#1 Night Fury76

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 300 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 December 2014 - 04:22 PM

Hi guys,
Can you please extend the cw api to include an array of battles that have happened on a planet during each 15 min time slice.

Just a territory number with an array of defenders and an array of attackers would nice.
Each member would only need to be a name and maybe a unit id/tag?

Cheers

#2 Toadflakz

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 116 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 01:31 AM

Also could you please add a Clan/IS flag to the Faction structure? And to each Mech structure at the root/chassis level?

For the Mech, it's specifically because I don't want to have to mine the data from the components as it's unreliable.(certain items are both Clan and IS) and because I don't want a static list of these things due to maintenance overhead - the data model should be able to handle non-structural data updates without requiring code changes, basically.

Edited by Toadflakz, 28 December 2014 - 01:33 AM.

#3 Night Fury76

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 300 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 December 2014 - 01:49 AM

lol and those are the reasons I moved to Smurfies API.

but in all fairness John is working on this in his own time.
Yo John if you have a private git hub, you could invite some of us to update or edit your stuff to get these things fixed mate.

Cheers

#4 Toadflakz

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 116 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:05 PM

I totally understand that he's working on it in his own time. :-) It'd also be best to give him a priority list for the CW side of things.

Another item that's come up tonight is - unit faction/contract data at a particular point in time. This would be very useful for breaking down activity by day and showing where a particular unit's loyalties lie.

#5 FilBot3

• Pip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 13 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationUSA (GMT-6)

Posted 15 January 2015 - 04:21 PM

The big thing for me, the last time I ran the API, was that the territories weren't up to date, and also didn't show the status of the territories.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users