Posted 31 January 2015 - 01:11 AM

Trust me, we are aware csj is weak now.

#222 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 12:00 PM

Yeah, CSJ shows up and their border is way, way further south now. CLEARLY THEY ARE OP.

Posted Image

#223 Euphoric1RW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 05 February 2015 - 10:24 AM

View Postpwnface, on 31 January 2015 - 01:11 AM, said:

Trust me, we are aware csj is weak now.

Yep we sure are, real weak! ;)

#224 Shiroi Tsuki

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,205 posts
  • LocationCosplaying Ruby from Rwby in Aiur, Auckland, GA America, Interior Union, Mar Sara and Remnant

Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:29 PM

I'm just an insignificant FRR pilot drinking my coffee and laughing at this thread while we take on 6 of you guys at once

#225 Dawnstealer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:31 PM

View PostFarix, on 22 December 2014 - 04:42 AM, said:

Our Davions brethren have been pushing as much into Persistence as we Steiners. It is just that they do not have any avenues to counterattack the Clans like we do. Also, they have been fending off those treacherous Mariks, Kuritas, and Liao, the former two have been attacking Steiner worlds while we have been distracted by the Clans.

All of this: Marik has been more than happy to shove into our backs while we've been fighting the Clans. Davion's only allied border is being chopped off. If they want to reclaim some of their lost territory, having lost more than any other faction, I'm okay with it.

#226 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:54 PM

View PostDawnstealer, on 14 February 2015 - 01:31 PM, said:

All of this: Marik has been more than happy to shove into our backs while we've been fighting the Clans. Davion's only allied border is being chopped off. If they want to reclaim some of their lost territory, having lost more than any other faction, I'm okay with it.

And we have made every effort to explain how what we are doing has strategic value for the Star League as a whole, but every time we get the same answer from you guys. You don't give 1/3 of a damn.

I would implore you to stop seeing things in a simple binary and discern between an act of war vs. strategic positioning.

Edited by Valar13, 14 February 2015 - 05:56 PM.

#227 HlynkaCG

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 1,263 posts
  • LocationSitting on a 12x multiplier and voting for Terra Therma

Posted 14 February 2015 - 11:31 PM

View PostShiroi Tsuki, on 14 February 2015 - 01:29 PM, said:

I'm just an insignificant FRR pilot drinking my coffee and laughing at this thread while we take on 6 of you guys at once

I Think it's safe to say that Permanently-aligned FRR pilots have the biggest balls in the Inner Sphere at this point.

Edited by HlynkaCG, 14 February 2015 - 11:31 PM.

#228 Shiroi Tsuki

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,205 posts
  • LocationCosplaying Ruby from Rwby in Aiur, Auckland, GA America, Interior Union, Mar Sara and Remnant

Posted 15 February 2015 - 01:46 AM

View PostHlynkaCG, on 14 February 2015 - 11:31 PM, said:

I Think it's safe to say that Permanently-aligned FRR pilots have the biggest balls in the Inner Sphere at this point.

WARNING
Spoiler

I'm sorry, I had to

Edited by Shiroi Tsuki, 15 February 2015 - 01:48 AM.

#229 Samurai Hanse Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 243 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 03:14 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 24 January 2015 - 09:31 PM, said:

We played against a couple of different 12man factions on Kurita border.

I'm going to be 100% honest here -

Kurita wants a Davion front lets give it to them. We've got a 12 or 17 world buffer we've taken from Liao. Let them drop against turrets. Defend *nothing* against Marik and only attack on the Marik corridor, let them either trade worlds with us or focus on defense. Maybe Steiner would like to take some Kurita worlds for a bit too, because we could just focus 60+ on Kurita, every ceasefire every day.

Kurita can lose 3 worlds a day or even just spend all their energy hamster wheeling with Davion until CSJ gets down to us. We need to ask ourselves what we want - do we really want to hampster wheel with Marik? Do we care about worlds taken from Liao or are we just doing it because if we don't they'll be attacking us? IMO let them drop on turrets for a week, we can always come back and take the worlds back later.

Kurita wants a fight lets given it to them. Is fighting Marik or Liao ever really where we wanted to spend our energy? We held off on Kurita because it had turned into turret stomps and they were getting hammered by the Clans and we were cool with giving them room to focus on CSJ. They clearly don't want it. Is there really a good reason not to see 60+ on the Kurita border every day now? Why are we burning so much time and energy with Marik and Liao when, end of the day, fighting neither gets us anywhere we want to go? We gave Kurita breathing room and spent time cleaning our own house and then went for the backstab. Why should we ever make that mistake again?

LOL

#230 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 04:08 PM

Tell me about it. Scheduled the party, got all pretty, nobody shows. Can't win if you don't play!

#231 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 15 February 2015 - 09:51 PM

I really don't understand why this thread still exist. We have proven we are not traitors, rather Kurita is by not signing onto the new Star League.

#232 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 09:53 PM

Cuz like most threads it's got nothing to do with the original.

#233 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 18 February 2015 - 07:41 AM

View PostRjBass3, on 15 February 2015 - 09:51 PM, said:

I really don't understand why this thread still exist. We have proven we are not traitors, rather Kurita is by not signing onto the new Star League.

You mean *merc* New Star League, yes we were split pretty much down the line on this issue and decided not to join at this time. Watching MERC units outnumber House units on votes ... getting threatened by many of the self same MERC units (some subtle and diplomatic ... others not) to join or basically die caused us to NOT give up our identity was some how magically a bad thing?

1. Hopefully game mechanics will change and House units will have more sway in the game than House units currently have.
2. Maybe HK decides at some point in the future to join once HK builds up trust with nSL and feels like HK has a voice in matters.

Til then, we have Ambassadors available anytime to talk about cease fires and such etc. Maybe some of the Davion diplomats could reach out to me?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users