are off the beaten path. let me know if you are interested, I would be happy to set up a synopsis of our thoughts as well, in a PM if the times for you or a rep to meet if the times are to onerous.

#46 Demiurge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 713 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 19 December 2014 - 01:49 AM

Only american team can capture planet in curent game mechanics. Sadly, but true. European team have no chance to get it. We can give much attackers win as posible. But american team should continue pushing to take planet to conquer. Hope PGI change this soon. Posible something already changed it curent patch. Otherwise euro team action will be wasted almost all time. So, don't really matter whitch planet will be attacked by euro team. Better way is protect our own planet from being assaulted.

#47 Summon3r

• 2,291 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:23 AM

todays target is? apart from helping defend Butler.

#48 sandworm16

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 103 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:36 AM

according to the http://www.norrisdev.com/mwocw/ map, Lovinac seems to be getting a lot of action.

#49 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:39 AM

View PostSummon3r, on 19 December 2014 - 09:23 AM, said:

We are no longer using this thread to designate which planet to attack. Consult with your Unit Leaders or simply select one from the map ingame.

#50 Asatur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:37 AM

View PostSummon3r, on 19 December 2014 - 09:23 AM, said:

We attack Lovinac now.

Edited by Asatur, 19 December 2014 - 10:38 AM.

#51 Summon3r

• 2,291 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:53 AM

see u there my friend

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users