Looking For Unit

2 replies to this topic

#1 MechaBattler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:40 PM

This might be easier for some people. Especially for less established groups.

I'm looking for a unit that is active between the 7-9 PM Pacific time. Primarily on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and the weekends. The weekends I can probably participate at more hours.

My drop deck is limited to mediums however. Blackjack-1, Blackjack-1X, Centurion-A(C), and the Yen Lo Wang. Mostly short range builds, with the BJ-1 having AC2s.

I am working on saving up C-bills to get a heavy mech. But that's slow going. I have a mic and headphones. So I can take orders and communicate as needed.

#2 Trondheim Live Daily Report

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:28 PM

There are a number of groups that play during those times. Isengrim and Skjaldborg are the largest and probably have the most flexibility.

#3 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:39 AM

I would strongly advise frequently visiting the FRR hub TS. You will find most of our units there during their respective peak hours (your time primetime for most of us) and you can drop with any of the group you find online. The Isengrim and Skald in particular have their own TS server, so friend some of their members in game to get an indication of when they're online.

For reference: http://mwomercs.com/...t-registration/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users