Disconnected From Game Server

92 replies to this topic

#41 VinJade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 12:16 AM

yep happened to me as well but it was after I downloaded the latest Invida(sp).
could that be the problem?

#42 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,882 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:04 AM

Just posted on another thread...
Update:
Last night I ended up reloading Drx 11(game said it was using Drx9, and my machine has Drx11, so I changed the setting in the game to Drx11) and then could not even start MWO. So interwebs recommended reinstal. Stripped all MWO files from computer and re installed MWO fresh. Now I can play again in 64 bit. Still no word from PGI. Can make a guess that incompatability issue was caused by a bad install of Drx but that is just a guess.

#43 Logan Greyling

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:24 AM

same here

#44 Ballerschlumpf

• Pip
  • Overlord
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 11:12 AM

same here - disconnected from game server

#45 Eldan Sontim

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 27 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 June 2015 - 10:04 PM

Ok, so I'm getting disconnected from the game server every few games.... BUT I don't get disconnected from the in game VOIP.. So i get booted to the login screen but can still hear the game continue. Anyone else having this problem?

#46 Atomic Funk

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 28 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSacramento, Ca., USA

Posted 28 June 2015 - 08:39 AM

Started with just my Champion Mec but now has spread to my free and purchased mechs as well. Problem is persistant and locks them up for days. Im bothered that is shows my mech active in a game, but wondering what my teammates are seeing, AFK or disconnect?

#47 Tinman MK1

Rookie

• The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 06:24 PM

Well, looks like I have this problem now too. I never got disconnected from the game server until last night. There doesn't seem to be ay difference what mech I use either. Any I chose gets me dumped from the server and the mech is locked into the game with no one to control it.

#48 Vanadium19

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:18 AM

I have exactly the same problem guys, i started a topic on the french forum and with the support we're trying to find a solution.
its strange cause my brother can play without any problem on the same connection.

#49 AussieGiant

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 240 posts
  • LocationZurich, Switzerland

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:43 AM

This just happened to me also. Perfectly fine since closed beta until right now.

Do support get back to you?

#50 seye

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:17 PM

Same problem, goes from the black connecting... screen back to mechlab with "disconnected from game server" message, unable to rejoin either due to same error. Only started happening yesterday.

#51 nagdamnit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 106 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 01:33 PM

Yep. Same for me. Thought it was just one mech, now having that problem with multiple mechs.

Have never had problems before but this started yesterday. I can still play the game in random mechs. Seriously weird error.

#52 nagdamnit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 01:27 AM

This problem continued to happen. In fact I'd say things kind of deteriorated for a while when I experienced a forced disconnect during a CW match. Of course it wouldn't reconnect so I lost access to those four mechs. The next two PUG games were the same (would not let me reconnect) so at one stage I had 6 mechs locked in games.

After running the repair tool (to no avail) I just uninstalled, cleaned the registry (probably wasnt required) reinstalled the game and the issue seems to be resolved.

Edited by nagdamnit, 22 September 2015 - 01:28 AM.

#53 StraferX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 10 November 2015 - 07:02 PM

Had this problem a while back and never was able to fix until the next patch, now its like the same issue every other patch.

Now the problem is that you get disconnected and cant rejoin because you are penalized 5 minutes for the disconnect.

Bravo P.G.I way to kick your players in the teeth with the force game mode and force map vote that will always and forever be 98% a cold map of skirmish them penalize them until they just give up and quit and go play chess with pop pop. gg/close

#54 GothicVash

• PipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 07:17 AM

^^ it is rather annoying to get penalized for the every other game crashes and then the newest fun thing is getting connection issues with no option to rejoin now... so if i get that one its guaranteed a penalty for it just got 3 in a row...

#55 scoopfish

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:20 PM

View Postseye, on 18 September 2015 - 12:17 PM, said:

Same problem, goes from the black connecting... screen back to mechlab with "disconnected from game server" message, unable to rejoin either due to same error. Only started happening yesterday.

I've been having the same issues. I often can't even login; I get to the mode: mechlab page, and then the "An Error Occured" Unknown failure window pops up. Every. Time. I've checked a good number of the other forum posts for help, ranging in Windows Defender/antivirus settings to repair tool to reinstall. The latter is the only one I haven't done.

For the frequency of which this is happening, years and years on end...

http://mwomercs.com/...unknown+failure

#56 Nyte Kitsune

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 440 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSeattle, Wa USA

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:14 PM

This is still an issue for me. I was just able to log onto the game for the first time in a year as my PC had a new issue with MWO, I had uninstalled it in an attempt to fix this issue, and for that last year the PC kept insisting MWO was still on the PC so every install acted like an unistall.

Got it installed with steam, ran the tutorial, decided to drop in a match to see if I could actually play....... and Connection Error-Disconnected from game server. Really.. almost a full year has gone by and no fix yet? Just sent in ANOTHER e-mail to technical support about it. C'mon guys, as much as I like the new tutorial.. that isn't what I want to play. I miss dropping with my unit the HHoD.

#57 Vanadium19

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 08:21 AM

I still have the issue, before more than 1 year

I thought that the steam release changed something but i was wrong, my brother can still play without any lag, ping or disconnexion problems.

I'm very disapointed because at this moment I haven't another games with which i like to play (i'm waiting Overwatch).

I really love MWO, and why have I problems with THIS game ???? =(((

And sorry for the bad english.

#58 Chocowolf Sradac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 306 posts
  • LocationStar Colonel, Clan Wolf, 4th Wolf guard, Alpha Galaxy

Posted 14 December 2015 - 09:13 AM

I had this problem pop up last night and now it appears to be a regular occurrence and sadly have lost count of how many games I've rejoined to find myself dead and dealing little to no damage

Really want to get this fixed it's completely ruining the game for me

#59 Eric darkstar Marr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 487 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 17 December 2015 - 03:50 PM

View PostEldan Sontim, on 27 June 2015 - 10:04 PM, said:

Ok, so I'm getting disconnected from the game server every few games.... BUT I don't get disconnected from the in game VOIP.. So i get booted to the login screen but can still hear the game continue. Anyone else having this problem?

Same exact issue for the last two patches. Very annoying.

#60 Talryn

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 12:42 AM

Came back after like....a year or two due to the Steam launch. Figured I'd give it another shot.

I log in, check out the tutorial, and the academy works fine. All new stuff to me. Neat. Bought a Marauder pack because the thought of grinding out all those bills makes me sad inside- and then I try a quick match.

It loads. And loads. And loads. And loads. And loads. And then it kicks me to the lab with a "server disconnect" message. Then it did it the next dozen times.

Tried verification, tried reinstalling DX11, tried new sound card and video card drivers, made sure the firewall wasn't blocking things...and fun thing here:

I'm running youtube videos in the background. When the game starts to load the map, the sound will cut out and the youtube video will cease to buffer, almost like the game is just killing my connection.

The hell is going on here?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users