Will Not Stand For Anymore Of This 80-100% Clanner Wins; We Must Unite Or Get Taken Out By All The Clanners

93 replies to this topic

#1 luxebo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:31 PM

I will not stand for anymore of this 80-100% losing rate on every side of the Inner Sphere fighting these Clanners. I know some Marik and Liao people will say "Hey what is this Posh Clan stuff?" but without your troop's help we will die just as the lore says if not worse. I will link IraqiWalker's post as it is too accurate and I believe it shall not get unnoticed by huger groups (Credit to IraqiWalker of course ;) ). We need to unite or die, simple as that, and finish off this Clanner threat. But overall, I think IraqiWalker has stated this better than I can in essays of writing:

View PostIraqiWalker, on 28 December 2014 - 12:03 PM, said:

TO ALL IS PILOTS:
See, this is why I need everyone to get their head in the game, contact their unit commanders, and try to broker an IS-wide cease-fire. So we can cremate these clan braggarts, and put them in their rightful places, either 6 feet under, or tossed out the airlock. Forget about getting lost planets back for now.

Just get a cease-fire going, so we're not all attacking one another, then we can stampede these guys, and once their homeworlds are burned to ash, we can sort things out.

Or, if you prefer, keep enjoying this treatment. We're being /mocked/ by people who can barely handle ONE active border. Let that sink in. Did Marik show up at the DCMS forums and mock them for losing? No they didn't. Did Steiner? Nope. So get your unit commanders on the horn, so we can put those over-eager test tube babies where they belong.

So... we all need to unite. I have never seen a Marik/Liao group fight off Clanners. Never in my 20+ matches of CW. If we continue to argue and bicker like people these days, we will never see the day of light and lose faster than even the lore speaks. Stop eating each other's planets, I'm not gonna tolerate this stuff. Contact all your unit leaders and whatnot and let's fight back. :excl:

#2 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 10:58 PM

A couple of cold, brutal, fundamental issues -

Nobody else has anything to can by defending another factions borders. Don't get our names on stuff and gain/loss of worlds doesn't mean anything save some bragging rights. It's hard to get people to take it personal.

Attacking pays poorly when pugging. There is a depressing number of people who, when attacking, have no interest in winning - they just want to maximize damage and kills for cbills. They are intentionally sandbagging the team for personal gain.

There is currently no system in place to reward someone as much to defend another factions borders. While that would normally be fine the 2nd issue above, sandbagging *******, make doing so less enjoyable than fighting with/for your own faction.

That needs fixed before we will have a really solid option for other factions fighting the Clanners.

#3 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 28 December 2014 - 11:07 PM

We?

#4 Karl Marlow

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 11:11 PM

Posted Image

#5 luxebo

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 11:18 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 28 December 2014 - 10:58 PM, said:

Nobody else has anything to can by defending another factions borders. Don't get our names on stuff and gain/loss of worlds doesn't mean anything save some bragging rights. It's hard to get people to take it personal.
Attacking pays poorly when pugging. There is a depressing number of people who, when attacking, have no interest in winning - they just want to maximize damage and kills for cbills. They are intentionally sandbagging the team for personal gain.
There is currently no system in place to reward someone as much to defend another factions borders. While that would normally be fine the 2nd issue above, sandbagging *******, make doing so less enjoyable than fighting with/for your own faction.
That needs fixed before we will have a really solid option for other factions fighting the Clanners.

This is true. However I do want to emphasize that we need people on the offense. Counter-attacking doesn't mean offense, and yes half of the time people simply don't go to the objectives and fight it out. Which in turn makes all the smaller premades have no choice but to fight, which then ends in losses very very oftenly. At this point in time we have to strike, or we can't get anywhere.

I'd say yeah we need better rewards, VOIP + Command Wheel, and a more balanced system per faction. It feels like most people are mostly by themselves and don't care much of their actual faction.

To Marik, if you aren't gonna help, then I guess we shall take you. And I believe you and Liao have an alliance... so that means we take both of you. But then there is the Steiner and Davion... and we see the issue again. We attack each other and then the Clanners will take us in one fell swoop.

