Sincerest Apologies.

13 replies to this topic

#1 Menetius

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 222 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:47 AM

As a recently recruited mercenary to Clan Wolf (and a player who doesn't check the forums often), I was unaware of the ceasefire between Ghost Bear and Wolf, and I am ashamed to admit that I participated in a battle between two said factions earlier this week.

Even though Ghost Bear was victorious, I still extend my heartfelt apologies to the Warriors of Ghost Bear, and my pledge that I will do everything within my power to uphold the ceasefire between our Clans.

#2 Armando

CookieWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • LocationRaiding the Cookie Jar

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:51 AM

View PostMenetius, on 16 December 2014 - 11:47 AM, said:

As a recently recruited mercenary to Clan Wolf (and a player who doesn't check the forums often), I was unaware of the ceasefire between Ghost Bear and Wolf, and I am ashamed to admit that I participated in a battle between two said factions earlier this week.

Even though Ghost Bear was victorious, I still extend my heartfelt apologies to the Warriors of Ghost Bear, and my pledge that I will do everything within my power to uphold the ceasefire between our Clans.

Stuff happens. That said, it shows great character that your took ownership for your actions and have taken steps to rectify the situations.

o7 & respect

- Armando [-MS-]

#3 Stormfury

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 89 posts
  • LocationThe Verse!

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:54 PM

o7

#4 Bregor Edain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:53 PM

See it as a training match between clans that are on friendly terms. You got kicked in the ass and then a bear hug afterwards. :)

Posted Image

Edited by Bregor Edain, 16 December 2014 - 01:54 PM.

#5 GonaDie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,125 posts
  • LocationThe biggest party you have ever seen

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:13 AM

I wish somebody gave me a hug...

#6 Damien Tokala

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 788 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:38 AM

View PostGonaDie, on 17 December 2014 - 07:13 AM, said:

I wish somebody gave me a hug...

we can't hug birds... they're crusaders

also on another note, i was involved in this battle, and i have little regret for what i did to clan wolf. if one wishes to attempt a chance at ghost bear territory, i will be there, front and center to defend it.

#7 ApolloKaras

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:18 PM

Only in this community can someone apologize and **** talking commences.

~Saxie -MS-

#8 Panzerbjorn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 152 posts
  • LocationSan Jose, CA

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:54 PM

Remember that bears tend to be Wardens. We will defend our planets viciously, but thank you for owning up to your actions. That's honorable and shows respect. We'll see you as we all charge into the spheroid scumbag space.

#9 Speerit Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 226 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationUtah

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:40 PM

From CWI

Thanks for being so responsible on this, and we're looking forward to fighting with you, Trothkin.

View PostDamien Tokala, on 17 December 2014 - 07:38 AM, said:

we can't hug birds... they're crusaders

also on another note, i was involved in this battle, and i have little regret for what i did to clan wolf. if one wishes to attempt a chance at ghost bear territory, i will be there, front and center to defend it.

Nobodys got time for your epeen bullshit. This thread is a cathartic forum, and serves to support Operation Revival. You think anyone is impressed with your macho attitude, Keyboard Warrior?

Take it easy.

#10 Knightcrawler

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:41 PM

Thank you for helping to clear up this issue, Menetius. CWI has no desire to distract any of our great Clans from our real goal.

#11 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:51 AM

ONWARD!!!!

Posted Image

#12 Damien Tokala

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 788 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 12:19 PM

View PostSpeerit Ward, on 17 December 2014 - 09:40 PM, said:

From CWI

Thanks for being so responsible on this, and we're looking forward to fighting with you, Trothkin.

Nobodys got time for your epeen bullshit. This thread is a cathartic forum, and serves to support Operation Revival. You think anyone is impressed with your macho attitude, Keyboard Warrior?

Take it easy.

i am simply stating, regardless of who you are... if you attack my trothkin, i will attack you. o7

#13 Neutron IX

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,018 posts
  • Location"Soylent Green. It's what's for dinner."

Posted 27 December 2014 - 12:27 PM

View PostPanzerbjorn, on 17 December 2014 - 08:54 PM, said:

Remember that bears tend to be Wardens. We will defend our planets viciously, but thank you for owning up to your actions. That's honorable and shows respect. We'll see you as we all charge into the spheroid scumbag space.

Historically, the Ghost Bears were actually Crusaders, and more closely aligned with the Smoke Jaguars than with the Wolves. They did not turn to the Warden philosophy until after the Battle of Tukayyid.

#14 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 04:08 PM

Bears were always odd ducks as it were among clans. Keep in mind that their two founders were married and were the only married couple that Kerensky didn't break up and put in separate clans. So the Ghost Bears have had a much closer family like tradition, which many of the more conservative clans have felt was very.. unnatural. It's true that before 3052 the Ghost Bears were crusaders but they were always moderate Crusaders so their flip to moderate Wardens wasn't that much of a shift. Nor was it completely out of character. After being in the IS and seeing the people there they shifted from thinking that the IS needed to be dominated and forced to submit to viewing them as misguided children who needed a stronger family unit to guide them down the right path.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users