118 replies to this topic

#1 $imon Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 272 posts
  • LocationYour sisters house eating her cookie & drinking her milk

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:16 AM

You guys use to give us really good fights for hours, would even keep trying to push us when we would get a planet to 100% if there was still time to go till ceasefire.......Now you guys fight us till we get it to 100% and then you ninja vanish, when there is still plenty of time felt to try an change it.

I mean I know were good, just did not think we were that dominating over you to demoralize you like that.

Come back, we did no mean to be so ruff with you...

#2 Vassago Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts
  • LocationExodus fleet, HMS Kong Circumflex accent

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:18 AM

I think the like 40 players they have are busy chewing on davion.

#3 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:19 AM

when it is clear we dont have the numbers to stop you guys, especially while you have the merc groups, we will go elsewhere. there is no point dropping if our groups win a lot of their matches and we still use the planet. its ok we are making davion cry now instead :D

#4 Kenyon Burguess

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationNE PA USA

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:22 AM

View PostSimon Osis, on 29 January 2015 - 08:16 AM, said:

You guys use to give us really good fights for hours, would even keep trying to push us when we would get a planet to 100% if there was still time to go till ceasefire.......Now you guys fight us till we get it to 100% and then you ninja vanish, when there is still plenty of time felt to try an change it.

I mean I know were good, just did not think we were that dominating over you to demoralize you like that.

not very creative as far as a good trolling goes, maybe if you included a funny meme or a picture of you in a funny hat would have made it more interesting. just lacks flair. 0/10 would not read again. ggclose

#5 Dawnstealer

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:24 AM

Fighting the Clans when they're on defense is not at all fun and feels an awful lot like work. If this were the gold version of CW...well...

It's just Beta, though, so I don't really feel the need to play hours of frustrating drops on two played out maps, rather than just go do PUG drops which are far more fun and balanced. It's why CJF is having so much success in Steiner, too.

#6 reign

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 459 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:25 AM

Posted Image

Were sorry come back?

Edited by reign, 29 January 2015 - 08:26 AM.

#7 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:27 AM

nope, too much fun attacking davion, maybe you guys could come join us :D

#8 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:30 AM

Meh- our Davion vacation is working out very well. Maybe when we feel like we're getting soft fighting the feddies we will come back to fight the Clans. Or maybe when you stop getting all the big merc units to bolster the numbers higher than we can counter.

#9 Kdogg788

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:34 AM

More than likely your mercs will get bored when all they have on the Kurita front are ghost drops and pug stomps and sign elsewhere. Then when the numbers are more even, we might see a clan front resurgence.

-k

#10 AdamBaines

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:40 AM

You guys use to give us really good fights for hours, would even keep trying to push us when we would get a planet to 100% if there was still time to go till ceasefire.......Now you guys fight us till we get it to 100% and then you ninja vanish, when there is still plenty of time felt to try an change it. I mean I know were good, just did not think we were that dominating over you to demoralize you like that. Come back, we did no mean to be so ruff with you...

[RolePlay]

Oh snap. You certainly burned them with your stinging words.

Typical of a Jaguar. All bravado with no style or point.

[/RolePlay]

#11 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:44 AM

Every time I get an update on cw a couple of hours after ceasefire I see our worlds are 100% capped. When I get on a couple of hours before ceasefire they are still 100% capped with max pops.

Your farming PUGs at an alarming rate. There is clearly an issue with defending planets vs clans. Not to mention you have the numbers augmented by mercs to stop any offensive.

So it's not really hard to see why we would rather not waste our time. Besides the pugs have no issues with handing you c-bills and matches. You should be happy with that.

#12 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:29 AM

Looks like CSJ is losing their mercs soon, I hope the smoke kitties don't cry when we turn our attention to them.

#13 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:42 AM

What concerns me are population levels overall. We used to have 40+/40+ on Liao, Marik and sometimes Kurita all at once.

Now its rare to see more than 24 on a border on either side. Not just a Davion decline but all sides. Kurita is "overwhelming" us with 36 total players spread over 2 worlds last night.

I am significantly concerned that the big merc units are most of the games population right now.

#14 $imon Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 272 posts
  • LocationYour sisters house eating her cookie & drinking her milk

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:43 AM

The Merc units that come to CSJ on temp contracts......were never invited by the perma-con CSJ units, we fight our own fights just fine ty..........as I look at the siege of your capital.

Pug stomps....when that dose happen, it your flat for leaving that CSJ front to your pug's.....dose this look like a pug stomp to you, cuz it sure don't to me
Posted Image

#15 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:49 AM

View Postpwnface, on 29 January 2015 - 10:29 AM, said:

Looks like CSJ is losing their mercs soon, I hope the smoke kitties don't cry when we turn our attention to them.

You mean we'll finally fight more than PUGs?

Excellent.

#16 operatorZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 556 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:50 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 29 January 2015 - 10:42 AM, said:

What concerns me are population levels overall. We used to have 40+/40+ on Liao, Marik and sometimes Kurita all at once.

Now its rare to see more than 24 on a border on either side. Not just a Davion decline but all sides. Kurita is "overwhelming" us with 36 total players spread over 2 worlds last night.

I am significantly concerned that the big merc units are most of the games population right now.

reap...sow

chickens...roost

this is what happens with current level of abuse of certain game mechanics (Merc contracts), tactics (zerg rush, spawn camp), mechs (TDR, SCR, TBR) and poorly designed maps (2-3 gates only ...no flanking).

..hopefully they will continue to patch and improve with some of the excellent suggestions that have been floated

#17 PerfectDuck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 328 posts
  • LocationLenexa, KS

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:10 PM

Gonna bookmark this thread. Will be amusing to reference to later on after some time has passed.

#18 Revis Volek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:15 PM

View PostLord Ikka, on 29 January 2015 - 08:30 AM, said:

Meh- our Davion vacation is working out very well. Maybe when we feel like we're getting soft fighting the feddies we will come back to fight the Clans. Or maybe when you stop getting all the big merc units to bolster the numbers higher than we can counter.

Gonna be a long time until that happens and you have to move th rock that is PGI, we never asked for the help but the Mercs saw the Cbill go up and saw how vulnerable the DC was and made that decision on their own.

If it was my way....Mercs would NOT be able to fight for the Clans.

The flip flop and sudden surge of numbers also hurt us....we could not even get matched going because the mercs clogged the queues to fight the PUGS. I have not played CW much in the past 2 weeks because i dont want to attack GB (find it pointless at this time) and the Mercs have planets at 100% before i even get off work.

Really made CW very, very boring for me. Welcome to Merc Warfare everyone!

#19 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:19 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 29 January 2015 - 10:42 AM, said:

I've said it before and I may as well spam it everywhere I can in hopes someone important sees it. Give loyalist units full benifit form all factories and stratigic facilities held by the faction and give merc units a fraction of those benifits based on their loyalty score OR whatever worlds they hold for that faction. This gives loyal units an opprotunity to reap the benifits of loyalty while still giving mercs the choice of moving when they see someone else paying better.

#20 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:20 PM

When the largest talent pool in this game spreads out and stops teabagging in 1 faction so they can avoid fighting each other and farming pugs, then we will happily come back to the CSJ border

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users