1 reply to this topic

#1 Scum of the Earth

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 106 posts
  • LocationMidwest, USA

Posted 01 February 2015 - 01:36 PM

I just noticed something. PGI's UTC clock is 12 hours off. It says it's 9:30am Feb 2nd UTC when in fact, it is currently 9:30pm UTC Feb 1st.

My gawd... does anyone at PGI not know how to read a clock? How long has their clock been off for? Like the average person actually knows how to read UTC time... ;P But if you're going to use it, at least make sure you're doing it right.

Why you so confusing PGI??? Why you no tell time???

Edited by Scum of the Earth, 01 February 2015 - 01:46 PM.

#2 Rumplestiltskin

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 03:24 PM

View PostScum of the Earth, on 01 February 2015 - 01:36 PM, said:

I just noticed something. PGI's UTC clock is 12 hours off. It says it's 9:30am Feb 2nd UTC when in fact, it is currently 9:30pm UTC Feb 1st.

My gawd... does anyone at PGI not know how to read a clock? How long has their clock been off for? Like the average person actually knows how to read UTC time... ;P But if you're going to use it, at least make sure you're doing it right.

Why you so confusing PGI??? Why you no tell time???

I noticed that yesterday, for me it seemed to be abt 4 hr.s fast IIRC - 16.00 hrs (my time MST) was showing as 20.00 hrs. this was on the tournament results page. Didn't notice until I began checking the countdown to the end of contest. I am guessing this will affect everyone based upon their location relative to GMT?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users