• The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:36 AM

UPDATE 2015-03-03
---
I dig this thread out for a little update:
It's been several days now.
I have committed all asked data TWICE, to both provided e-mail addresses.
Still no confirmation or appropriate update in the account.

I figure writing another mail will have no effect, so my best bet is to push the unpleasently titled thread in the General Discussion forum. Kind of sad...
---

I just bought the Wave III Gladiator pack for $120 via PayPal more than an hour ago.
The returning MWO site said "please wait, processing" for several minutes, then I closed it.
The money has been transferred, but no appearance under "PACKAGES & PREORDERS", not even a confirmation E-Mail, which TBH is really trivial to implement.

Just a crashing website.

i immediately wrote a mail to support, but honestly how can it take more than one hour to at least respond to it? (I work in an IT corp with customer contact as well).

So ATM, I'm not exately sure if I got anything for the drained money.
As far as any information provided by MWO goes, I got nothing.

PGI, get your **** together concearning real money transactions and their robustness / confirmation if you want to avoid customer-scaring threads like this.

Edited by Paigan, 03 March 2015 - 12:00 PM.

#2 MechB Kotare

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 720 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:37 AM

I think new mechs from package are being implemented into game in May.

Or June 16th

Edited by MechB Kotare, 26 February 2015 - 10:38 AM.

#3 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,147 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:38 AM

View PostMechB Kotare, on 26 February 2015 - 10:37 AM, said:

June and July actually.

#4 MeiSooHaityu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 10,912 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:41 AM

Right on the main page...

https://mwomercs.com...al-mc-purchases

#5 o0Marduk0o

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 4,231 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:44 AM

The whole process went flawlessly for my package order. What browser you used?

#6 Paigan

• The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:45 AM

View PostTerciel1976, on 26 February 2015 - 10:38 AM, said:

View PostMechB Kotare, on 26 February 2015 - 10:37 AM, said:

Or June 16th

June and July actually.

To clarify although I have already been sufficiently clear:
I don't except the mechs to turn up in the mechbay. I know it's a per order and two of them don't even have their concept arts finished.
It's about getting a confirmation for the purchase.

Are you one of those guy that only read titles and not the posts?

Edited by Paigan, 26 February 2015 - 10:46 AM.

#7 Tahribator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:45 AM

If everything went correctly, the packages will show "OWNED" instead of "BUY" on the store page.

Edited by Tahribator, 26 February 2015 - 10:45 AM.

#8 MoonUnitBeta

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,560 posts
  • LocationCanada ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:51 AM

Just be patient.
Are you really sitting at your desk F5'ing your e-mail getting your feathers ruffled because customer support is busy? If there's an issue, it doesn't matter if it's 15 minutes or 3 days later, customer support will confirm payment was received and give you what you ordered, even the early bird bonus if they see that you bought before the 28th but didn't get to your ticket until March.

Having worked in customer service yourself, I thought you would have been a little more understanding... you must have it pretty kushy there.

Edited by MoonUnitBeta, 26 February 2015 - 10:59 AM.

#9 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:02 AM

View PostMeiSooHaityu, on 26 February 2015 - 10:41 AM, said:

Right on the main page...

https://mwomercs.com...al-mc-purchases

again, OP, THIS.

Now go out, get some exercise, meet a girl, go to a movie, do something beside bashing f5, and come back later, and see if it's processed yet.

#10 Kristov Kerensky

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2,909 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:02 AM

Maybe, and this is just a wild eyed blue sky guess here...there's a problem with PayPal processing payments in regards to MWO purchases....

I only mention that because there's a post about exactly that issue from PGI on the front page of MWO and in the Announcements section of the forums....

Just saying, that might be the problem...

#11 MechB Kotare

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 720 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:03 AM

View PostPaigan, on 26 February 2015 - 10:45 AM, said:

To clarify although I have already been sufficiently clear:
I don't except the mechs to turn up in the mechbay. I know it's a per order and two of them don't even have their concept arts finished.
It's about getting a confirmation for the purchase.

Are you one of those guy that only read titles and not the posts?

Nope. Totally not one of those guys. I read your whole post. It is fact however that you should wait for support's response or spam them with multiple mails, in case of ignore. Going to forums asking why there is no response from those responsible for answering you and trying to help you.

I personally dont have any experiences with PayPal. So cant really tell. Imo if there is missing notification at pre order web site with packages, i think there is definitelly a chance of failed transaction.

#12 DaZur

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 7,511 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:06 AM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 26 February 2015 - 11:02 AM, said:

again, OP, THIS.

Now go out, get some exercise, meet a girl, go to a movie, do something beside bashing f5, and come back later, and see if it's processed yet.

But...but... my computer IS my exercise, entertainment and source of intimacy?!

