Jump to content

Peace Reigns Between Cw And Csj


135 replies to this topic

#1 Prussian Havoc

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:15 PM

THIRD TITLE CHANGE - Peace Reigns Between CW And CSJ

Tonight Clan Ghost Bear (?Mercenaries?) ghost-dropped Mannedorf from CSJ.

No rear area planet is worth enmity between Clans (as we discovered when Mercenaries-in-Wolf Trappings-VRGD seized Trondheim from CSJ.)

I just can not wait to properly attribute the seizure to the correct Mwrcenary Unit once its tag is evident here in another 5-minutes.

Thank you again Wolf Trothkin, as the algorithm is untangled and the Clans once again align against the Inner Sphere, the Fall of Terra is assured.
Edited by Prussian Havoc, Today, 12:55 AM.


SECOND TITLE CHANGE - Erroneous post and title, most unfortunate and quickly corrected.


FIRST TITLE/ORIGINAL POST: (This has been CONFIRMED in game with screenshots.

I HIGHLY recommended to ALL member Units of the Clan Smoke Jaguar Alliance that NO Counterattacks be launched at a Clan Wolf world... if indeed a Clan Wolf world is vulnerable to CSJ retribution. I do not know as I NEVER plan CONOPS for attack on Trothkin.

I also requested that suitable Smoke Jaguar Alliance Senior contact Clan Wolf to best open lines of communication to defuse any CSJ Soloist, Small Unit or 12-man-capable-Unit angst, or gamer-indignation at UNJUSTIFIED and INNOCENT Clan Wolf Targets.

HERE, I ask for Trothkin Wolf patience while we allow this information to spread by forum post, TeamSpeak and PM.


There NEVER was a chance of losing Trondheim as VRGD attacked with less than an hour remaining prior to Euro-Ceasefire.

It is assessed as most likely that the German-VRGD (thus Euro-cycle centric) had JUST taken a Clan Wolf contract today... especially as I can almost swear to have faced a few of them as Soloists yesterday about this same time but fighting for FRR (like they have been exclusively since the beginning of CW.)


I let it be known throughout CSJ, that if the Jaguar wanted to cut our teeth on "Clan Tech on Clan Tech" combat, then Trondheim would be our ticket, if VRGD keeps at it.


I would ask for Clan Wolf understanding that CSJ actions on Trondheim are in total DEFENSE and even though it is but a single Merc Unit, NOT against CW.

I would also ask that CW gamers go elsewhere and fan the Inner Sphere hopes to incite yet another round of Clan Fratricidal Combat.



What say you my Clan Trothkin?

Edited by Prussian Havoc, 14 February 2015 - 09:59 PM.


#2 Kain Demos

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:22 PM

I have never even heard of this unit or seen them in-game. What kind of numbers are they throwing at you?

Cutting CGB in half to get back to the IS had the unintended consequence of creating a border with CSJ and while I am just one player everyone in our faction I have talked to has interest in DEFENDING CSJ, not attacking it. We enjoyed the short wait times defending your worlds over the weekend.

Edited by Kain Thul, 10 February 2015 - 02:00 PM.


#3 CyclonerM

    Tina's Warrior

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,681 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:50 PM

Indeed. I think i can safely say that the Wolves as a whole have 0 interest in attacking CSJ at this time, and as far as i know no loyalist unit is attacking you. If that is just a small merc unit, feel free to defend against it :)

#4 Volkodav

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,340 posts
  • LocationЯрославль. RDL.

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:50 PM

Calm down ) It is a mistake to fight VRDG.
Dont do anything

15 minutes before they were protecting our planet (Yardley) from ACES - won easy, from light zerg and other 3 heavy wave) - kill all near dropships / ACES - confusion. = )


They are just looking for a fight. For fan and c-bills, its not cw affiliate unit, have no interest in capturing planets..

