Voralberg

47 replies to this topic

#1 Rilenn

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 85 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:06 PM

Bears are attacking us again. Defend.....and then press towards FRR.

#2 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:07 PM

Out of curiousity...which Bears?

#3 Rilenn

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 85 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:08 PM

PHI, CGBI....pugs....mixed groups.

#4 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:12 PM

K, thanks.

#5 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:12 PM

We have two planets of theirs to attack as well, one of which is in our corridor.

Attack it instead to draw people off our planet. If we are going to fight over a planet let it be one of theirs.

Also, if they still take Vorgalberg but we take Hainfield I call that a win.

#6 Rilenn

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 85 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:51 PM

Rally up guys....being hit on two worlds....

#7 jeirhart

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 277 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 07:01 PM

Attempting to get this resolved so we can move to to real targets. This fighting is a massive waste of time and resources that can be better spent elsewhere.

#8 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 07:08 PM

Several of us reached out to CGBI to hopefully get this quashed based on committments multiple Clan units made for tonight.

#9 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,250 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 12 February 2015 - 07:16 PM

I was asked to join a 12 man & I did not ask what world we were fighting on, who held it or if we were attacking or defending. Cimarb just linked me to the post by Coffi about the unified strike on the FRR. We have moved to a FRR planet now (SUK II). I invoke surkai.

Apologies.

Edited by Jaroth Corbett, 12 February 2015 - 07:19 PM.

#10 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 07:23 PM

Nicely resolved.

#11 Duvanor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 477 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:39 PM

Yeah. By the way, I can completely relate to every Bear who wants to get at our throat. But for future attacks you might consider to wait until something in the north comes up. Our attacklane is quite thin and I am sure nobody here wants us to be forced to fight the other Clans for a new lane again.

#12 Chemistrius

• PipPip
  • The Decimator
  • The Decimator
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:45 PM

In before someone says "We are at the mercy of the algorithm"

Seriously though, I understand that it was necessary to move borders to get things going south and I can't hold that against you, we just lost a lot of real estate in the process. I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to say that there's likely a lot of bears out there whom are eager to get some back now that you're back on the front.

#13 Duvanor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 477 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:49 PM

Like I said, I understand that and I am expecting you to take some planets back. Just not the ones potentially cutting our attack lane again.

Edited by Duvanor, 12 February 2015 - 09:08 PM.

#14 jeirhart

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 277 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 09:00 PM

It is in the best interest of all of the Clans to settle the question of planet ownership outside of the major peak hours of Community Warfare. During the beginning of any window, or during the Oceanic period. This would allow the entirety of the Clans to participate in defensive and offensive operations as a whole when the Inner Sphere is also going after us.

Open the lines of communication between units and factions so that we can try to avoid in-fighting when the real goal is always Terra.

#15 Rilenn

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 85 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 09:18 PM

Thanks trothkin....looks like planets defended....and the clans worked together......NICE change of pace after the last few weeks. I prefer to work together....than be at each others throats.

#16 jeirhart

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 277 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 09:36 PM

JFP could only get in one defense drop for Clan Wolf before cease fire but we made it count as best we could.

Posted Image

#17 Duvanor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 477 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 09:38 PM

Thank you all. That was close.

#18 Knightcrawler

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:11 PM

Yes, and it wasn't just JFP. Some pugs from Falcon also took JFP's lead and dropped to defend Clan Wolf territory. I appreciate the cooperation.

Smoke Jaguar is taking Ramsau back. Their next Rasalhague target could be many different planets. However, if the algorithm chooses Altenmarkt or Dehgolan, we're in some trouble because that'll cut us off again. My guess is it will be Lothan, which is lucky. So we need to take Nox and Skandia before Smoke Jags take Lothan, otherwise we'll be screwed again. Unfortunately the skirmish with Bear forced our fight with Rasalhague to be a defensive one (Satalice) instead of an offensive one (Nox).

IF we can take Nox and Skandia before Smoke Jags take Lothan, that leads to Dehgolan. That will open up a Kuritan attack lane. If we can take Grumium, too, that opens up a Steiner attack lane. At this point, Clan Wolf could potentially be under attack by 3 IS factions. Remember Utrecht is a Kurita target, so Russ will have to manually change that to be a Wolf target for us to actually capture it. This means that until Russ makes this change or the algorithm has a seizure, Rasalhague will be able to attack us, and we won't be able to finish them off.

tl;dr We Wolves need to move fast for the next couple of Rasalhague planets. I am glad that the issue of CGB/CW territory was set aside for now, because we can't afford delays.

#19 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:34 PM

Thank you to ALL units who participated, we appreciate the help and look forward to working together more often :)

#20 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:44 PM

View Postjeirhart, on 12 February 2015 - 09:36 PM, said:

JFP could only get in one defense drop for Clan Wolf before cease fire but we made it count as best we could.

Posted Image

Thank you trothkin, Jade Falcon Prime always fight well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users