73 replies to this topic

#21 Aresye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:08 PM

View PostSummon3r, on 06 January 2015 - 12:06 PM, said:

Well thats constructive.... Though I'm not surprised one bit considering the source.... Now, if I was to guess and I'm just speculating here but maybe Gyrok is asking for a united Wolf effort for a day? likely far to much to ask though, I understand.

We have MS, Lords, EmP, 228, CI, SJR, QQ Mercs, SRoT, and a couple more large units against us, most of them comprised of the highest rated competitive teams in the game.

#22 Summon3r

• 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:29 PM

View PostAresye, on 06 January 2015 - 01:08 PM, said:

We have MS, Lords, EmP, 228, CI, SJR, QQ Mercs, SRoT, and a couple more large units against us, most of them comprised of the highest rated competitive teams in the game.

Cool

#23 Kuritaclan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:30 PM

View PostVxheous, on 06 January 2015 - 12:48 PM, said:

I was not speaking about myself, more about the imbalance that we (as Clan) run into in CW.

There is no inbalance - this is called a feature. And we don't need attack vecotrs since we will conquere two planets by force of will.

#24 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 02:28 PM

I was promised 7 Steiner planets in the hands of Clan Wolf by the end of the week, by Gyrok, and I am holding you all to it.

#25 lpmagic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • 319 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 02:42 PM

View PostAx2Grind, on 06 January 2015 - 02:28 PM, said:

I was promised 7 Steiner planets in the hands of Clan Wolf by the end of the week, by Gyrok, and I am holding you all to it.

don't make this out like it was "all your plan" lmao....poke poke poke....you, especially, crack me up.
you are riding the coat tails of great units to victory. wow, they might even make you a squire later on, or maybe a page :) you will notice that the players (for the most part) of all the teams winning matches for Steiner are not posting? lol cause they don't need to, they have lackey's such as yourself to claw at peoples ear holes when they are not looking. TTFN to TFF. Soon you shall be mercless, we will see if your steiner blood bleed blue as they say, or if it is red like all others :)

#26 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 06 January 2015 - 02:44 PM

View PostAx2Grind, on 06 January 2015 - 02:28 PM, said:

First: Where did I say CW would take 7 planets? I love people putting words in my mouth.

I said we would continue taking worlds...we are still working toward that...where you go does not have an impact on our mentality...sorry to burst your bubble since you all think you are so important.

#27 Dawnstealer

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 06 January 2015 - 02:47 PM

You guys should set your eyes on Strana Mechty or maybe some Jade Falcon worlds. :D

#28 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 06 January 2015 - 03:11 PM

View PostDawnstealer, on 06 January 2015 - 02:47 PM, said:

You guys should set your eyes on Strana Mechty or maybe some Jade Falcon worlds. :D

Posted Image

#29 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 03:15 PM

Sorry guys, I'm playing this game to have fun. The 9S and lag shield firestarters make it unfun in CW.

Initially my unit was having a blast fighting other clans and IS in brawling dual. We tried to make every game competitive on the offense and defense but this are just boring right now in CW. I have no problem losing matches or even planets, but I want it to be cut throat fun competition; this is just lame.

We've gone back to skirmish. At least that's enjoyable.

Edited by Blueduck, 06 January 2015 - 03:17 PM.

#30 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 03:22 PM

Noooo...don't go Blue!

#31 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 03:26 PM

View PostGyrok, on 06 January 2015 - 02:44 PM, said:

First: Where did I say CW would take 7 planets? I love people putting words in my mouth.

I said we would continue taking worlds...we are still working toward that...where you go does not have an impact on our mentality...sorry to burst your bubble since you all think you are so important.

View PostGyrok, on 31 December 2014 - 06:52 AM, said:

No worries there...if MS hold up their 1 week contract routine, we will have taken 7-8 worlds from Steiner by the time they come back from Davion...

Funny how the internet works.

Edited by Ax2Grind, 06 January 2015 - 03:27 PM.

#32 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 03:28 PM

View PostAx2Grind, on 06 January 2015 - 03:22 PM, said:

Noooo...don't go Blue!

We're still around. :D

Lets do some dualing this weekend if your guys are up for it.

CW is just kind of lame right now.

#33 HBizzle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 522 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 06 January 2015 - 03:31 PM

View PostAresye, on 06 January 2015 - 01:08 PM, said:

This is true.

#34 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 06 January 2015 - 03:32 PM

Hey guys look, Chateau!

Sorry, couldn't resist! :lol:

I'll upload a version with sound later. :)

#35 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:11 PM

View PostAx2Grind, on 06 January 2015 - 03:26 PM, said:

Funny how the internet works.

Oh really?