#5 Cimarb

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationA hop, skip and jump from Terra

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:00 PM

We have enough to worry about currently. You will not see any CGB loyalists attacking anything for the foreseeable future, and we will defend as possible, but I honestly cannot say any forces of consequence can be spared for it atm. As we have had for weeks now, we have six active defense fronts just for our territory...

#6 CyclonerM

    Tina's Warrior

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,681 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:03 PM

View PostCimarb, on 10 February 2015 - 02:00 PM, said:

We have enough to worry about currently. You will not see any CGB loyalists attacking anything for the foreseeable future, and we will defend as possible, but I honestly cannot say any forces of consequence can be spared for it atm. As we have had for weeks now, we have six active defense fronts just for our territory...

Oh well.. It seems that every faction has its up and downs ;)

#7 Cimarb

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationA hop, skip and jump from Terra

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:13 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 10 February 2015 - 02:03 PM, said:

Oh well.. It seems that every faction has its up and downs ;)

Just sucks when your downs are caused by your allies, more than your enemies :-(

#8 Duvanor

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 477 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:38 PM

I hope we get our IS lane after Heiligendreuz. It looks very promising. I am sure there can be talks about returning planets taken from CGB.

Plus we might be able to take some of the pressure from CGB and CSJ when we reach FRR and DC.

#9 Kain Demos

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:48 PM

View PostDuvanor, on 10 February 2015 - 02:38 PM, said:

I hope we get our IS lane after Heiligendreuz. It looks very promising. I am sure there can be talks about returning planets taken from CGB.

Plus we might be able to take some of the pressure from CGB and CSJ when we reach FRR and DC.


Why? They still hold Ferris and Skallevol. Not only that at least now we will have some sort of a buffer zone between us for worlds to fight over when their mercs come back.

#10 CyclonerM

    Tina's Warrior

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,681 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:53 PM

View PostKain Thul, on 10 February 2015 - 02:48 PM, said:


Why? They still hold Ferris and Skallevol. Not only that at least now we will have some sort of a buffer zone between us for worlds to fight over when their mercs come back.

We took enough of their worlds, even if there was little fight over there. We can be happy enough for now. Until their stars go supernova, those two planets will still be there for a while, there will be time for that ;)

#11 Duvanor

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 477 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:59 PM

View PostKain Thul, on 10 February 2015 - 02:48 PM, said:


Why? They still hold Ferris and Skallevol. Not only that at least now we will have some sort of a buffer zone between us for worlds to fight over when their mercs come back.


They should at least get some planets around Rasalhague back when the opportunity comes up. No Clan should have an OZ cut in half.

#12 Summon3r

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,289 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 10 February 2015 - 02:59 PM

View PostDuvanor, on 10 February 2015 - 02:38 PM, said:

I hope we get our IS lane after Heiligendreuz. It looks very promising. I am sure there can be talks about returning planets taken from CGB.

Plus we might be able to take some of the pressure from CGB and CSJ when we reach FRR and DC.


Pressure from CSJ is about the only stomachable part of this

#13 Kain Demos

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:02 PM

View PostDuvanor, on 10 February 2015 - 02:59 PM, said:


They should at least get some planets around Rasalhague back when the opportunity comes up. No Clan should have an OZ cut in half.


I STRONGLY disagree. They had the chance to be good neighbors like CJF.

Not only that they suggested doing it to us many times using various excuses.....attack lane to Steiner, attack lane to CJF.

Edited by Kain Thul, 10 February 2015 - 03:06 PM.


#14 Duvanor

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 477 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:07 PM

But many of those conflicts were caused by bored mercs. After all that gloating about weak Wolves and stating how good the relations between the Bears and their mercs are I do not fully buy that they had absolutely no say on what happened. But they got punished enough now and we should leave all that squabbling behind us and get back on track.

We get our IS lane, let them get at least a connected OZ.

#15 Kain Demos

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:11 PM

View PostDuvanor, on 10 February 2015 - 03:07 PM, said:

But many of those conflicts were caused by bored mercs. After all that gloating about weak Wolves and stating how good the relations between the Bears and their mercs are I do not fully buy that they had absolutely no say on what happened. But they got punished enough now and we should leave all that squabbling behind us and get back on track.

