29 replies to this topic

#1 PASHA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • 149 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 04:26 PM

Greetings Ghost Bear warriors,

I am head of the 1st Jaguar Guard, previously CSJx. I am curious to find out what are the main Ghost Bear units here and their leaders to establish some dialogue.

<S>

Edited by Pasha Osis, 05 January 2015 - 01:44 PM.

#2 bobF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 04:41 PM

I recommend contacting someone in CGBI, for maximum CW coordination goodness. They are swell folks to drop with.

#3 Kyle Wright

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 663 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 04:46 PM

talk to CGBI and you can also message Ellen Ripley, Fritzor, or Doyle for STS. They would be able to put you in contact with the European Union guys.

#4 sansDaedalus

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 24 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 04 January 2015 - 11:10 PM

We in CGBI are always happy to coordinate with our trothkin! You can send either myself, Ghozzt, or Aldus Laurent a message on the forum and we will set up contact with you. You can also contact us on our own unit website here:

http://ghost-bear-co...d.com/index.php

We look forward to hearing from fellow clan warriors!

#5 PASHA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • 149 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 01:46 PM

Much appreciated, trothkin <S>

#6 Jaroth Corbett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 08 January 2015 - 04:16 PM

As a former Jaguar, I look forward to this dialogue. :)

Edited by Jaroth Corbett, 08 January 2015 - 04:16 PM.

#7 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:11 PM

I have one question... who would win the fight between a Bear and a Jaguar?

#8 -Natural Selection-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,631 posts
  • Locationdirty south

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:15 AM

View PostKarpundir, on 15 January 2015 - 11:11 PM, said:

I don't think there will be as many Jags in your corner as you think will be.. But will be fun to watch

#9 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 16 January 2015 - 01:52 AM

Rhetoric on the forms is one thing, action is something else entirely.

Measures to mitigate UNSANCTIONED actions are possible: http://mwomercs.com/...lan-ghost-bear/

View PostMickey Knoxx, on 16 January 2015 - 12:15 AM, said:

I don't think there will be as many Jags in your corner as you think will be.. But will be fun to watch

Indeed, as word spreads, fewer Solos and Small Units will be caught unawares when tempted to simply #JoinAqueue

Knowledge is Power.

Know who your allies are. Clan Ghost Bear is a staunch ally of Clan Smoke Jaguar. Let's work to maintain that fact.

Edited by Prussian Havoc, 16 January 2015 - 01:52 AM.

#10 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:35 AM

The Dark Born does not recognise any benefit in joining agressive relations between CSJ and CGB at this time.

Our unit if anything has been given specific objectives by "employers" to defend these interests as part of current ongoing campaign interests.

Also, if anything, in the near future the Dark Born may be extending the invitation for CGB pilots to use some of the web tools developed by the Dark Born in order to assist CGB's interests at their discretion. This after initial implementation and testing with CSJ and other concerns.

Edited by Noesis, 16 January 2015 - 06:13 AM.

#11 $imon Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 272 posts
  • LocationYour sisters house eating her cookie & drinking her milk

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:51 AM

Greetings my GB trothkin ! I represent the 267th Battle Cluster The Devils Mist. I am hear in response to the recent Merc unit maneuver's, via taking a csj contract to do well....what they do best, stir things up between factions and then leave to sit back and watch from afar.

The 267th is apart of the Smoke Alliance, BUT we do not speak for the Alliance. I am here to assure you that the 267th (I am sure the smoke alliance will do the same, will just let the SA leads speak for the SA as a whole) will continue to fully uphold the ceasefire agreement our factions have. We will do this by NEVER attacking the worlds you currently hold as of 1/15/3050, but we will defend the worlds we currently hold as of 1/15/3050.

The consciences I have gotten from the permanent csj units, is that none of us condone what will most likely happen due to the Merc units being here, Hopefully a short stay for these Merc units.

Edited by Simon Osis, 16 January 2015 - 10:53 AM.

#12 Lukoi Banacek

• WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:55 AM

Simon Osis has the right of it.

No known Smoke Alliance member intends to honor their efforts with support of any kind.

We will respond to defenses as required, but otherwise remain focused on the drive to Terra.

#13 TKSax

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,057 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:26 PM

I am just a measly mechwarrior in CGBi, but are leadership knows who and why they were attacking Much like Lukoi I leadership told us to defend only and focus on IS planets.

#14 Golden Vulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 656 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 08:15 PM

Bears tend to not seek out fights. Unless you have our pic-a-nic baskets, then your life is ours!

#15 Seth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 785 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 03:21 AM

You know, from an RP perspective, if Franklin Osis could see the sheer amount of mewling at the foot of the Bears and all politicing going on here, his gene sample would be rolling in its genetic repository. Perhaps your scientists found some use for all those Mongoose genetic legacies you have laying around after all, quiaff?

From a non RP perspective, I would also be worried about the MS/CI response when they return to CGB.

#16 Von Blumen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:32 AM

View PostSeth, on 17 January 2015 - 03:21 AM, said:

You know, from an RP perspective, if Franklin Osis could see the sheer amount of mewling at the foot of the Bears and all politicing going on here, his gene sample would be rolling in its genetic repository. Perhaps your scientists found some use for all those Mongoose genetic legacies you have laying around after all, quiaff?

From a non RP perspective, I would also be worried about the MS/CI response when they return to CGB.

From an RP perspective we would never have these mercs and this half cooked plan to destabilize the clan front in our ranks.

#17 PASHA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • 149 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:47 AM

I just want to affirm on behalf of the Jaguar Guards, that we are NOT attacking CGB and all offensives under CSJ tags are by rift-seeking QQ and 228th mercs.
If you -- CGB -- wish to recapture a planet lost to either QQ or 228th then by all means do it. I for one would like to see these units driven out of our space and not use CSJ tags again as long as they are doing what they're doing.

#18 circumvention

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 11:45 AM

Just an update: hacked intelligence from Hermagor defense satellites actually indicate 228 was helping in the DEFENSE of that world from FRR incursion. I do not believe 228 is part of the destabilization effort, though it would be helpful if a representative posted someplace stating their intentions.

if Franklin Osis could see the sheer amount of mewling at the foot of the Bears and all politicing going on here, his gene sample would be rolling in its genetic repository.

This made me seriously lol.

Edited by circumvention, 17 January 2015 - 11:49 AM.

#19 TheSilken

• 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 17 January 2015 - 11:51 AM

228 appears to be behaving very well. It's QQ that needs to get in line with the will of the Clan. Mercs should support those they work for, not suite their own political interests.

#20 Von Blumen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 17 January 2015 - 12:05 PM

View Postcircumvention, on 17 January 2015 - 11:45 AM, said:

Just an update: hacked intelligence from Hermagor defense satellites actually indicate 228 was helping in the DEFENSE of that world from FRR incursion. I do not believe 228 is part of the destabilization effort, though it would be helpful if a representative posted someplace stating their intentions.

This made me seriously lol.

Well your "hack" is wrong...FRR had nothing to do with this attack. It was mercs posing as CSJ attacking a CGB world. If 228 defended that world from CGB, then they are in direct conflict with CSJ desires, as we wish to give them this world back uncontested. But please continue...

Edited by Von Blumen, 17 January 2015 - 12:06 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users