#6 MechaBattler

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 11:24 PM

Yeah, that sandbagging BS is getting a bit old. I wish there was a way to penalize that. : /

#7 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 11:29 PM

View PostMechaBattler, on 28 December 2014 - 11:24 PM, said:

Yeah, that sandbagging BS is getting a bit old. I wish there was a way to penalize that. : /

Some guys are just really honest about it too. 'Winning on counter-attack doesn't pay nearly as much, I don't care if we win. I'm going to stay up here and snipe and try to make at least 80 pts'.

Annnnddd... we're boned. There's a temptation to stand behind them and pin them in enemy fire. Just is what it is.

#8 Mordin Ashe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:54 AM

Don't discard that attitude so fast, please. Truth is that if you are unable to make a solid push towards generators (which you find out in the first 5 minutes of match) wearing the oponent down is a valid strategy. I've been doing CW pugs for quite a while and let me tell you, if you outgun the defenders they will be more focused on omega and less on guarding the gates, thus providing you with more space to perform your diabolical plans.
The difference between being a lemming and brawlers is in the method they choose, not in their goal. Every brawler knows the best and juiciest fights happen at enemy base with the enemy being weakened and making mistakes - plenty of fragile targets while you still have your momentum is what keeps you rich and rewards piling up. And you can just as well shoot that base on your way there, it takes less firepower to take it down than to kill an assault.

#9 SickerthanSars

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 106 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 02:30 AM

the last desperate attempts of the space vikings, we are not your conquerors but are here to liberate you from IS tyranny, accept your place in the new order and accelerate your joining with the ghost bears, then you too can help free the rest of the IS from tyrannical rule.

Edited by SickerthanSars, 29 December 2014 - 02:31 AM.

#10 Domoneky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,672 posts
  • LocationOn The Map

Posted 29 December 2014 - 02:33 AM

http://imgur.com/gallery/g9tL2KT

#11 Podex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 657 posts
  • LocationThe soup kitchen in your Prius

Posted 29 December 2014 - 03:08 AM

View Postluxebo, on 28 December 2014 - 11:18 PM, said:

To Marik, if you aren't gonna help, then I guess we shall take you. And I believe you and Liao have an alliance... so that means we take both of you. But then there is the Steiner and Davion... and we see the issue again. We attack each other and then the Clanners will take us in one fell swoop.

Annnnd this is where my assistance stops.

#12 MahKraah

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bushido
  • The Bushido
  • 192 posts
  • LocationSaffel Dierondistrict

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:16 AM

there is a faction that takes planets from other factions on dayly base, utilizing the fact that they are dwarfing there opponents in pilots numbers and that the majority of there pilots play the last 2hour bevore cease-fire.
not only have they stacked every advantage on there side they also have no clan border.

davion quote: we will defend against the clans, on OUR Luthien!

they even call us the agressors when we attack a world they stole from us the day bevore.
they are planing to reach luthien faster then the clans.

dont ask us for IS width cease-fire

#13 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:20 AM

View Postluxebo, on 28 December 2014 - 11:18 PM, said:

Posted Image

#14 DONTOR

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,806 posts
  • LocationStuck on a piece of Commando in my Ice Ferret

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:25 AM

Mess with the best, DIE like the rest.

#15 bobF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:36 AM

<excuses>

In other words, you and the same Marik units are going to keep dodging Clan battles, while you continue your exclusive special olympian boxing matches in some safe corner of space.

See you brave warriors at Terra.

#16 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:59 AM

View PostbobF, on 29 December 2014 - 09:36 AM, said:

In other words, you and the same Marik units are going to keep dodging Clan battles, while you continue your exclusive special olympian boxing matches in some safe corner of space.

If I was easily taunted, I'd say that this post would require a response from the Veterans of Wazan.

#17 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:03 AM

View PostbobF, on 29 December 2014 - 09:36 AM, said:

Nice try.

There are more Sword and Sun logos among pug defenders on the Steiner/FRR line than any other single faction. You get a drop that isn't an actual Steiner/FRR/Kurita 4man+ you'll see 3-5 Davion pugs. There is now a growing number of Mariks on the border too.

