61 replies to this topic

#1 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 24 January 2015 - 10:35 PM

Just a friendly reminder than all Clan Wolf should be focused on attacking FRR and pushing South.

CWI is doing an amazing job of this and we need to support them as much as we can.

So any and all available Wolf pugs or Units, push South, attack FRR.

Thank you :)

Edited by Fox Kell, 24 January 2015 - 10:39 PM.

#2 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:19 PM

Hold our worlds from CGB mercs. Pushing south would be ceding worlds to mercs. Clan Wolf must stand united.

#3 Rilenn

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 85 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:25 PM

View PostFox Kell, on 24 January 2015 - 10:35 PM, said:

Just a friendly reminder than all Clan Wolf should be focused on attacking FRR and pushing South.

CWI is doing an amazing job of this and we need to support them as much as we can.

So any and all available Wolf pugs or Units, push South, attack FRR.

Thank you :)

I'm calling out ALL Wolf units that refuse to fight the Bear. Grow a pair.

#4 kesmai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationPirate's Bay

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:28 PM

Only a few days left with wolf for me, but we are in a catch22.
mercs that want to see rolling (a) head(s) and jade falcon denying our rasalhague corridor soon.

dire situation if you ask me...
(not that anyone would...)

Edited by kesmai, 24 January 2015 - 11:29 PM.

#5 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:35 PM

View PostGyrok, on 24 January 2015 - 11:19 PM, said:

Hold our worlds from CGB mercs. Pushing south would be ceding worlds to mercs. Clan Wolf must stand united.

Gyrok, Clan Wolf is not yours to command, I simply suggest them not to get involved in your feuds. You made your bed now you get to sleep in it.

Our goal isnt to defend you, its to attack FRR and get to Terra. Mercs want to humiliate you and your Unit, do not drag Clan Wolf down with you. Alot of us are not helping you and its what you deserve. We are keeping the fight on FRR planets.

Once the Mercs have had their way with you, you can come join us and be our 2nd line on the southern front.

#6 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:58 PM

View PostFox Kell, on 24 January 2015 - 11:35 PM, said:

Gyrok, Clan Wolf is not yours to command, I simply suggest them not to get involved in your feuds. You made your bed now you get to sleep in it.

Our goal isnt to defend you, its to attack FRR and get to Terra. Mercs want to humiliate you and your Unit, do not drag Clan Wolf down with you. Alot of us are not helping you and its what you deserve. We are keeping the fight on FRR planets.

Once the Mercs have had their way with you, you can come join us and be our 2nd line on the southern front.

Talk to Blue Duck...you 2 seem to be of differing opinion.

#7 Rilenn

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 85 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 12:00 AM

Yeah.....and while you TRY to push south...and not defend..........well....Look at the map. At least frigging TRY and be a wolf...and defend. pffft. I'm done with this thread and you other so called "wolf" units.

#8 Davers

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 January 2015 - 12:29 AM

View PostRilenn, on 25 January 2015 - 12:00 AM, said:

Yeah.....and while you TRY to push south...and not defend..........well....Look at the map. At least frigging TRY and be a wolf...and defend. pffft. I'm done with this thread and you other so called "wolf" units.

Posted Image

#9 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:55 AM

View PostRilenn, on 24 January 2015 - 11:25 PM, said:

I'm calling out ALL Wolf units that refuse to fight the Bear. Grow a pair.

His unit is part of Clan Wolf, and i think the Bears were just waiting for the first excuse to attack. Anyway, we must indeed stand united or we will neither take FRR planets nor defend successfully against the Bears.

I suggest a leadership meeting to decide our common strategy to deal with this situation with the least waste of resources.

