Looking For A Good Unit

2 replies to this topic

#1 Taradele

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationBoardwalk, Capellan Confederation

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:43 PM

The last uit I was with kicked me out for no reason, other than asking me to switch the 'Mech I was piloting to a Light, which I did then was kicked from their unit, so if there are any other House Liao Units around looking for new recruits, give me a shout, I am as dedicated to the Capellan Confederation as much as anyone who signs on with a Liao uit and never hide from a fight, preferring to put myself out in the middle of the battlefield if the situation calls for it, otherwise, I am mostly a scout pilot and heavy 'Mech pilot (most notably right now, the Catapult)

I also have TS3 if that helps in any way for unit coordination in Drops.

Edited by Taradele, 28 February 2015 - 06:43 PM.

#2 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:25 PM

You posted in the unit chat that you quit, we just confirmed it. 4TCR are always a good group. Not sure which time zone PMP is on. TCAF has some English speakers in their unit. Mean and Green [LIAO] is always looking for more pilots. The CCAF Coordination post has a good list of contacts for the different units.

Good Hunting.

#3 _____

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 742 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:09 PM

See above. You were not kicked but left voluntarily. I was there and saw what you typed in chat. Wish you could have stayed but that's your decision to make.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users