Note...the last crucial part of that statement...

by the time they come back from Davion

Posted Image

Edited by Gyrok, 06 January 2015 - 04:26 PM.

#36 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:34 PM

View PostAndrewOsis, on 06 January 2015 - 06:29 PM, said:

Honestly everyone in this thread is pretty much garbage I have never heard of any of you before MW:O.

Everyone? By that definition, you are including yourself too!

...And I've never heard of you until now either so I guess that makes us even. ;)

#37 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:35 PM

View PostAndrewOsis, on 06 January 2015 - 06:29 PM, said:

Honestly everyone in this thread is pretty much garbage I have never heard of any of you before MW:O.

And who are you? i have never seen you in the high ELO games

#38 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:17 PM

I have been away from MW:O since a month or two once they "launched" the game about a year and a half ago. I only recently started playing again in October. I have played every MW and BT title on PC, Xbox and the VWE Pods in a competitive setting. Admittedly I am playing a bit of catch up but feel my inventory and skills are in competitive shape at this time. I have been a member of every damn BT site since the day too.

BadKarma
Mektek
IS3025
Starlance
Dropshipcommand.com
Gamestorm Forums
Here(obviously)
Xbox Live! Forums

I have played all the games too:

MPBT: Solaris - This is where I started and my handle was Stalker for some time there. AFFS part of DRAAGUN and 1FSAC(shortly)

MPBT: 3025 - House Davion part of DRAAGUN

Mw2/Mercs- ERML, BattleZone, MCL, MMM among other leagues. Played on PPP, Kali, Mplayer and Especially MSN Gaming Zone. CSJ, WD, AFFS just to name a few of the groups I fought with all top tier.

Mw3: Starlance and Battlezone on the MSN gaming zone. Was in the top unit in Star Lance league CSR which later became WoB, when that broke up I fought for CC which was ranked in the top 5 always. Later fought for a CSJ group towards the end of MW3

Mw4: Starlance and BZ on the Zone. WD and later CSJ stoped playing MW4 after the BK expansion.

Mechassault - played this casually actually still was a top ranked player in the global stats.

Mechassault 2- X-rated clan in the Team Battles League and House Kurita in conquest mode

Mechcommander I played on both the Zone and Mplayer in the Star Lance League.

Mechcommander 2 I tried to play on zone but it was just so bad.

VWE Pods- have 100 mission pin among others played both FireStorm and the original have won several events in my time.

So ya I been around just a bit. I would love a 1v1 with anyone that would be interested.

#39 Star Wolves Admin Account

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:20 PM

View PostAndrewOsis, on 06 January 2015 - 07:17 PM, said:

I have been away from MW:O since a month or two once they "launched" the game about a year and a half ago. I only recently started playing again in October. I have played every MW and BT title on PC, Xbox and the VWE Pods in a competitive setting. Admittedly I am playing a bit of catch up but feel my inventory and skills are in competitive shape at this time. I have been a member of every damn BT site since the day too.

BadKarma
Mektek
IS3025
Starlance
Dropshipcommand.com
Gamestorm Forums
Here(obviously)
Xbox Live! Forums

I have played all the games too:

MPBT: Solaris - This is where I started and my handle was Stalker for some time there. AFFS part of DRAAGUN and 1FSAC(shortly)

MPBT: 3025 - House Davion part of DRAAGUN

Mw2/Mercs- ERML, BattleZone, MCL, MMM among other leagues. Played on PPP, Kali, Mplayer and Especially MSN Gaming Zone. CSJ, WD, AFFS just to name a few of the groups I fought with all top tier.

Mw3: Starlance and Battlezone on the MSN gaming zone. Was in the top unit in Star Lance league CSR which later became WoB, when that broke up I fought for CC which was ranked in the top 5 always. Later fought for a CSJ group towards the end of MW3

Mw4: Starlance and BZ on the Zone. WD and later CSJ stoped playing MW4 after the BK expansion.

Mechassault - played this casually actually still was a top ranked player in the global stats.

Mechassault 2- X-rated clan in the Team Battles League and House Kurita in conquest mode

Mechcommander I played on both the Zone and Mplayer in the Star Lance League.

Mechcommander 2 I tried to play on zone but it was just so bad.

VWE Pods- have 100 mission pin among others played both FireStorm and the original have won several events in my time.

So ya I been around just a bit. I would love a 1v1 with anyone that would be interested.

HOLY HELL!!!

WE SO SORRY!!!!!

WE HAD NO IDEA WHO YOU WERE OR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE; CAN YOU EVER FORGIVE US!!!!?????

#40 lpmagic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • 319 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:21 PM

relax boys and girls :) the trolls are ringing the bells again lol :) let them twaddle on and go have fun!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users