• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:04 PM

RESOLVED

see below

-----------------------

I see my original thread meant for the general public has been moved to a rather unfrequented subforum.
How convenient.

UPDATE 2015-03-03
---
I dig this thread out for a little update:
It's been several days now.
I have committed all asked data TWICE, to both provided e-mail addresses.
Still no confirmation or appropriate update in the account.

I figure writing another mail will have no effect, so my best bet is to push the unpleasently titled thread in the General Discussion forum. Kind of sad...
---

PGI, please just look into my case and give me a confirmation about the service you owe me for the instantly drained money and I'll stop ranting.

Thank you for your effort.

Edited by Paigan, 03 March 2015 - 01:17 PM.

#2 Lynx7725

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:13 PM

For info I had a similar problem, and I wrote in; Support was able to resolve relatively quickly.

Just to be complete, have you checked your spam folder? Also, when visiting the Wave 3 pack page while logged in, does it reflect any purchases?

#3 Paigan

• The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:14 PM

View PostLynx7725, on 03 March 2015 - 12:13 PM, said:

For info I had a similar problem, and I wrote in; Support was able to resolve relatively quickly.

Just to be complete, have you checked your spam folder? Also, when visiting the Wave 3 pack page while logged in, does it reflect any purchases?

I got a response last week, asking for the information I already gave them.
I said that, gave the information once more and since then I wait.
1-3 days is okay. But not a week.
At some point I'll have to instruct paypal do get the money back.

#4 Lynx7725

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:17 PM

View PostPaigan, on 03 March 2015 - 12:14 PM, said:

I got a response last week, asking for the information I already gave them.
I said that, gave the information once more and since then I wait.
1-3 days is okay. But not a week.
At some point I'll have to instruct paypal do get the money back.

Probably yeah. A week is rather too long.

#5 Crotch RockIt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 583 posts
  • Locationchewing his lower lip

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:19 PM

OP, I'm having the same problem. I ordered the $30 Wave III pack over a week ago, and it still hasn't shown up on my Preorders page. I got a confirmation email from paypal with a receipt, but that's it. Nothing from PGI.

I sent in a support ticket to PGI last week. PGI did acknowledge the email, but the problem still hasn't been fixed.

#6 Paigan

• The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:32 PM

View PostCrotch RockIt, on 03 March 2015 - 12:19 PM, said:

OP, I'm having the same problem. I ordered the $30 Wave III pack over a week ago, and it still hasn't shown up on my Preorders page. I got a confirmation email from paypal with a receipt, but that's it. Nothing from PGI.

I sent in a support ticket to PGI last week. PGI did acknowledge the email, but the problem still hasn't been fixed.

The acknowledgement is an automated email that the system has registered your case. That does not mean that a human has looked into it, sadly :-(.

I wonder how many of such cases they have. Hundreds, thousands?
And/or how f**** up their data must be if it takes week(s) to work through the pile.
At least some "you're not forgotten, your case is on the list" update would be nice.

That's what I just wrote in another email to support... *sigh*

#7 AlmightyAeng

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:34 PM

Dude...the mechs aren't going to be showing up for months yet. So what if it's not on the pre-order page yet?You have a receipt of the purchase.

Quit your bitching, they'll sort it out.

Edited by Ghost Badger, 03 March 2015 - 12:34 PM.

#8 UnHolyLegion

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:35 PM

If it says owned on the pre-order page, your good. Same thing happened with the resistance pack. It didn't reflect on the pre-order page but , I still got my enforcer and panther at the end of last month.

EDIT: I just checked the pre-orders page for my profile, it's updated on there for me, chill out man you'll get what you paid for. I have been buying from PGI since Beta (3 yrs) and never got jipped once.

Edited by UnHolyLegion, 03 March 2015 - 12:38 PM.

#9 Paigan

• The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:36 PM

View PostGhost Badger, on 03 March 2015 - 12:34 PM, said:

Dude...the mechs aren't going to be showing up for months yet. So what if it's not on the pre-order page yet?You have a receipt of the purchase.

Quit your bitching, they'll sort it out.

The point is: I do not have.
I only have the confirmation from paypal that the money is gone.
NO confirmation from PGI.
Maybe that helps to understand the case.

I don't want to let it slide and in 2 months from now someone says "Oh, no you don't have be pack. We had some technical difficulties 2 months ago and now it's too late, sorry".

#10 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:37 PM

View PostCrotch RockIt, on 03 March 2015 - 12:19 PM, said:

View PostPaigan, on 03 March 2015 - 12:32 PM, said:

That's what I just wrote in another email to support... *sigh*

It looks like your responses to our follow-ups aren't making it to our ticketing system. Please check your forum PMs.

#11 UnHolyLegion

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:41 PM

Alex hath spoken!!! :lol:

#12 Cion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 750 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:44 PM

Dude, sometimes support tickets get lost.

Do this:
Write a NEW email to support with subject line "unresolved ticket from January" (or whenever you originally sent).

Explain what happened, that you replied and got nothing. Cite the ticket number.

How do I know?
I had a similar situation. I emailed support, they replied they needed more info. I gave it to them. Then, for the next month I got automated email saying they were waiting for my reply. I replied each _____ time. I kept on getting those automated emails. I eventually got an email saying that they had not heard from me and we're going to close my ticket. I got mad, did what I told you and got a reply within 24 hours and my problem was solved.

Good luck!

PS: imagine being support for PGI, poor guys....

View PostAlexander Garden, on 03 March 2015 - 12:37 PM, said:

It looks like your responses to our follow-ups aren't making it to our ticketing system. Please check your forum PMs.

Alex, as I just explained I had the same problem before, might want to look into it.

Thanks for all that you do man. You've been very responsive and you got a good reputation.
Thanks for dropping by the forums.

#13 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:47 PM

View PostCion, on 03 March 2015 - 12:44 PM, said:

Alex, as I just explained I had the same problem before, might want to look into it.

Thanks for all that you do man. You've been very responsive and you got a good reputation.
Thanks for dropping by the forums.

Yeah, this does happen occasionally with our current ticketing system. Quite frustrating. I've tried dozens of times to replicate the problem with my own ticket tests using multiple addresses, but I haven't had any success.

We're going to be overhauling the support and ticketing system in the near future to allow for site-based ticket submission and user-end tracking.

#14 Cion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 750 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:10 PM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 03 March 2015 - 12:47 PM, said:

Yeah, this does happen occasionally with our current ticketing system. Quite frustrating. I've tried dozens of times to replicate the problem with my own ticket tests using multiple addresses, but I haven't had any success.

We're going to be overhauling the support and ticketing system in the near future to allow for site-based ticket submission and user-end tracking.

Nice :)

Also, it's impossible to get 100%, and we understand. It's communication posts like these that make the difference.

#15 Crotch RockIt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 583 posts
  • Locationchewing his lower lip

Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:15 PM

Thanks for the quick resolution, Alex!

Edited by Crotch RockIt, 03 March 2015 - 01:24 PM.

#16 Paigan

• The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:16 PM

Wave III preorder shows in the profile now, thanks to Alex' intervention.

Thread can be gladly closed and/or moved now :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users