You guys farm pug drops against people who are interested in their 80pts and not the win or who are brand new to community warfare then talk up your grand victories. FRR talks **** constantly to us both so we have so little motivation to help them out. Steiner has 2 active Clan fronts, Kurita is still our enemy. We have flat out nothing to gain from helping FRR or Kurita against the Clans. We technically do have reason to help FRR but the constant stream of insults we get in return from them has made doing so far less inviting.

More likely we're going to meet you guys half way through Kurita space and you're suddenly going to get your drop queue filled with 3-6 sets of 12mans on coms and we're going to then face-roll you back to Strana Mechty. You're going to fill the forums with 'IS lights/Thudders/stuff is TOTALLY OP' posts and 'you only win cuz of ghost drops' and all the stuff we're already used to.

Let Davion attack and take planets on the Clan border, or at least sign up to help with attack missions. Currently though we pug on the Clanner border as a last resort; a lot of folks just go up there to sandbag and we don't want to play with them.

FRR has told everyone else to go EFF themselves since we're not abandoning everything else to go save them because.... I dunno, otherwise they will lose. Not very motivational. Liao has a growing population and is requiring a larger set of folks to deal with and, bluntly, they are a better fight than 90% of the Clanners, plus we don't have to deal with sandbaggers on our team when we play against them.

Even with all that we're still on the border more than any other faction. There is a big difference between 'offering sporadic assistance' and 'fighting someones war for them'. We're already giving the first and I've yet to see any reason to do the second.

#18 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:10 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 29 December 2014 - 10:03 AM, said:

Snipped for size.

Pretty much. I have no interest in helping Steiner, FRR has left their mouth running and hasn't seen to it, and Kurita is an abominable mess (Most of the QQ threads in the CW main forum are coming from the DC), so why would I head up to the Clan border to just hold you in place while those 3 houses derp their way to a stalemate.

Let Marik attack, let Davion attack, let Liao attack, and you'll see all about the "safe corner of space"

Edited by Roadbeer, 29 December 2014 - 10:12 AM.

#19 Revis Volek

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:11 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 29 December 2014 - 10:03 AM, said:

Nice try.

There are more Sword and Sun logos among pug defenders on the Steiner/FRR line than any other single faction. You get a drop that isn't an actual Steiner/FRR/Kurita 4man+ you'll see 3-5 Davion pugs. There is now a growing number of Mariks on the border too.

You guys farm pug drops against people who are interested in their 80pts and not the win or who are brand new to community warfare then talk up your grand victories. FRR talks **** constantly to us both so we have so little motivation to help them out. Steiner has 2 active Clan fronts, Kurita is still our enemy. We have flat out nothing to gain from helping FRR or Kurita against the Clans. We technically do have reason to help FRR but the constant stream of insults we get in return from them has made doing so far less inviting.

More likely we're going to meet you guys half way through Kurita space and you're suddenly going to get your drop queue filled with 3-6 sets of 12mans on coms and we're going to then face-roll you back to Strana Mechty. You're going to fill the forums with 'IS lights/Thudders/stuff is TOTALLY OP' posts and 'you only win cuz of ghost drops' and all the stuff we're already used to.

Let Davion attack and take planets on the Clan border, or at least sign up to help with attack missions. Currently though we pug on the Clanner border as a last resort; a lot of folks just go up there to sandbag and we don't want to play with them.

FRR has told everyone else to go EFF themselves since we're not abandoning everything else to go save them because.... I dunno, otherwise they will lose. Not very motivational. Liao has a growing population and is requiring a larger set of folks to deal with and, bluntly, they are a better fight than 90% of the Clanners, plus we don't have to deal with sandbaggers on our team when we play against them.

Even with all that we're still on the border more than any other faction. There is a big difference between 'offering sporadic assistance' and 'fighting someones war for them'. We're already giving the first and I've yet to see any reason to do the second.

I WISH someone would come at us with 12 mans.....currently i have played ONE 12 man team.

Hence the reason i have over a 98% win rate.....

Bring it Davions! I want a real fight!

#20 Black Sabetha

Rookie

• The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCockpit of a Warhawk

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:21 AM

Funny thing the other night attacking the FFR, all I seemed to get thrown against was Marik, So not sure how their not helping you. Quit whining and start playing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users