Time To Tweet Russ.

86 replies to this topic

#21 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 22 February 2015 - 01:12 AM

Alright, this is getting ridiculous....

#22 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:08 AM

And yet again! No attack vector into the Inner Sphere!

Personally, I find this unacceptable, even though it is a Beta! It is weekend and we have much more people playing the game during these days!

Tweet Russ people.

#23 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:42 PM

Russ said he is learning to use the backen tools to fix the algorythm and help Paul doing it. That is a little good news..

I wonder if taking another Ghost Bear planet might make the Trollgorithm be nicer with us..

I know it is a Beta, and it is still not enough to make me want a reset, but this should be a primary concern to them, since planetary conquest is the base of CW..

#24 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 02:15 PM

This screenshot was taken right after the end of the ceasefire just now:

Posted Image

This is unacceptable.

During the whole weekend we have bordered the FRR, yet we have been denied an attack corridor into them. Even a faction that does NOT share a border with the FRR has been able to attack it (Clan Jade Falcon)

I know "It is only a beta" but we invest a lot of time into this. Hell, we have invested money into this and to see that time and again it does not work for us? It is not only disappointing, it is aggravating!

Perhaps it is collective punishment for my "harsh" question during the Town Hall Meeting on Thursday... Either way, this has by far not made my weekend.

Edited by Vincent V., 22 February 2015 - 02:16 PM.

#25 Knightcrawler

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 February 2015 - 02:15 PM

Isn't that exactly what he said last time? Using tools to correct for the algorithm? How many freaking attack phases have we been held back by, now? 20? More? How many times has this cut us off? And zero ____s given. PGI fail.

Edited by Knightcrawler, 22 February 2015 - 02:17 PM.

#26 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 02:39 PM

View PostKnightcrawler, on 22 February 2015 - 02:15 PM, said:

Isn't that exactly what he said last time? Using tools to correct for the algorithm? How many freaking attack phases have we been held back by, now? 20? More? How many times has this cut us off? And zero ____s given. PGI fail.

To be fair, he did fix our attack lanes a couple of times, but that was not enough, as we have not had our IS corridor for a lot of cycles while the other Clans advanced.. We are lagging even more behind..

#27 Knightcrawler

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 February 2015 - 02:44 PM

Yeah. Twice, right? After a day or so of waiting.

Edited by Knightcrawler, 22 February 2015 - 02:45 PM.

#28 Seth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 785 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:24 PM

The problem is that Clan Wolf's and Ghost Bear's has to be constantly fixed after ceasefire. Paul does keep giving CGB a DC attack lane, though. The fact that FRR can hit both CW and CGB without having to deal with defending from either of them is a huge advantage for them. We always go after FRR as a secondary target, so we generally don't put that much pressure on them.

Update: Tweeted Paul that FRR could hit both Clans without needing to defend and he gave both CW and CGB an attack lane into FRR.

Edited by Seth, 22 February 2015 - 10:26 PM.

#29 jeirhart

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 277 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:30 PM

View PostSeth, on 22 February 2015 - 10:24 PM, said:

We always go after FRR as a secondary target, so we generally don't put that much pressure on them.

Just to clarify that we have FRR as a secondary target as we do not want to actually TAKE Thun as capturing Thun would mess up the attack lanes even more in FRR territory (I believe it already blocks CW from having a FRR target). Doing so just takes some pressure off of the other Clans and our Steiner attack/defense while giving our warriors something to sink their talons into.

Someone message Paul and get him to turn our FRR target into a CW target while getting rid of the FRR attack option in our space and we will be copacetic.

#30 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:12 AM

Tweet time again. Guess why.

#31 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:29 AM

This is not the first time it happens: we have an IS target during the AO cycle, but then we do not have it anymore in the other two cycles. Curious that we have an IS target in the cycle we have the least population in..

It all sounds like so much someone at PGI hating the Wolves..

The rational part of my mind says "come on, what a stupid thing even to think!" but then from somewhere else comes another voice that says "They hate us, they have tried to stop us in every way. The Trollgorithm has failed to stop the Clans though, and now Russ wants a reset soon enough. That is their last weapon against us. We shall not let them stop us so easily. Crusader Wolves, Warden Wolves, unite! We must free Terra from PGI!"

#32 Hardin4188

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 221 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:13 AM

It's almost like PGI wants our feud with Ghost Bear to reopen. Every time it quiets down, the algorithm gets everyone riled up again.

#33 Dragonstrike

• PipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 83 posts
  • LocationYorkshire England UK

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:11 PM

Guess what new attack phase still no IS planets to attack only GB and JF again yet FRR gets to attack us.

#34 Seth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 785 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:23 PM

Then tweet the guy, posting here won't change anything! Nobody from Clan Wolf seems to message him about this and he's the only one who will manually fix it.

#35 jeirhart

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 277 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:12 PM

Galuzzo (FRR) is now open to the Wolves. Have at it!

#36 Kain Demos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:34 PM

View PostSeth, on 23 February 2015 - 02:23 PM, said:

Then tweet the guy, posting here won't change anything! Nobody from Clan Wolf seems to message him about this and he's the only one who will manually fix it.

I would not join twitter even if it paid me $100/week.

#37 Alienized

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,781 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:36 PM

lul you gonna get trolled hard little wolfpubs.

#38 Knightcrawler

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 February 2015 - 10:34 PM

Alienized, did you mean by PGI? Because yeah, it happened again. -_- Pretty sure it's trying to give us Thun, but since Thun is already an attack option for Jade Falcon it just gives up and doesn't give us anything.

#39 jeirhart

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 277 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 10:37 PM

View PostKnightcrawler, on 23 February 2015 - 10:34 PM, said:

Alienized, did you mean by PGI? Because yeah, it happened again. -_- Pretty sure it's trying to give us Thun, but since Thun is already an attack option for Jade Falcon it just gives up and doesn't give us anything.

I did tweet Paul the other day to give you Thun and take it away from CJF. We do not want to get involved in the hot mess that is that part of the FRR.

#40 Duvanor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 477 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 10:40 PM

At least FRR seems to have no vector for us either this time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users