46 replies to this topic

#21 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:40 AM

The ceasefire will soon be over. It was a mistake made by 1 person/unit and no doubt he feels shame...

Clan Wolf will soon be marching south to Terra once more.

There is no stopping the Beast.

#22 Summon3r

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:15 AM

View PostAsatur, on 29 December 2014 - 12:41 AM, said:

What about 15 years of ceasefire from 3052 to 3067? :)

fortunately this is supposed to be pre 3052 no?

a fair point though lol

Edited by Summon3r, 29 December 2014 - 08:15 AM.

#23 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:48 AM

Bah, my Khan does not follow that cease fire :)

#24 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:29 AM

Who is hitting Planting?

#25 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:37 AM

God, I hit anything with a que. Waiting sucks.

#26 Lowbrid

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:19 AM

View PostSummon3r, on 29 December 2014 - 08:15 AM, said:

fortunately this is supposed to be pre 3052 no?

a fair point though lol

Apples and oranges, eh.

3052 was predicated by the clan defeat at Tukayyid.

This "truce" was caused by... well we don't really know now do we apart from the leadership

#27 Kuritaclan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 December 2014 - 12:57 PM

Not hitting Planting - now we do? - Well whats up. I need the full picture.

#28 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:00 PM

View PostKuritaclan, on 29 December 2014 - 12:57 PM, said:

I do not know atm who is attacking Planting. May be a lot of pugs.

#29 Lowbrid

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 03:48 PM

View PostKuritaclan, on 29 December 2014 - 12:57 PM, said:

Sorry bruh, ain't gonna get a full picture.

All you're gonna get is, "There be a chain of command, do as told."

#30 Devil Fox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationThe Fox Den

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:22 PM

Do what your gut says... take that planet... bred on that planet and die on the planet of Planting!

#31 Seth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 785 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:29 PM

Clan Wolf has had the opportunity to take two worlds on the Inner Sphere front, and yet voluntarily restricted themselves to only attacking the weaker of the two opponents while suing for peace on the harder front. CJF would kill for a double front! Just look at the progress CGB has made while enjoying two vectors toward Terra! Instead, the massively populated Wolf Clan lags behind CSJ (one of the smaller factions in CW) in proximity to Terra and has gained less worlds than CJF (one of the other smaller factions in CW) since the launch of Community Warfare. You guys would in fact lag behind CJF in progress towards Terra as well if we were not forced to take two-three planets behind our front for every one that we advance forward.

Add on top of that the fact that some in the Wolf leadership are fomenting trouble with the other large Clan faction and I cannot help but think of the comparison the Ulric Kerensky, possibly one of the greatest traitors to the Clans. I am thinking the leadership in Clan Wolf may in fact be a bunch of Wardens doing their best to slow the invasion of one of the stronger Clans (two if they go to war with CGB).

Maybe I am wrong. Maybe you guys are just looking for the easy win. Maybe for all the gusto of having one of the better organized factions, you cannot fight on two fronts. Whatever the case, I am quite happy with the status quo.

Edited by Seth, 30 December 2014 - 01:23 AM.

#32 Summon3r

• 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:35 PM

View PostSeth, on 29 December 2014 - 11:29 PM, said:

Clan Wolf has had the opportunity to take two worlds on the Inner Sphere front, and yet voluntarily restricted themselves to only attacking the weaker of the two opponents while suing for peace on the harder front. CJF would kill for a double front! Just look at the progress CGB has made while enjoying two vectors toward Terra! Instead, the massively populated Wolf Clan lags behind CSJ (one of the smaller factions in CW) in proximity to Terra and has gained less worlds than CJF (one of the other smaller factions in CW) since the launch of Community Warfare. You guys would in fact lag behind CJF in progress towards Terra as well if we were not forced to take two-three planets behind our front for every one that we advance forward.

Add on top of that the fact that some in the Wolf leadership are fomenting trouble with the other large Clan faction and I cannot help but think of the comparison the Ulric Kerensky, possibly one of the greatest traitors to the Clans. I am thinking the leadership in Clan Wolf may in fact be a bunch of Wardens doing their best to slow the invasion of one of the stronger Clans (two if they go to war with CGB).