Haven't you read the book "50 shades of blue screen"? :P

#13 Kristov Kerensky

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2,909 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:08 AM

BTW, who do you work for? I only ask because I'm the head of customer service for a small cellphone company, as well as the head of IT, and you are exactly the type of employee I want to NOT ever have work for me as you can't even be bothered to do some simple research it would seem. NOT a good thing to have in either an IT person OR a CSR, just saying...

#14 0bsidion

• 1,653 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:10 AM

View PostPaigan, on 26 February 2015 - 10:36 AM, said:

I just bought the Wave III Gladiator pack for $120 via PayPal more than an hour ago.
The returning MWO site said "please wait, processing" for several minutes, then I closed it.
The money has been transferred, but no appearance under "PACKAGES & PREORDERS", not even a confirmation E-Mail, which TBH is really trivial to implement.

Just a crashing website.

i immediately wrote a mail to support, but honestly how can it take more than one hour to at least respond to it? (I work in an IT corp with customer contact as well).

So ATM, I'm not exately sure if I got anything for the drained money.
As far as any information provided by MWO goes, I got nothing.

PGI, get your **** together concearning real money transactions and their robustness / confirmation if you want to avoid customer-scaring threads like this.

I'm guessing, considering how their budget must be, that their customer service is understaffed and pretty thoroughly swamped. Generally it can take in excess of 24 hours for them to respond to emails. I'm not sure why you're all cranky about it, it's not like these mechs are rolling out in a couple hours. They've got plenty of time to fix it, if indeed anything needs to be fixed. My pre-order had no issues. And if they don't fix it you have a perfectly valid reason to dispute the charges. Maybe switch to decaff before you give yourself a heart attack over nothing?

#15 Revis Volek

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:43 AM

View Post0bsidion, on 26 February 2015 - 11:10 AM, said:

I'm guessing, considering how their budget must be, that their customer service is understaffed and pretty thoroughly swamped. Generally it can take in excess of 24 hours for them to respond to emails. I'm not sure why you're all cranky about it, it's not like these mechs are rolling out in a couple hours. They've got plenty of time to fix it, if indeed anything needs to be fixed. My pre-order had no issues. And if they don't fix it you have a perfectly valid reason to dispute the charges. Maybe switch to decaff before you give yourself a heart attack over nothing?

They also recently changed over some stuff in the Customer Service dept and have told us all numerous times (via post, announcements and they will email you im sure) that it may be slow right now until they get through the transition and to have some patience.

I have bought numerous pacakges...some even late because of misunderstandings or i misread something. And even if it was MY MISTAKE, Customer Service was always nice, thorough and even gave me items before that i have missed as a show of "good faith"

I bought the resistance pack and was late on getting in on some of the Prem time and such because I misunderstood and had some mix up on my end. They still gave me full rewards, despite me being late by a day, and even asked to make sure i was happy with it. I had only bought the first level of it at this time as well so i spent $20 and they went above and beyond to help me and get things i wasn't even deserving of ON A $20 PURCHASE MIND YOU!

Because of the speedy reply and the show of good faith for paying customers i bought the rest of the resistance pack. The fact that they went above and beyond gave me the hankering to do it as well. i was happy with just buying the panther but the amazing treatment i got is what prompted me to give them money they deserved or a job well done.

Moral of the story...you get things faster and easier in this world when you are nice about it.

Edited by DarthRevis, 26 February 2015 - 11:58 AM.

#16 Scyther

• 1,271 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:31 PM

I purchased Hankyu package last night with PayPal, got normal 'processing... your purchase complete, return to vendor, you may close this window' process.

Paypal sent me email confirms right away, and PGI did not send email confirms but did update my Profile-PreOrders page within less than 5 minutes.

So while it is 'be careful' time with PayPal til they resolve the issue, it isn't totally borked either.

#17 Creovex

• The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 1,466 posts
  • LocationLegendary Founder, Masakari Collector, Man-O-War Collector, Wrath Collector, Gladiator Collector, Mauler Collector

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:36 PM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 26 February 2015 - 11:02 AM, said:

again, OP, THIS.

Hey!! That is my pep talk for times like this ^^^.. WTF Bishop?

Edited by Creovex, 26 February 2015 - 01:36 PM.

#18 Corbenik

• The Fallen
  • The Fallen
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 02:17 PM

My package went in got the email but it didnt show up on preorders for a couple days but eventually it got in there not like im complaining since we dont get any mechs for awhile anyways.

#19 Esplodin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 494 posts
  • LocationRight behind you!

Posted 26 February 2015 - 02:27 PM

I find it interesting that everyone is ragging on OP and pointing them to the News post without apparently actually READING it.

UPDATE: We have resolved the issue that was causing this. Players should no longer experience MC injection delays when their PayPal transaction has been completed.

Buddy had this issue this morning and sent a ticket. No response at all from support 6 hours later and counting. Not even a "there is an issue and we are working on it" message, which would be at least customary.

Edited by Esplodin, 26 February 2015 - 02:29 PM.

#20 DrunkDrivin

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:13 PM

this has been responded to here:
http://mwomercs.com/...g-request-loop/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users