313Th Czechoslovak Mech Company

25 replies to this topic

#1 KucaPaca2

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 02:06 PM

Greetings fellow marik pilots. We also decided to fight for our Captain-General Thomas Marik!

--

Im posting here to address pilots who would like to join us in our conquest of MWO universe.

Secondly, it would be great to play with other Marik units, meet new pilots, learn new tactics, and constantly play 12man or team based games, not pugs.

Were speaking mostly slovak and czech. So if someone wants to join he needs at least some understanding of our language, but at least half of us can speak english, if not speak, everyone can listen.

But most important thing is to be brave and go first if needed! :D

Playing times are from 1000 CEST to 0200 CEST mostly. Most players playing between
1700 - 2200 CEST.

---

Main goal of our unit now is to prepare and later to participate in future CWs.

Righ now were trying to improve our tactics by playing certain builds and certain tactics, so you need at least some obedience in this if you want to be in our unit.

Our leader and tactician is http://mwomercs.com/...26-shadow-sp01/

And our flagship or main gunner is http://mwomercs.com/...360999-l3golas/

Then weve got couple of higher officers, others have rank warriors.

If you got any questions ask here, or:

- http://www.mwo.cz/
- TS - cursed.cz

o7

Posted Image

Stream:

http://www.twitch.tv/mrarion

Edited by KucaPaca2, 14 December 2014 - 07:01 AM.

#2 Hoax415

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:44 PM

I'm always pretty excited to see language specific units like this or the Greek unit recruiting.

Good luck to you guys and for any of you who do speak some english do make use of the FWLM ts if you need to find ad-hoc / pick up groups ever. You can find all the info for that in the stickied post in this very forum if you haven't seen it before.

Edited by Hoax415, 19 October 2014 - 06:46 PM.

#3 mp00

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • 319 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationIn a bottle, Canada

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:57 PM

Awesome! We have a general house site for several units at www.housemarik.enjin.com and a shared TeamSpeak for those units.

Will come by and say hi soon :)

#4 Evil Ed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 527 posts
  • LocationStavanger, Norway

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:35 AM

A bump to those very friendly and skilled pilots! Very fun dropping with you yesterday!

#5 jper4

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:03 AM

had fun today in the numerous drops we ended up in together today- all wins including my first two attack wins.

#6 MrMarkusCZ

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPrague

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:27 AM

Hi Tanar. I'm glad to read it! It was just observ & recon missions. Today we had staff meeting of 313th Czechoslovak Mech Company and I'm happy to let you know that we are preparing our first competitive drop to help Free Worlds League state!

#7 Maelstroem

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 47 posts
  • LocationVienna

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:09 AM

Hi there.. are you recruiting? I sick of queuing alone in CW.. i can speak slovakian but cant write properly due i never learned the gramer..

#8 BadClick

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:15 AM

View PostMaelstroem, on 14 December 2014 - 08:09 AM, said:

Hi there.. are you recruiting? I sick of queuing alone in CW.. i can speak slovakian but cant write properly due i never learned the gramer..

Hi, come on TS >> cursed.cz :)

#9 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 02:57 AM

hi i even started a topic praizing you guys, untill Kurita spammed it :)

#10 MrMarkusCZ

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPrague

Posted 03 April 2015 - 04:00 AM

Hi warriors! We love fighting and I'm trying sneak some Klingons aggressiveness to our fights :) Many of our players loved shortrange brawling. The meta is other now but we still trust in active movement and attack style. Our primary battleground is group queue but you know we go often to Community Warfare too. We believe in teamwork and TeamSpeak is necessity (this is why we found FWLM community friendly and pleasant for us). Our typical gaming time is 8-11 pm GMT. If you want try play some battles with us do not hesitate to contact me ingame. I personally will be glad if we can have regularly premade 12 group specialized to attack style fight. Metamechs with direct fire weapons are welcome, LRMs prohibited :) See you soon!

#11 Lightning0861

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 60 posts
  • LocationBerenson, Free Worlds League

Posted 03 April 2015 - 05:40 AM

Markus! We are glad that such skilled players like the 313T are on our side! I have played with you few times! I play on US Eastern time so I am at work for most of your drops but I do play with BigBaka a lot and he is always a pleasure to work with. A very nice guy and a very good pilot. I learn a lot from him. He always beats me on damage by 200-400 points on average! We really need a competitive team like you guys during the EU hot spot hours as we are out numbered on that front so the more CW you do the better! Obviously you guys do what is good for your unit just saying :)

Do you guys have any videos that I can look at in order to improve my piloting skills? I see what Baka does and am jealous! He l and he says he is just average in the 313T!

Regards,
Andy

#12 MrMarkusCZ

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPrague

Posted 03 April 2015 - 06:44 AM

Thank you Andy for compliments :) Here is my channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube....lzakswTmMGG0kRA . Sometimes something interesting happens so I record it and share on youtube. Maybe you will really find something to learn from it. BigBaka is very good player so you have good teacher :)

#13 VastoLorde

• PipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 24 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:39 AM

Weve got a couple of good pilots like Markus here, but if you wanna see top notch gaming skills from 313th, check our Legolas,

https://www.youtube....Bi5M0H3JMEzPaEg

not many in this game can keep up with him.

Salutes from 313th

#14 S E M T E X

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationAbout to core your mech

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:48 AM

Greetings.

Im a EU player UK timezone and im looking for a EU unit to drop with.

I have mainly IS mechs . Im with FRR for the moment but can change faction.

Are you still recruiting?

#15 MrMarkusCZ

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPrague

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:02 AM

Hi SEMTEX! I will try contact you in game and we can try some games together in group queue to experience how we play it. Our TeamSpeak server is cursed.cz so do not hesitate to join us there too.

#16 MrMarkusCZ

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPrague

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:24 AM

We go now Tour de Clans and then probably other IS factions but we still plan return to Mariks after for longer time again.

#17 Demon Spawn

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 20 posts
  • LocationPrague

Posted 01 May 2015 - 01:43 AM

And always remember...teamwork is OP...:)

#18 Lightning0861

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 60 posts
  • LocationBerenson, Free Worlds League

Posted 01 May 2015 - 03:57 AM

:(

#19 Daruwind

• PipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 05:12 PM

Don´t worry Lightning! We will be back to permanent Marik contract in short time. :-)

#20 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:30 AM

View PostDaruwind, on 01 May 2015 - 05:12 PM, said:

Don´t worry Lightning! We will be back to permanent Marik contract in short time. :-)

as mercenaries you should get your Mechbay from each faction in CW at least. thats o.k.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users