3 replies to this topic

#1 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:33 PM

So in the Townhall meeting the answer for clan heros and champions was the issue with being Omnipods and the hardpoints.

Well, I don't agree here. Hero mechs, don't have to have unique Hardpoints at all.

What defines them also is:

Unique geometry
Unique camo
Cbill or XP Boni. (preferably C-bills)

so when you make a Pryde TBR giving it an amazing design and camo and 30% C-bill bonus I guess it would sell very good. This would be enough to make a proper Clanhero without running in Omnipod rlated issues.

Edited by Lily from animove, 19 February 2015 - 08:33 PM.

#2 VinJade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:57 PM

Lilly there is another reason that remains unsaid and that its clan mechs.
I mean I am sure you have noticed that Clans have very little in many ares from quirks to hero mechs.
I think the real problem is they figured if they was to introduce any clan mech that might nullify or bring them up to par with IS mechs because that would get many of the IS players upset or see it as unfair or some garbage like that.

the Clans should be treated fairly and they are not.

#3 Knightshadowsong

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 290 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:35 PM

VinJade, The Lore clearly states that for several years after the start of the invasion, the Inner Sphere gets there @$$'s Handed to them by the sheer tech advantage of the clans. There were some victories because of Zelbriggen, and IS commanders using the Clans Honor system to there advantage. But it wasn't until 3050 that the war started to turn around and More IS mech's were developed that could go toe to toe with Clan mech's. I think there will be about another half year of IS mech's being well below the Clan Mech's, But once we see machines like the Bushwhacker and possably IS mech's being able to Mount Clan tech *(With Intagration slots to block OP builds)*

#4 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:34 AM

View PostVinJade, on 19 February 2015 - 09:57 PM, said:

Lilly there is another reason that remains unsaid and that its clan mechs.
I mean I am sure you have noticed that Clans have very little in many ares from quirks to hero mechs.
I think the real problem is they figured if they was to introduce any clan mech that might nullify or bring them up to par with IS mechs because that would get many of the IS players upset or see it as unfair or some garbage like that.

the Clans should be treated fairly and they are not.

They could simply make bloodname mechs, where some of the characters of the clanners made their bloodnames in.
Give those owners a special bloodname title ontop of unique geometry camo and c-bill bonus and its kinda fine and even fitting with the Lore.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users