Looking For Swedish/european Timezone Unit.

1 reply to this topic

#1 Sjorpha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,475 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 13 January 2015 - 02:24 AM

Hello, after jumping around for a while I have decided to adhere to my swedish roots and join a unit within the FRR.

I am 34 years old with a competitive background in strategy gaming and P&P roleplaying since 14 years old. I have two kids and work as a film editor and illustrator.

What I am looking for is a FRR loyal unit with members enough to support 12mans on european peak times, and with both some competitive and roleplay mentality. Preferably containing swedish/danish/norwegian players for the occasional true viking drop in native tongue teamspeak, but I don't know if that even exists so it's just a bonus.

I have about 35 mechs at this point and consider myself average with the ambition to get good. From a roleplay/fluff perspective I can bring knowledge/research about nordic mythology and illustrations as needed.

I'll be looking around at the units, but I'm dropping this post in case someone wishes to find me before I find them.

"Fänaden dör,
fränder dö,
själv dör du likaledes;
ett vet jag
som aldrig dör:
domen som fälls om den döde."
- Hávamál, verse 77.

Edited by Sjorpha, 13 January 2015 - 06:45 AM.

#2 Lan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 119 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:30 AM

View PostSjorpha, on 13 January 2015 - 02:24 AM, said:

What I am looking for is a FRR loyal unit with members enough to support 12mans on european peak times, and with both some competitive and roleplay mentality. Preferably containing swedish/danish/norwegian players for the occasional true viking drop in native tongue teamspeak, but I don't know if that even exists so it's just a bonus.

Tjena :)

SweC (Swedish Coalition or simply SweClockers) is currently building up numbers with the goal to support a 12 man CW group, we are not into the larger competitive scene with tournaments as many of us have IRL families and obligations (I'm vintage 1975 myself). We've done ladders in other games aswell and have little stomach for dedicating three-four nights a week to train insane amounts.

We play plenty of casual games in MWO or including lots of other games, our community is SpelClockers (basically a gaming association catering to the game forums at SweClockers.com) with our own stream channel, Facebook page etc.

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=dDC8Y_FMan0 - 6h stream from one of our drops, since you wanted the Viking language. ;)

You are welcome to hop on our Mumble and join or simply hangout while searching for other units.

Mumble
http://www.sweclocke...weclockers-com/

Community subforum
http://www.Spelclockers.com

PS: Good quote, I've had the English translation in my sig for a while. :)

Edited by Lan, 24 February 2015 - 02:04 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users