#10 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:00 AM

Honestly their is truth in the OP's words, if the goal is terra then why should you care if some of the backwater planets in your occupation zone is capture. In lore most of those planets went to the reserve forces of Diamond Shark, Steel Viper and Nova Cat so basically they are useless. They are cold and desolate planets that were only occupied by pirates and other pariah, you still need to focus on the FRR

#11 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:16 AM

View PostGrimwill, on 25 January 2015 - 04:00 AM, said:

Honestly their is truth in the OP's words, if the goal is terra then why should you care if some of the backwater planets in your occupation zone is capture. In lore most of those planets went to the reserve forces of Diamond Shark, Steel Viper and Nova Cat so basically they are useless. They are cold and desolate planets that were only occupied by pirates and other pariah, you still need to focus on the FRR

I understand your point but ask the Bears if they would leave the Wolves of the Jaguars , or even some of their mercs, take their backwater planets unopposed ;)

#12 ApolloKaras

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:01 AM

I see someone attempting to take the helm and suggest a rallying cry from Blueduck and Fox. Then I see the old guard trolling...

#13 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:55 AM

View PostSaxie, on 25 January 2015 - 08:01 AM, said:

I see someone attempting to take the helm and suggest a rallying cry from Blueduck and Fox. Then I see the old guard trolling...

While I agree with my leader Blueduck and Fox that driving towards Terra should be the ultimate goal, I do not see our push towards Terra to be successful at all without dealing with the strife that is our back end planets. We can drive down into the FRR all we want, while ignoring the fact that Ghost Bear will devour all our back planets, then watch as next week, all mercs switch to FRR and take back any and all gains we have made plus more. This time around however, we will have no planets to fall back to, and in essence, Clan Wolf will be annihilated in Community Warfare. I know there are many in this game that would rejoice at such a prospect.

#14 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:42 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 25 January 2015 - 03:55 AM, said:

His unit is part of Clan Wolf, and i think the Bears were just waiting for the first excuse to attack. Anyway, we must indeed stand united or we will neither take FRR planets nor defend successfully against the Bears.

I suggest a leadership meeting to decide our common strategy to deal with this situation with the least waste of resources.

You see this is where you are wrong, they only want to humiliate CWDG and Gyrok, once that is done, they will probably leave the rest of us alone.

We shouldnt be fighting one Units feuds for them. They will squash CWDG take New Caledonia and thats that.

While we push FRR and hopefully the rest of us can fix the bridges with the Mercs of CGB and CGB itself.

Edited by Fox Kell, 25 January 2015 - 10:45 AM.

#15 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:27 PM

View PostFox Kell, on 25 January 2015 - 10:42 AM, said:

You see this is where you are wrong, they only want to humiliate CWDG and Gyrok, once that is done, they will probably leave the rest of us alone.

We shouldnt be fighting one Units feuds for them. They will squash CWDG take New Caledonia and thats that.

While we push FRR and hopefully the rest of us can fix the bridges with the Mercs of CGB and CGB itself.

If they attack any Wolf planet, they attack all the Clan. And how are they going to take New Caledonia without taking several other planets?

Besides, it is not like they have any special right to New Caledonia. Just like we gave them 3 (!) planets freely because they lied within their O.Z. I do not see why a lone planet in our OZ that was even among our first conquests should not be ours.

I also wonder why they still have Ferris.. But that is another topic.

Either they settle it with a Cluster-wide Trial of Grievance once and for all or we defend against them.

I do not want this waste of resources, but if they think they can take our planets undefended, they are wrong.

Just a small update: Gustrell is still solidly in our hands, we took a FRR planet and CGB was close to losing New Oslo.

So much for their "revenge".. They did not even slow us down.

I am just a simple MechWarrior, but mark my words: Clan Wolf is waking back up, and as the saying goes, "do not wake the sleeping Wolf". Or was it Bear? :P

Edited by CyclonerM, 25 January 2015 - 01:29 PM.

#16 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:30 PM

i think i found my new best wolf friend

#17 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:42 PM

View Posthybrid black, on 25 January 2015 - 01:30 PM, said:

i think i found my new best wolf friend

We Star Wolves have always had good battles with yours, and harbor no ill will.

#18 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:47 PM

View PostVxheous Kerensky, on 25 January 2015 - 01:42 PM, said:

We Star Wolves have always had good battles with yours, and harbor no ill will.

we still need to set up our scrims

#19 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:51 PM

U guys did a good job today taking Burgen despite the merc ****storm. Bears failed today <_<

#20 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:52 PM

View Posthybrid black, on 25 January 2015 - 01:47 PM, said:

we still need to set up our scrims

Yeah we do, you will have to talk to Blueduck about that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users