Maybe I am wrong. Maybe you guys are just looking for the easy win. Maybe for all the gusto of having one of the better organized factions, you cannot on two fronts. Whatever the case, I am quite happy with the status quo.

Please don't lump all of wolf together cause of the mistake caused by one :(

#33 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:09 AM

So sad, the mighty proud and Clan Wolf siding with the IS freebirths.

I can't wait for the claims of being loyal to Clan interests now when they form a non agression pact with their enemy.

And they have the gall to call me Dezgra and honourless.

#34 SickerthanSars

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 106 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 04:51 AM

Should see my other post but:
1. Stop using lore as any sort of validation for anything PGI has taken lore beat it, drowned it, ran it over, and burned it and then pissed all over the ashes several times over already.
2. Two clans focusing down 1 IS faction isn't a bad thing, and its not really a ceasefire when I know of several wolf units dropping 12 mans in defense of CJF planets
3. If you look at the IS the steiner treaty splintered the IS more than the clans apart from some whining here on the forums from lore lovers, there have been several merc units that actually switched to clan factions over the Steiner treaty.

lastly, not every wolf unit was consulted about the treaty, there are plenty of us who didnt want it and we were quite vocal about it, however in the greater scheme of things for the clans as a whole the steiner treaty has been far more beneficial to the clan cause than the IS.

#35 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:04 AM

View PostSickerthanSars, on 30 December 2014 - 04:51 AM, said:

Should see my other post but:
1. Stop using lore as any sort of validation for anything PGI has taken lore beat it, drowned it, ran it over, and burned it and then pissed all over the ashes several times over already.

You know what?

A lot of things, from general attitude, goals, ideals, to the actual moves (the Warden Wolves allied with House Steiner? Does it sound familiar..? :P Too early anyway), we are even experiencing a slight division between Wardens and (the few) Crusaders.. No matter what you think, i have been around in this community for more than a year and trust me, lore and RP are always there, even when people claim not to RP. It is a part of what makes us. Accept it and like it, as i do ;)

#36 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:07 AM

Then stop calling the Dark Born Dezgra or honourless? We haven't sided with the allegiances of the IS on the field as yet even though we very much could and probably will.

The point is some of your members in CW do play the honour card or the lore card when it suits them. But not when they themselves are then being hypocritical about it. And yet they are only then projecting the interpretation on say myself and the idea of being Dezgra due to the associations announced from lore.

If you now say that none of this is relevant, don't I then deserve an apology for being treated in this way if it is now acceptable for you to perform dishonourable actions? But the key word being perform. The Dark Born haven't been shown to perform any traitourous actions have they?

Also if you are now saying that it is ok for units like myself to act as they do based on your example and others that now condone these activities then surely I should now at least be treated with equal respect in the Clan community?

You see I havent claimed to be sanctimonious in this and accepting of my position whilst others have taken the moral high ground only to now demonstrate equally if not worse Dezgra behaviour. But at the same time, the Dark Born have get their noses clean from a Clan perspective.

Maybe we should follow the trend then and actually start attacking the Clans, maybe Wolf space first? I could also ask some of the other pirate groups if they might want to get on board with this proposal? Seems anything goes in Wolf space. ;)

Edited by Noesis, 30 December 2014 - 05:10 AM.

#37 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:15 AM

Lolz, stop calling dark caste dezgra. Alright, we'll stop calling murders and rapists criminals while we're at it :)

#38 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:19 AM

View PostNaglinator, on 30 December 2014 - 05:15 AM, said:

Lolz, stop calling dark caste dezgra. Alright, we'll stop calling murders and rapists criminals while we're at it :)

Can you prove that the "Dark Born" an element of the Dark Caste have done any of those suggested things? Or again are you projecting your interpretation from lore and "fiction" onto it instead?

But we can clealry see Clan Wolf coluding with the enemy in MWO. It is a reality, not a fictional element of the game.

#39 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:24 AM

Lower castes don't get the option to ask warrior for proof :) Just play the game and have fun.

#40 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:30 AM

View PostNaglinator, on 30 December 2014 - 05:24 AM, said:

Lower castes don't get the option to ask warrior for proof :) Just play the game and have fun.

Maybe if I spoke in German and was a freebirth you might be more receptive it seems? ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users