• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 4,318 posts
  • LocationUSA/Canada

Posted 07 February 2015 - 09:44 PM

View PostFox Kell, on 07 February 2015 - 09:41 PM, said:

Good fights CJF, I got way too much chicken wings now... :P

How did you get em when you ran by all the chickens?

#23 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 07 February 2015 - 10:23 PM

View PostFox Kell, on 07 February 2015 - 09:41 PM, said:

Good fights CJF, I got way too much chicken wings now... :P

Dell is beautiful btw :)

If I recall correctly, you guys were not even fighting. You were performing suicide rushes on the generators. Well, it looks like you were able to suicide your way to victory on the battles I was not on. That's a darned big shame, and lucky for you. :P

View PostKrivvan, on 07 February 2015 - 09:44 PM, said:

How did you get em when you ran by all the chickens?

By running away like this:

:lol:

Edited by Mystere, 07 February 2015 - 10:25 PM.

#24 Pat Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 07 February 2015 - 10:24 PM

Fox, lets do our best to keep it civil so that once you have your path back to the IS we can return our attention back to Steiner as well. I would hate to see this escalate into something more than it should be due to comments made in haste.

I would caution Falcons to be aware of this also. CW is in dire straights now and has been honorable enough to announce their intentions. Lets not let things get out of hand so that once CW is in a better position to resume their march towards Terra, we don't feel like continuing the fight due to anger. Lets put up a good fight and move on.

Edited by Pat Kell, 07 February 2015 - 10:26 PM.

#25 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 07 February 2015 - 10:43 PM

View PostMystere, on 07 February 2015 - 10:23 PM, said:

If I recall correctly, you guys were not even fighting. You were performing suicide rushes on the generators. Well, it looks like you were able to suicide your way to victory on the battles I was not on. That's a darned big shame, and lucky for you. :P

Please Mystere, we have encountered many CJF light suicide rushes, what so different when we do them?

#26 Mystere

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 07 February 2015 - 10:45 PM

View PostFox Kell, on 07 February 2015 - 10:43 PM, said:

Please Mystere, we have encountered many CJF light suicide rushes, what so different when we do them?

The difference is I don't do them.

#27 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 10:46 PM

View PostPat Kell, on 07 February 2015 - 10:24 PM, said:

Fox, lets do our best to keep it civil so that once you have your path back to the IS we can return our attention back to Steiner as well. I would hate to see this escalate into something more than it should be due to comments made in haste.

I would caution Falcons to be aware of this also. CW is in dire straights now and has been honorable enough to announce their intentions. Lets not let things get out of hand so that once CW is in a better position to resume their march towards Terra, we don't feel like continuing the fight due to anger. Lets put up a good fight and move on.

Nothing wrong with fun banther, if CJF get mad over words on a game, then so be it but Wolf only wants a path to fight IS, we tried CGB and the Algo brought us North, so now we try CJF. Trust me when I say this, we would rather not fight our Clan brothers but PGI made it our only option.

GLHF

#28 JadeTimberwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 07 February 2015 - 10:48 PM

Good fights Wolf and congratulations on getting Dell.

Now I agree with Pat in let us at least do our best to keep things civil, as to who does or doesn't participate in light suicide rushes it really doesn't matter and if the tactic is to be discussed maybe a new thread in the general section can be started.

#29 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 10:52 PM

View PostJadeTimberwolf, on 07 February 2015 - 10:48 PM, said:

Good fights Wolf and congratulations on getting Dell.

Now I agree with Pat in let us at least do our best to keep things civil, as to who does or doesn't participate in light suicide rushes it really doesn't matter and if the tactic is to be discussed maybe a new thread in the general section can be started.

No way I aint going there, theres probably 100 or so topics about it, and for the record I didnt bring it up. I'm all for keeping it civil.

Both our Clans have had good relations, no reason to go all nutty over words...

