29 replies to this topic

#21 Kristov Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2,909 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:19 PM

View PostEsplodin, on 26 February 2015 - 02:27 PM, said:

I find it interesting that everyone is ragging on OP and pointing them to the News post without apparently actually READING it.

Buddy had this issue this morning and sent a ticket. No response at all from support 6 hours later and counting. Not even a "there is an issue and we are working on it" message, which would be at least customary.

And if Paigan had only gotten some MC, he'd probably be fine, but he didn't get MC, he got the Wave III pack. It's good that they got the MC injection working, but they make no mention of OTHER purchases being fixed yet.

And going by the post put in while I was typing, PayPal messed up again and they've gotten the problem fixed, however any purchases during the interim will need to be manually addressed.

#22 Paigan

• The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:19 PM

View PostDrunkDrivin, on 26 February 2015 - 03:13 PM, said:

this has been responded to here:
http://mwomercs.com/...g-request-loop/

Thank you for the link!

I just note this here as my personal notepad for the issue:

View PostAlexander Garden, on 26 February 2015 - 03:41 PM, said:

These tickets are currently priority, so we hope to have them all resolved by end of day tomorrow.

In the unlikely event that we don't get them all, there should be no worries about the reward deadlines. We will personally ensure all that is taken care of.

#23 Mr D One

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationMmmmmm yes

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:08 AM

I can't purchase wave 3 with karma koin birthday cards. WTAF!

There goes my pre purchase bonus, and yeah, I emailed support like 2 days go.

Come on guys I have 152 AUS = 120 USD to pump into your IP.

#24 Hawk819

• The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,620 posts
  • Location666 Werewolf Lane. Transylvania, Romania Ph#: Transylvania 6-5000

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:15 AM

I got mine. No Problems. Everything is a go here!

#25 Mr D One

• Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationMmmmmm yes

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:59 PM

View PostHawk819, on 27 February 2015 - 09:15 AM, said:

I got mine. No Problems. Everything is a go here!

With Karma Koin?

#26 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 04:43 PM

View PostMarack Drock, on 01 March 2015 - 04:22 PM, said:

Don't bother with Paigan. This guy is a troll of the first major degree with 0% patience for anything that does not go his way or give him his confirmation the second he wants it.

You didn't read the post either, eh?

PGI's had issues processing payments from Paypal.

UPDATE: We have resolved the issue that was causing this. Players should no longer experience MC injection delays when their PayPal transaction has been completed.

View PostAlexander Garden, on 26 February 2015 - 03:09 PM, said:

Hey everyone,

Something changed early this morning on PayPal's end that was again preventing successful transactions from being reported to us. This issue included Collections and Gift Code purchases as well as MC purchases.

The issue has since been fixed, but transactions that were processed prior to the fix need to be manually resolved by support services.

If you recently performed a purchase through PayPal but have not yet received your content or if you cannot confirm the status of your Collection purchase on our website, please submit an e-mail ticket to billing@mwomercs.com with the following information:
  • A basic summary of your situation.
  • The e-mail address associated with your MWO account.
  • The e-mail address associated with your PayPal account.
  • Your MWO Pilot Name.

It's an angry customer whose account got charged instantly but after an hour nothing happened on the other end.
The confirmation for payments are supposed to be done within less than a minute, with the typical time being less than 10 seconds.

Your own response to it is far more "troll" than a customer's genuine (even if untactfully) voiced concerns.

#27 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,593 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 01 March 2015 - 07:56 PM

View PostMoonUnitBeta, on 26 February 2015 - 10:51 AM, said:

Just be patient.
Are you really sitting at your desk F5'ing your e-mail getting your feathers ruffled because customer support is busy? If there's an issue, it doesn't matter if it's 15 minutes or 3 days later, customer support will confirm payment was received and give you what you ordered, even the early bird bonus if they see that you bought before the 28th but didn't get to your ticket until March.

Having worked in customer service yourself, I thought you would have been a little more understanding... you must have it pretty kushy there.

No, he works in IT, and has to talk to customers from time to time; he's not a customer service rep - or if so, he's either overpaid or not using any of the skillset. My own customer service skills tell me that this is not about the 'mechs. When customers seem irrational and rude, it's almost never about the complaint. It's something else in their life which they feel helpless to correct, and this thing is just a trigger - something they feel they can vent about and get results.

Edited by Void Angel, 01 March 2015 - 07:57 PM.

#28 Havyek

• Mercenary Rank 3
  • 1,349 posts
  • LocationBarrie, ON

Posted 01 March 2015 - 09:18 PM

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Or in the case of people, the loudest crying baby, crapping himself and throwing a tantrum gets the soother.

#29 Paigan

• The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:59 AM

I dig this thread out for a little update:
It's been several days now.
I have committed all asked data TWICE, to both provided e-mail addresses.
Still no confirmation or appropriate update in the account.

I figure writing another mail will have no effect, so my best bet is to push the unpleasently titled thread in the General Discussion forum. Kind of sad...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users