We get our IS lane, let them get at least a connected OZ.


I say we take what we can to get to the IS and offer nothing in return. Their attacks against us will resume when their mercs come back so why cede any worlds?

In fact, I expect them to come back in bigger numbers than ever. Some of the more vocal ones have made posts condemning our actions and swearing vengeance upon their return.

Edited by Kain Thul, 10 February 2015 - 03:25 PM.


#16 Duvanor

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 477 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:14 PM

Some of the mercs said they might join Wolf for some time in the future, so we might be the "agressor" next time.

But moreover we have to get into the IS and stop the infighting, at least on the large scale. And cutting someones OZ in half means there will be more infighting among the Clans, come what may. We would not accept such a state of our OZ and neither will the Ghost Bears.

Edited by Duvanor, 10 February 2015 - 03:18 PM.


#17 Kain Demos

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:27 PM

View PostDuvanor, on 10 February 2015 - 03:14 PM, said:

Some of the mercs said they might join Wolf for some time in the future, so we might be the "agressor" next time.

But moreover we have to get into the IS and stop the infighting, at least on the large scale. And cutting someones OZ in half means there will be more infighting among the Clans, come what may. We would not accept such a state of our OZ and neither will the Ghost Bears.


I would rather the fight they bring to us be about their pride and how their OZ appears due to meaningless back planets then up front where it matters which is where it could be if we just let them take everything back.

As for what might happen if mercs ever come to Wolf......let us just cross that bridge if and when it happens.

#18 Chocowolf Sradac

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 306 posts
  • LocationStar Colonel, Clan Wolf, 4th Wolf guard, Alpha Galaxy

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:32 PM

View PostKain Thul, on 10 February 2015 - 03:11 PM, said:


I say we take what we can to get to the IS and offer nothing in return. Their attacks against us will resume when their mercs come back so why cede any worlds?

In fact, I expect them to come back in bigger numbers than ever. Some of the more vocal ones have made posts condemning our actions and swearing vengeance upon their return.


I agree considering the bears did push us back almost to the start we have now recaptured almost everything back and don't intend to simply give any planets to the bears. We're clanners we take we simply don't trade

Now that being said I know most of our forces are focused on opening an IS attack corridor and we have been sending excess forces to aid the smoke jaguars in defense so not sure who is attacking it I doubt it was CWI.

Edited by Chocowolf, 10 February 2015 - 03:34 PM.


#19 Duvanor

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 477 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:35 PM

Do not get me wrong. I did not suggest to give back everything we took. Actually I like how our OZ looks at the moment. But it will not stay that way and after all the infighting I would prefer to be able to fully concentrate on FRR and DC now.


View PostChocowolf, on 10 February 2015 - 03:32 PM, said:


I agree considering the bears did push us back almost to the start we have now recaptured almost everything back and don't intend to simply give any planets to the bears. We're clanners we take we simply don't trade

Now that being said I know most of our forces are focused on opening an IS attack corridor and we have been sending excess forces to aid the smoke jaguars in defense so not sure who is attacking it I doubt it was CWI.


If I may object? Steiner and FRR pushed us back. After that the mercs rejoined CGB and rushed ahead. Only thing to blame CGB for is that they took Ferris right after they startet advancing again.

Edited by Duvanor, 10 February 2015 - 03:37 PM.


#20 Kain Demos

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:38 PM

View PostDuvanor, on 10 February 2015 - 03:35 PM, said:

Do not get me wrong. I did not suggest to give back everything we took. Actually I like how our OZ looks at the moment. But it will not stay that way and after all the infighting I would prefer to be able to fully concentrate on FRR And DC now.


Once we push through that will be the focus, bet on it. But like always once the IS targets are run up to 100% in a ceasefire window get ready to defend against a large number of 12-mans from CGB's mercs.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users