#30 Keira RAVEN McKenna

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 878 posts
  • LocationAuckland ...but summer has gone and the tears now flow

Posted 07 February 2015 - 10:58 PM

haha you realise, no matter how much you want or need that corridor open we simply HAVE to ensure it remains closed. Anything else would be weakness on the Falcons part, and THAT ladies and gentlemen, simply will not do!

#31 Mystere

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 07 February 2015 - 11:02 PM

View PostFox Kell, on 07 February 2015 - 10:52 PM, said:

No way I aint going there, theres probably 100 or so topics about it, and for the record I didnt bring it up. I'm all for keeping it civil.

Both our Clans have had good relations, no reason to go all nutty over words...

Highlighted for emphasis.

View PostKeira RAVEN McKenna, on 07 February 2015 - 10:58 PM, said:

haha you realise, no matter how much you want or need that corridor open we simply HAVE to ensure it remains closed. Anything else would be weakness on the Falcons part, and THAT ladies and gentlemen, simply will not do!

Fox, do you see what I mean?

Edited by Mystere, 07 February 2015 - 11:03 PM.

#32 Keira RAVEN McKenna

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 878 posts
  • LocationAuckland ...but summer has gone and the tears now flow

Posted 07 February 2015 - 11:02 PM

View PostMystere, on 07 February 2015 - 10:23 PM, said:

yeah from where I was thats what I saw too. 15 lost falcon mechs to the wolves total collapse with their smoking carcasses littering the grounds of our base.... all in little lines leading to the base or in piles near the generators. Very unClan like fighting style, but then, you are a Clan of Wardens.

Edited by Keira RAVEN McKenna, 07 February 2015 - 11:02 PM.

#33 Pat Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 07 February 2015 - 11:37 PM

Again, there is no need to bash defeated opponents who did their best. CW have made their intentions clear and deserve the same respect in return. This doesn't mean that I will get upset over friendly banter, I am just trying to keep things civil so that once this issue is resolved, we can go back to focusing on the IS, our true enemy. As you can see from other areas of the forums, the IS have attempted to reform the Star League which is a direct insult to our mission. We need to be able to get past this intact as good neighbors and continue our push to reform the Star League as it was intended. So please, lets not let this get out of hand

#34 Summon3r

• 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 08 February 2015 - 12:00 AM

As far as I understand the majority of Wolf is against this, CJF will not see any CWDG units attacking their planets.... Unfortunately the puppeteer controls the strings of some others.

#35 Mystere

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 08 February 2015 - 12:06 AM

I think you folks need to send reinforcements. I leave the where to you. :ph34r:

Edited by Mystere, 08 February 2015 - 12:07 AM.

#36 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 08 February 2015 - 12:39 PM

I don't speak for all the wolves ,but We don't care as long as we have our invasion corridor to Steiner. ^_^

#37 Mystere

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 08 February 2015 - 01:14 PM

View PostKursedVixen, on 08 February 2015 - 12:39 PM, said:

I don't speak for all the wolves ,but We don't care as long as we have our invasion corridor to Steiner. ^_^

Fine. It will cost you more that you think, though.

#38 Harper Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 200 posts
  • Locationwashington state

Posted 08 February 2015 - 01:37 PM

I disagree
any world be it Wolf or Falcon or Ghost Bear or Jaguar that is fought for honorable is not a loss of honor and automatically does not mean it should be re-attacked

#39 jeirhart

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 277 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 01:43 PM

View PostSummon3r, on 08 February 2015 - 12:00 AM, said:

As far as I understand the majority of Wolf is against this, CJF will not see any CWDG units attacking their planets.... Unfortunately the puppeteer controls the strings of some others.

Well this is certainly not true. Saw a lot of CWDG dropping on Dell. Would wager almost all of CW's units attacked us at some point or another.

#40 Mystere

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 08 February 2015 - 01:46 PM

View PostSummon3r, on 08 February 2015 - 12:00 AM, said:

Lies, all lies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users